THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I was right about ward and armstead

I’ll be right about Pettis as well

:win:
You wasn't right about either. They been here for years and have been injury prone and had inconsistent play. Damn sure haven't made any impact over the years to say it was a great pick for either bums.:unimpressed:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wasn't right about either. They been here for years and have been injury prone and had inconsistent play. Damn sure haven't made any impact over the years to say it was a great pick for either bums.:unimpressed:
People like you only think of the now, developing players isn’t a exact science, you probably would of cut rice after his rookie season.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
People like you only think of the now, developing players isn’t a exact science, you probably would of cut rice after his rookie season.
People like you don't know football. Players like Pettis,Armstead and Ward are third round talent picked way too high.

Explain how I'm thinking about the now when Jimmy and Erik have been here for years:francis:

If you are referring to Pettis. He's just a product of the weak defenses in the PAC 12

Fool gets zero separation in the NFL. Also no team had any of the those bums on their draft board that high. :unimpressed:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Actually:usure:

Unfortunately the Cards did that with the way they injured/soften up our key players.

The only thing y’all did was help keep us grounded getting the focus of “undefeated” off our backs and have us now dialed in to what’s important.

We now see both going forward for both the rest of this year and the next few years what we gonna need to do to remain being one of the top teams.

We wasn’t even supposed to be where we was at till next year, but a year ahead of schedule.... it’s over now:wow:

Y’all “GOOFED UP”

Cuz the coming tweaks we make are gonna put us over the top:banderas:

Both teams at 100%...... y’all ceiling is our floor:youngsabo:
Back on that shyt again:mjlit:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big injuries against a division rival, it's not crazy if we catch another L :manny:

I still think we win though :manny:
It’s because they stopped the run the first meeting and you have skule vs jones

I’m also expecting a huge let down, this game is a huge concern if sanders can’t play

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah Shanny said the drops accounted for 108 yards. 49ers should have killed the bum Seahawks.

@FaTaL I told you last year Pettis was ass. You had some BS excuse for him and said Shanny liked him a lot. Guess what? Shanny is about ready to get rid of him. :mjlol: Why 49ers coach Shanahan is losing patience with Pettis

I said that PAC 12 trash would be a bust. 49ers picking average receivers too high. No way Deebo should have been picked that high.

I hope Sanders gets healthy very soon. It's like him and Kittle are the only sure hands on this squad. :francis:

Deebo is a beast. Deebo, Sanders, and whomever should start