THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Yeah Shanny said the drops accounted for 108 yards. 49ers should have killed the bum Seahawks.

@FaTaL I told you last year Pettis was ass. You had some BS excuse for him and said Shanny liked him a lot. Guess what? Shanny is about ready to get rid of him. :mjlol: Why 49ers coach Shanahan is losing patience with Pettis

I said that PAC 12 trash would be a bust. 49ers picking average receivers too high. No way Deebo should have been picked that high.

I hope Sanders gets healthy very soon. It's like him and Kittle are the only sure hands on this squad. :francis:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
You know deep inside ya'll aint winning the division and will be the 49ers bytch. So Stop it.
I think Seattle's chances are good but it could go either way. Y'all got a tougher road going forward.

And haven't we beat you the last 11 outta 12 times or something?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think Seattle's chances are good but it could go either way. Y'all got a tougher road going forward.

Beating the 49ers is ya'll Super Bowl. Division goes by overall record, not division record. I don't see the SeaHawks beating the rams again. Losing in Philly is possible. Minny and the Panthers will be L's.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

That no longer gives y’all power over us:myman:

9 of those games was with a completely different team:ufdup:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Beating the 49ers is ya'll Super Bowl. Division goes by overall record, not division record. I don't see the SeaHawks beating the rams again. Losing in Philly is possible. Minny and the Panthers will be L's.
Y'all ain't our super bowl beating y'all in a annual tradition. Beating us last year was a bowl for y'all actually the way y'all celebrated it over here.

Rams season will be over and they lost to the Steelers.

So so Seattle going 1-4 before they face y'all? And I'm sure y'all beating the saints packers and Ravens right?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I agree breh. Had to respond to the comment of us being y'all bytch comment. Don't know when that has ever happened. We have the series, the NFC champ game and now messed up your undefeated season :wow:

Actually:usure:

Unfortunately the Cards did that with the way they injured/soften up our key players.

The only thing y’all did was help keep us grounded getting the focus of “undefeated” off our backs and have us now dialed in to what’s important.

We now see both going forward for both the rest of this year and the next few years what we gonna need to do to remain being one of the top teams.

We wasn’t even supposed to be where we was at till next year, but a year ahead of schedule.... it’s over now:wow:

Y’all “GOOFED UP”

Cuz the coming tweaks we make are gonna put us over the top:banderas:

Both teams at 100%...... y’all ceiling is our floor:youngsabo:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Shanny said the drops accounted for 108 yards. 49ers should have killed the bum Seahawks.

@FaTaL I told you last year Pettis was ass. You had some BS excuse for him and said Shanny liked him a lot. Guess what? Shanny is about ready to get rid of him. :mjlol: Why 49ers coach Shanahan is losing patience with Pettis

I said that PAC 12 trash would be a bust. 49ers picking average receivers too high. No way Deebo should have been picked that high.

I hope Sanders gets healthy very soon. It's like him and Kittle are the only sure hands on this squad. :francis:
Pettis will be fine, I always believe talent will shine unless the athlete is a drunk or druggie

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Actually:usure:

Unfortunately the Cards did that with the way they injured/soften up our key players.

The only thing y’all did was help keep us grounded getting the focus of “undefeated” off our backs and have us now dialed in to what’s important.

We now see both going forward for both the rest of this year and the next few years what we gonna need to do to remain being one of the top teams.

We wasn’t even supposed to be where we was at till next year, but a year ahead of schedule.... it’s over now:wow:

Y’all “GOOFED UP”

Cuz the coming tweaks we make are gonna put us over the top:banderas:

Both teams at 100%...... y’all ceiling is our floor:youngsabo:
Crazy thing is both teams are supposed to be in mid rebuild mode, though yall been drafting higher, but we both heavy NFC competitors when we were supposed to be

:salute: to our success