THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
jimmy has 10 picks in 10 games, out of recent qbs we had:

mullens had 10 picks last season in 8 games
kaep had 10 picks only once in his career, in a full season of 2014
alex had 10 picks back in 2010 in 11 games

the tipped passes are whatever, but both of yesterdays picks were very costly and a better team punishes us dearly. D isnt praised enough for getting a stop after the second pick in the waning minutes.

richie james play was a huge jumpstart, and I felt like kyle was saving it specifically when he needed a chunk play, barely did any misdirection and had defense biting hard, then BOOM. this should go without saying, but kyle is the best playcaller we've had in a long time. (ironically greg roman is the OC of the Ravens and killing it with Lamar and run game)

mcg doesnt look good, I dont get why brunskill was yanked when he was playing well. theyre leaving moseley over witherspoon on D, wish they would do the same to mcg.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
jimmy has 10 picks in 10 games, out of recent qbs we had:

mullens had 10 picks last season in 8 games
kaep had 10 picks only once in his career, in a full season of 2014
alex had 10 picks back in 2010 in 11 games

the tipped passes are whatever, but both of yesterdays picks were very costly and a better team punishes us dearly. D isnt praised enough for getting a stop after the second pick in the waning minutes.

richie james play was a huge jumpstart, and I felt like kyle was saving it specifically when he needed a chunk play, barely did any misdirection and had defense biting hard, then BOOM. this should go without saying, but kyle is the best playcaller we've had in a long time. (ironically greg roman is the OC of the Ravens and killing it with Lamar and run game)

mcg doesnt look good, I dont get why brunskill was yanked when he was playing well. theyre leaving moseley over witherspoon on D, wish they would do the same to mcg.

Jimmy is definitely a gambler and makes bad throws but he also has made throws most QBs don't have the 'balls' to make and pulled it off. I have accepted that's who he is, and I still think he's good enough to win us a Super Bowl assuming the team stays healthy. The other thing is he is efficient and averages about 7.8 years a throw which is top 10 in the NFL. I also agree with bringing back Brunskill, he's healthier right now, and overall better at pass pro it seems.

Greg Roman has leveled up as an O-coordinator, but then again Lamar is a crazy talent and probably fun to draw up plays for.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This team has played much better on the road, they have lacked focus at home

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn, Dee Ford not playing next week may be big. I was hoping to have the entire pass rush for that game.

Damn his injury is that bad?:dwillhuh:

Jesus..... at this point we need some good news like “who is coming back”

What’s the verdict on Hurd? Ain’t we getting close to him being good to go?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I dont think Hurd is coming back. Kittle sounds like a long shot for this week's game :francis:
No dee ford means our dline is getting thinner. We might see a lot more of sol at this point.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I dont think Hurd is coming back. Kittle sounds like a long shot for this week's game :francis:
No dee ford means our dline is getting thinner. We might see a lot more of sol at this point.
Eric Brooks in 3.... 2... 1....

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

I think Kittle goes this week but yeah Hurd isn’t coming back this year. It sounds like we’ll miss Ford for two weeks. Hopefully he is back for Brees.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, Kyle made it sound like they are waiting confirmation on Hurd not being able to play this season at all.

Dee Ford has a hamstring strain so even if he plays, he wont be close to 100%. I'll actually rest him because that's the type of injury that you rush and regret.

Sanders is "on the same boat" as last week :beli: