THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Jimmy is definitely a gambler and makes bad throws but he also has made throws most QBs don't have the 'balls' to make and pulled it off. I have accepted that's who he is, and I still think he's good enough to win us a Super Bowl assuming the team stays healthy. The other thing is he is efficient and averages about 7.8 years a throw which is top 10 in the NFL. I also agree with bringing back Brunskill, he's healthier right now, and overall better at pass pro it seems.

Greg Roman has leveled up as an O-coordinator, but then again Lamar is a crazy talent and probably fun to draw up plays for.
Let's be real about Jimmy situation. He needs quality receivers. Before he just had Kittle as a sure handed catcher but he's a TE. But now he has Sanders. The rest are just backup or ass like Pettis. Deebo definitely had the potential but he needs to stop the drops. Hurd I believe will be better than all if healthy.

Jimmy is no different than Favre. They are both gamblers. I think Jimmy interceptions go down when Kittle and Sanders are fully healthy.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Let's be real about Jimmy situation. He needs quality receivers. Before he just had Kittle as a sure handed catcher but he's a TE. But now he has Sanders. The rest are just backup or ass like Pettis. Deebo definitely had the potential but he needs to stop the drops. Hurd I believe will be better than all if healthy.

Jimmy is no different than Favre. They are both gamblers. I think Jimmy interceptions go down when Kittle and Sanders are fully healthy.

I mean keep in mind the receiver corps on average is in the 2nd year of the NFL. Deebo has been very solid this season, he's had 2 100 yard games in a row and will get only better. As far as I'm concerned Richie James can have all of Pettis' WR snaps and Pettis can do returns. Kendrick Bourne may not be here next year but he has made key plays. Hurd we probably won't see until next year, I'd be very surprised if he got activated. I think this win was huge mentally for these guys. We just have to get better week by week.

But I do agree I can't wait to see Hurd once's he's healthy.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

:dwillhuh:

Yea they are wayyyyy different.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whoa:

Jimmy’s good but he’s nowhere near :smugfavre:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he does throw some dumb ints but also makes plays most would be scared of

:manny:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Why don't people read before posting? Damn the next sentence says they are both gamblers. So they are not different in that aspect. School system is failing the kids with reading comprehension

You can say that about every gun slinging qb from rivers to stafford to even cutler. Your comparison to favre is just plain out retarded. My reading comprehension skills just fine. U just trying to rope Jimmy G name to a good qb.

Get at me when his gambles payoff more then they dont for an entire career and then u can make the comparison

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
You can say that about every gun slinging qb from rivers to stafford to even cutler. Your comparison to favre is just plain out retarded. My reading comprehension skills just fine. U just trying to rope Jimmy G name to a good qb.

Get at me when his gambles payoff more then they dont for an entire career and then u can make the comparison
Well he’s got a winning record so far so:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea a good portion of Jimmy’s INTs came from guys not being able to catch and it bounces off their hands.

Watching the game last night. Late in the 4th, there was a pass & catch by Rivers to some WE that was similar to that pass Jimmy throw to Juice against Seattle when he was falling backwards.

I’m watching that pass thinking most of our guys don’t make that catch and it was a CRUCIAL one.

No matter how great or how much better some of y’all or the media asking Jimmy to be, it don’t mean shyt if guys dont catch it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Stafford is just trash. So was Cutler. They aren't gamblers they just make poor decisions. So that's a retarded comparison.

Jimmy is like 17-3 as a starter. Just a bunch of dumb asses out there trying to down play his skills.

I can't stand you bandwagon fakkit fans Poppin out the blue. You'll look stupid come Sunday like that dumb ass Rams fan who disappeared.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Stafford is just trash. So was Cutler. They aren't gamblers they just make poor decisions. So that's a retarded comparison.

Jimmy is like 17-3 as a starter. Just a bunch of dumb asses out there trying to down play his skills.

I can't stand you bandwagon fakkit fans Poppin out the blue. You'll look stupid come Sunday like that dumb ass Rams fan who disappeared.

And thing people forgetting or trynna put under the rug was he was franchise changing the moment he came to SF.

this is year 3 of him here

When he came we was 1-8. When he finally took over the job he end the season undefeated. Then the following year started off decent till the injury.

But can’t no one say it’s all about that defense when it was doing what he was doing why that defense was part of the reason we only one a game till he started

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
And thing people forgetting or trynna put under the rug was he was franchise changing the moment hecame to SF.

this is year 3 of him here

When he came we was 1-8. When he finally took over the job he end the season undefeated. Then the following year started off decent till the injury.

But can’t no one say it’s all about that defense when it was doing what he was doing why that defense was part of the reason we only one a game till he started

Damn bruh you just blew my retort. I knew that bandwagon fakkit was going to say it's the DEFENSE not Jimmy.

He went 5-0 starting before the defense got crunk.

I'm just noticing that people are popping off because they fear the Niners:yeshrug: