THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Deebo needs to stop dropping on the money passes. Seahawk game wasn't the first time. I think he was picked too high. He would have been around in the third. Speaking of third. Hurd might be the diamond in the rough when healthy.
Health... Story of the season

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Deebo needs to stop dropping on the money passes. Seahawk game wasn't the first time. I think he was picked too high. He would have been around in the third. Speaking of third. Hurd might be the diamond in the rough when healthy.

Deebo a damn rookie that has been contributing almost every game. He has dropped 3-4 passes he should've caught and could've been big for us, I'm not gonna kill him for them :manny:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Eh he's been pretty good this year and has made key plays throughout the season yes the drops hurt but he's been solid overall. The Pettis situation is more damning.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We have a lot of injuries and we barely squeaked by last time. Its not outside the realm of possibility. And the Cardinals are not as bad a team as record may indicate.
Nah. 49ers haven't done well at the Cards in years. I think the last time they beat them at home was in back when Alex Smith was playing. I was at the game.

We got a lot of injuries but shouldn't lose to the Cards at home with this defense especially.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Nah. 49ers haven't done well at the Cards in years. I think the last time they beat them at home was in back when Alex Smith was playing. I was at the game.

We got a lot of injuries but shouldn't lose to the Cards at home with this defense especially.

Win or lose. i just want the team to avoid any more injuries.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I know you are scared of the Niners. We all know whats going to happen next time. :mjlit:
giphy.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Win or lose. i just want the team to avoid any more injuries.

Specially because at this point any more injuries means they are gonna happen to the defense :damn: we already limping on offense, if we start losing key guys from our best unit, we toast :sadcam:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fukk outta here fakkit I peeped you laughing at Kittle injury last game you wasn’t slick

we need a receipt:francis:

Larry Fitz seems like he ready to celebrate Thanksgiving earlier and Chandler Jones needs to spend more time with his brother Jon:demonic: