THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Damn his injury is that bad?:dwillhuh:

Jesus..... at this point we need some good news like “who is coming back”

What’s the verdict on Hurd? Ain’t we getting close to him being good to go?
Back injuries are tricky. I doubt he comes back this season.

49ers stay with the injured players. Most cases it's by choice :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Back injuries are tricky. I doubt he comes back this season.

49ers stay with the injured players. Most cases it's by choice :snoop:

I guess the problem or disconnect for me is we didnt see the injury.

like literally in preseason game 2, breh just went off with 2 TDs and was the talk of the weekend.
Might even been player of the week.

Then next thing you hear is “back injury” but don’t recall any bad hits from the game nor is there practice footage. And when you see him, he just walking around in Niners gear like he chilling.

I appreciate them taken it slowly and not rushing him.... but it’s like WTF?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess the problem or disconnect for me is we didnt see the injury.

like literally in preseason game 2, breh just went off with 2 TDs and was the talk of the weekend.
Might even been player of the week.

Then next thing you hear is “back injury” but don’t recall any bad hits from the game nor is there practice footage. And when you see him, he just walking around in Niners gear like he chilling.

I appreciate them taken it slowly and not rushing him.... but it’s like WTF?
I think he injured his back in that cowboys game, he took a pretty hard shot on that TD

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Stafford is just trash. So was Cutler. They aren't gamblers they just make poor decisions. So that's a retarded comparison.

Jimmy is like 17-3 as a starter. Just a bunch of dumb asses out there trying to down play his skills.

I can't stand you bandwagon fakkit fans Poppin out the blue. You'll look stupid come Sunday like that dumb ass Rams fan who disappeared.

Yea im a bandwagon fan :mjlol:

Do yourself a favor and pls dont ever mention Jimmy in the same breath as favre

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Well he’s got a winning record so far so:manny:

Winning record? Breh, none of those wins were due to him slinging the rock while carrying a crap team. Matter of fact, he was trying that shyt vs Seattle and damn near try to give the game away 3 times.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Winning record? Breh, none of those wins were due to him slinging the rock while carrying a crap team. Matter of fact, he was trying that shyt vs Seattle and damn near try to give the game away 3 times.

Lets go back to the “winning record” thing. He’s been here 3 season. That winning record from NE continued on then, when he finished the season undefeated.

A team before him that was 1-8, the following year after he got hurt Beathard didn’t pull a Kyle Allen and win games or the defense and run game ain’t support him to win.

Now that running game and defense is what what it is now, we can’t discredit him or use that now as the thing to shyt on him for.

We got tape on him before the other shyt came together and he’s one of the core components that changed the franchise

Also the picks.... yes picks are alway bad.... but you’re a GB fan. And just like us Niner fans, you probably pay more and closer attention to the NFC North just like we the West. With that said, you remember them Cutler years...... those are examples of bad dumb picks. Jimmy ain’t doing that.

Most of Jimmy’s this year came from pop ups off the WRs hands..... just like the 3 times you mentioned in the Seattle game. If them guys haul the ball in that’s a different story.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yea im a bandwagon fan :mjlol:

Do yourself a favor and pls dont ever mention Jimmy in the same breath as favre
Packers was trash last year. This year you think they are good. Now you poppin up out the blue. It's all good. I bet you will be ghost this Sunday bandwagon boy.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Lets go back to the “winning record” thing. He’s been here 3 season. That winning record from NE continued on then, when he finished the season undefeated.

A team before him that was 1-8, the following year after he got hurt Beathard didn’t pull a Kyle Allen and win games or the defense and run game ain’t support him to win.

Now that running game and defense is what what it is now, we can’t discredit him or use that now as the thing to shyt on him for.

We got tape on him before the other shyt came together and he’s one of the core components that changed the franchise

Also the picks.... yes picks are alway bad.... but you’re a GB fan. And just like us Niner fans, you probably pay more and closer attention to the NFC North just like we the West. With that said, you remember them Cutler years...... those are examples of bad dumb picks. Jimmy ain’t doing that.

Most of Jimmy’s this year came from pop ups off the WRs hands..... just like the 3 times you mentioned in the Seattle game. If them guys haul the ball in that’s a different story.

Don't go back and forth with this bandwagon bum. Just @ him when the Niners win :lolbron:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Packers was trash last year. This year you think they are good. Now you poppin up out the blue. It's all good. I bet you will be ghost this Sunday bandwagon boy.

Packers were bad last year and i was still here u fukk boy :dahell:

U just mad cuz i shytted on your silly hot take about comparing jimmy to favre. Ill still be here sunday bytch boy. Who the fukk are u? :mjlol:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Don't go back and forth with this bandwagon bum. Just @ him when the Niners win :lolbron:

U look stupid as fukk calling me a band wagon when i been repping the packers hard since the sohh days. No football fan on this site will think im a band wagon fan except an idiot no name like yourself.

Lol@ u thiking everyone is a rams or seahawk fan

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Packers were bad last year and i was still here u fukk boy :dahell:

U just mad cuz i shytted on your silly hot take about comparing jimmy to favre. Ill still be here sunday bytch boy. Who the fukk are u? :mjlol:

Cuz.... I can’t sit here and let you throws shots at my Niner fam like that... you come for one of us..... you finna feel the wrath of us all:usure:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Cuz.... I can’t sit here and let you throws shots at my Niner fam like that... you come for one of us..... you finna feel the wrath of us all:usure:

Understandable but u have a fukk boi calling me a bandwagoner is a weak attempt at getting at someone. Thats like when someone calls somebody a cac on this site cuz they aint got shyt else to say :manny: