THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yup. Keep that same energy when slices up that weak ass GB defense.
Sorry we cant play scrub team every weak to make our D look better then it is :umad:

There's only one NFC team thats undefeated vs winning teams and it aint the niners :wow:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
ditto. That weak oline gonna get wrecked vs the smith bros.

Jimmy with 2 INTS at minimum. ill give him 3 since ya'll wanna make him Favre. :heh:

Our head coach gave your coach a style to run with.

We'll just tuck and run the ball and eat up clock.

My man Tartt will give your receivers alligator arms.

Sherm is still in his prime.

We have a flesh eating pass rush and LBs that can cover.

Jimmy threw 2 TDs to Ross Dwelley some 24 year old UDFA from fukking San Diego and Kittle is supposed to be back, you guys can't stop TEs.

Two words JUICE CHECK.

We da heads of Hydra out here.

Jeff Wilson is the weakest RB on the team and he has 4 TDs this season.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Sorry we cant play scrub team every weak to make our D look better then it is :umad:

There's only one NFC team thats undefeated vs winning teams and it aint the niners :wow:
You're dumb as fukk. Lions are beyond scrubs and the refs had to cheat for you bums for you to win at HOME:camby:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You're dumb as fukk. Lions are beyond scrubs and the refs had to cheat for you bums for you to win at HOME:camby:
funny u wanna talk about refs when that phantom DPI vs. Cards changed the game. But last time i check, we won the Lions game so cry more faq :umad:

Edit: not to include the other non PI's u got away with

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Well this is awkward.

Brett Favre's career stats: 302 games. 508 TD: 336 INT. Only QB to ever throw more than 280.

Stats are a funny thing, ain't they?

Meanwhile, people out here judging a man on 20 starts like Favre's first 17 starts weren't 18 TD to 15 INT. But hey, go off.
Dude rides the short bus. He aint going to get it. :russ: Not one person said Jimmy was Favre. Just said they both were gamblers with their passes. But on second thought Jimmy ain't gambler like that INT total. :hhh:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Got that Ravens game ticket in my email. Your breh damn near on the field behind the squad. I’m more hype then last year when I watched us get smashed by the Bucs

Also.....fukk Green Bay:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The only thing about this game and the game the Saints that I don’t feel comfortable with are those will be “educational” games where teams are learning.

I think between us, Packers, and Saints it’s gonna be tough and a tall task to assume any of these 3 teams will sweep each other in a 2 game series.

So if we win, I’m gonna feel very nervous about seeing them again in the Playoffs based off what they probably gonna learn and adjustments the gonna make.

But if we lose, I feel like we gonna fukk they worlds up.

As we getting closer to the playoffs and solidifying our positions. I’m starting to care lesser about the record (within reason as long as we don’t collapse & maintain) and more about our health and whatever run we can make January.

But it is one game at a time

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
The only thing about this game and the game the Saints that I don’t feel comfortable with are those will be “educational” games where teams are learning.

I think between us, Packers, and Saints it’s gonna be tough and a tall task to assume any of these 3 teams will sweep each other in a 2 game series.

So if we win, I’m gonna feel very nervous about seeing them again in the Playoffs based off what they probably gonna learn and adjustments the gonna make.

But if we lose, I feel like we gonna fukk they worlds up.

As we getting closer to the playoffs and solidifying our positions. I’m starting to care lesser about the record (within reason as long as we don’t collapse & maintain) and more about our health and whatever run we can make January.

But it is one game at a time
I'm confident with us against GB and NO.

B-More is who i'm worried about.

:francis:

khross415

All Star
Daps
Got that Ravens game ticket in my email. Your breh damn near on the field behind the squad. I’m more hype then last year when I watched us get smashed by the Bucs

Also.....fukk Green Bay:manny:

Keep it lit out there brodie should be a good ass game