THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
russ played better than jimmy overall, the pick was a bad one tho but this time it worked out :manny: they dropped a really bad throw from jimmy too sometime in OT

:salute: @South Paw for not talking excessive shyt here

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Jimmy did look shook but still made passes that were dropped that killed drives. A couple of those dropped picks were because of receivers running the wrong route for example the first one in overtime that hit kj Wright in the chest. The te was supposed to flat out that route not go behind the backer. With the line issue jimmy had to get the ball out and he did that. If Kittle was there that probably doesn’t happen.

sitting here like Russ didn’t throw a pick in the end zone that probably ends the game with our regular kicker.

you know as well as I do you got away with one. It happens but don’t act like your squad is beating us with kittle or sanders playing the whole game.
Breh do you know the playbook:dahell:
You know where they were supposed to go:dahell:
Look-Mike Rob broke this down. Bobby picked up on Jimmy's audibles 1/2 way through the game. Bobby knew where Jimmy was going on a few plays and was already realigned and breaking on the direction before the play had a chance. Highlighted it happened on the play KJ should have ended the game on.
Anyway the injuries are piling up.. it ain't gonna be an "easy game" against Arizona if most of the productive offense pieces are sidelined.
I'll mention it again since you didn't acknowledge it a couple posts back-even with Kittle and Sanders y'all still had a hard time against AZ.
Week 17 you can show the world all these woulda, shoulda, coulda's.
And we'll still be without Dissly and just have to reintroduce the league to Hollister on your dime again.
Or Penny, or Procise, or Turner.
Doesn't fukkin matter.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
russ played better than jimmy overall, the pick was a bad one tho but this time it worked out :manny: they dropped a really bad throw from jimmy too sometime in OT

:salute: @South Paw for not talking excessive shyt here
This shyt a marathon and y'all got the division lead still, I'm watching myself :smugfavre:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I think the main issue is comparing jimmy vs russ in this game is the same pitfall people use when comparing qb 1 vs qb 2. its not a boxing match. they play different defenses our defense is easily better than seattles. our offense was supposed to manhandle their D. that didnt really happen, although it did take sanders and richburg injuries

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Act the same with Lockett playing the whole game and if Dissly isn't out for the season. Or if Seattle gonna play with their starting center instead of Joey Hunt.

God damn, will yall ever stop making excuses about injuries? Every team has injuries. I know yall are upset cuz you finally popped for a good season for the first time in a few years, but its not the injuries

lockett left in the 4th quarter not at the half. You lost dissly and we lost Taylor so that is a wash.
Breh do you know the playbook:dahell:
You know where they were supposed to go:dahell:
Look-Mike Rob broke this down. Bobby picked up on Jimmy's audibles 1/2 way through the game. Bobby knew where Jimmy was going on a few plays and was already realigned and breaking on the direction before the play had a chance. Highlighted it happened on the play KJ should have ended the game on.

I'll mention it again since you didn't acknowledge it a couple posts back-even with Kittle and Sanders y'all still had a hard time against AZ.
Week 17 you can show the world all these woulda, shoulda, coulda's.
And we'll still be without Dissly and just have to reintroduce the league to Hollister on your dime again.
Or Penny, or Procise, or Turner.
Doesn't fukkin matter.

actually, Kyle discussed it and mentioned it he just happens to be the head coach of the 49ers maybe he knows a little about the playbook.

Russel lead the Seahawks to six points without turnovers six. He played better then jimmy sure but come on he wasn’t impressive.

Arizona game was because the defense crumbled late not because jimmy played poorly.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
lockett left in the 4th quarter not at the half. You lost dissly and we lost Taylor so that is a wash.

actually, Kyle discussed it and mentioned it he just happens to be the head coach of the 49ers maybe he knows a little about the playbook.

Russel lead the Seahawks to six points without turnovers six. He played better then jimmy sure but come on he wasn’t impressive.

Arizona game was because the defense crumbled late not because jimmy played poorly.
Dissly was on track to put up te1 numbers

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
-I didn't say anything about when Tyler left the game.
-So we're done here then.
He's trying to explain it away cuz some of these guys can't admit like men they just got beat after they said they were gonna dogwalk us

Props to the cool niner fans like @FaTaL @yseJ who can take the L and keep it moving

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
He's trying to explain it away cuz some of these guys can't admit like men they just got beat after they said they were gonna dogwalk us
It is what it is.
I was typing up the congrats to them as they were lining up that last FG.
It would have been a crushing loss but I was prepared for it.
Y'all had our respect before this game.
You didn't lose any of it after Monday.
There's enough flaws and excuses both of us could make:yeshrug:

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Look, there is a lot of football left. Yea losing to the Seahawks stings because it looked like we were turning a corner, but we all knew this game was a crapshoot and the Seahawks aren't going to shrink away and disappear. I think the biggest thing we need to do is get our guys on ice and make sure they are healthy. Make sure Staley is fully recovered or if not make sure Skule and Brunskill improve week by week. Coach up Ross Dwelley since they seem locked on him as our backup TE. We learned a lot about ourselves in this loss and hopefully Kyle and company learn from it too.