THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The screen passes really did open the offense up, that has to be the solution against terms who overplay the run. It’s all a learning experience every game

Yea.... and lesson 1 I hope Kyle learns is to stop getting cute.

Certain little things he just need to do and not get crazy

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if we played how we did yesterday we going 0-3 over the nezt 3 games :mjcry:

this will tell me about this team and what we can do. I'm praying we can win 2 of 3 (atleast beat the 2 nfc teams) but 1 & 2 is probably more realistic.

we need to clean up the turnovers and get some guys back and establish the run again.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They beat the hell outta that defensive call :mjlol:
Whenever you see a Vance Joseph led defense on your schedule, rejoice:blessed:

I don't even know how he's still in the league:scust:..but the Cardinals GM is a dope.

Same dude hired Mike McCoy to be the Cardinals OC last year.After he'd been fired halfway through

the season by his 2 previous teams.The Cardinals ended up having to fire him halfway through

the season:mjlol:.They always have these bottom of the barrel hires

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all only a game up. These next 3 weeks could be telling. This morning Mike Florio said y'all can easily be 9-4 in 3 weeks :ohhh:
Balt has their flaws, even the saints struggled against the cover 3. I don’t know why maybe it was just a div game.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y'all only a game up. These next 3 weeks could be telling. This morning Mike Florio said y'all can easily be 9-4 in 3 weeks :ohhh:

Thats fair:obama:

Unfortunately, I can see that:beli:

But, y’all also could easily be 8-5 in the next 3 weeks:umad:

So I’m keeping my confidence :banderas:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
we just won yesterday? What are you talking about :dwillhuh:
I admire your moxie :ehh:
I'll take Vikings, Philly, Panthers and the rest of the NFCW instead of your GB, Saints, Ravens and whoever else before you end the season in Seattle:huhldup:
You could very easily be playing for a WC spot game 17 as I already mentioned :manny:
Not saying we may not be either, but you guys have nothing sewn up. At all :yeshrug:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
You know what was surprising.....Skule. This dude is a gem and to be real if he keeps this up we found our LT to replace Staley who looks washed by the way

Staley is getting up there, but I'll need a trend of games like Seattle to say he's washed. He came back after more than a month off, against Clowney, not a good situation. But Skule has been good.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You know what was surprising.....Skule. This dude is a gem and to be real if he keeps this up we found our LT to replace Staley who looks washed by the way
Yeah I was just thinking that. I was impressed of the job he did while Staley was out. Definitely has time to develop and be that starter down the road.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Thats fair:obama:

Unfortunately, I can see that:beli:

But, y’all also could easily be 8-5 in the next 3 weeks:umad:

So I’m keeping my confidence :banderas:
I think the Niners have a more chance of losing to the Ravens vs the rest. I mean the Saints are a strong team but definitely beatable. Packers are really overrated. 49ers are at home. I don't understand why they think the Packers have a chance.

Last edited: