THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man highlights ain’t showing that final Cards possession:russ:

@Benjamin Sisko what happened breh? Talk to me. I take no offense of you cursing at me..... I sweep those insults away so we good:troll:

But what happened brother? We All We Got??:mjgrin:

Defense forced a fumble on the last play and made the game 36-26, the spread was -10. Google breh wtf :gucci:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw on NN that this is gonna be officially our sixth winning season in the last 21 seasons :picard: The York’s are truly the woat. Nevertheless sending out good positive vibes. Go Niners!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Saw on NN that this is gonna be officially our sixth winning season in the last 21 seasons :picard: The York’s are truly the woat. Nevertheless sending out good positive vibes. Go Niners!

giphy.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Really got bruhs in that Jimmy thread trying to say Alex Smith is a better arm talent than Garrapolo.
I can't with nikkas these days, man. Dude got a lot mentally to sort out from his limited starts and will make bad reads, but to try and say Alex fukking Smith is a superior QB is... I'll see y'all next week. I'mma need a break from trash hot takes.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Really got bruhs in that Jimmy thread trying to say Alex Smith is a better arm talent than Garrapolo.
I can't with nikkas these days, man. Dude got a lot mentally to sort out from his limited starts and will make bad reads, but to try and say Alex fukking Smith is a superior QB is... I'll see y'all next week. I'mma need a break from trash hot takes.

He was absolutely awful, took him like 8 years to become decent. Even then, it was because all he did was check down.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

Breh don’t do it to yourself, this weird hate that people on here for Jimmy is weird like dude pisses in there Cheerios every morning before slapping there mom. Anyway singing the praises of alex fukking Smith before hurbaugh knows nothing about football at all

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Saw that Pettis had zero meaningful snaps this game. Richie James got more burn. I think Kyle is done with him.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Breh don’t do it to yourself, this weird hate that people on here for Jimmy is weird like dude pisses in there Cheerios every morning before slapping there mom. Anyway singing the praises of alex fukking Smith before hurbaugh knows nothing about football at all

Yes, if we was 3-6 or something, a lot of the hate or ultra criticism he gets would be fair game.

but we 8-1. Dude is like. What now 16-3 or so career?

And as much as everyone wanna be like “Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu this defense”

Let’s not forget he kinda came in before “this defense” was in this form.

he came 3 years ago (doesn’t feel that long but it has been) when we was 1-8 and he went undefeated on a shytty team the moment he took the starting position.

To me, dude ain’t gotta “extra prove” anything else to me. He’s definitely solid, will he have his growing pains? Sure, but I feel better with him than without him and there are very few other QBs out there I would trade him for

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Yes, if we was 3-6 or something, a lot of the hate or ultra criticism he gets would be fair game.

but we 8-1. Dude is like. What now 16-3 or so career?

And as much as everyone wanna be like “Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu this defense”

Let’s not forget he kinda came in before “this defense” was in this form.

he came 3 years ago (doesn’t feel that long but it has been) when we was 1-8 and he went undefeated on a shytty team the moment he took the starting position.

To me, dude ain’t gotta “extra prove” anything else to me. He’s definitely solid, will he have his growing pains? Sure, but I feel better with him than without him and there are very few other QBs out there I would trade him for

yeah, I feel you. Jimmy G makes some mind numbing decisions but he clearly makes the offense work. People act like mullens and beathard could come in and give us the exact same results

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
yeah, I feel you. Jimmy G makes some mind numbing decisions but he clearly makes the offense work. People act like mullens and beathard could come in and give us the exact same results

We had seasons we couldn’t get to the opponents 35 yard like consistently.

I’m atleast confident everytime he’s on the field we getting to the red zone

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I love this narrative and legend Jimmy is growing and possibly may grow.

Like..... stop the run.
Jimmy with light you up for 400+ and 4tds.

Worry about him passing and try to capitalize off his “mistakes”

We rushing for 200+

People think we run the ball a lot cuz we not good in the passing game win the reality is we run the ball a lot cuz our coach is just bored with pass attack offenses:russ:

We got some plays and players do it..... but he prefers to pound you:shaq: