THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if that’s really kittle in the background he might be a game time decision

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d sit Kittle one more week. We should be able to beat the Cards at home without him but we’ll need him against GB

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d sit Kittle one more week. We should be able to beat the Cards at home without him but we’ll need him against GB
He looks really spry out there, I don’t think they can win without him against az. Az looked decent last time playing the run with 8-9 man fronts

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He looks really spry out there, I don’t think they can win without him against az. Az looked decent last time playing the run with 8-9 man fronts

Main reason why I think we’ll beat AZ with or without Kittle is because I don’t see the Cards putting up 25+ points on our defense again. This’ll be their second time playing against Kyler and I think they’ll be better prepared against that offense

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama

A couple of those drops were really tough catches. The only drop I can really excuse tho is the Juice drop. He's a FB that was hit soon as the ball got there. Good throw but tough for a non receiver to make that catch with the contact coming on delivery of the ball. The high passes are hard to catch too, like the one Goodwin dropped, that was high and in front that could have been a better throw, and the pick, you can't throw it that high when your guy is coming out of his break, doesn't give him time to adjust to the ball, still catchable but it was more difficult than it should have been.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
A couple of those drops were really tough catches. The only drop I can really excuse tho is the Juice drop. He's a FB that was hit soon as the ball got there. Good throw but tough for a non receiver to make that catch with the contact coming on delivery of the ball. The high passes are hard to catch too, like the one Goodwin dropped, that was high and in front that could have been a better throw, and the pick, you can't throw it that high when your guy is coming out of his break, doesn't give him time to adjust to the ball, still catchable but it was more difficult than it should have been.

I will say this..... OBJ, AB, Julio, DeAndre, Mike Evans, hell probably even Larry Fitzgerald catching EVERYONE of those

Niccas out here making “circus catches” and these ball are at their chest or hitting them in both hands

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I will say this..... OBJ, AB, Julio, DeAndre, Mike Evans, hell probably even Larry Fitzgerald catching EVERYONE of those

Niccas out here making “circus catches” and these ball are at their chest or hitting them in both hands

If it hits your hands you gotta catch it. nikkas been hearing that since pop warner b:manny:

I get that, but you also gotta realize the dudes we have ain't them. The receivers you named get paid all that money because they make bad throws look good.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I get that, but you also gotta realize the dudes we have ain't them. The receivers you named get paid all that money because they make bad throws look good.

Na but that who’s they think *cough-Goodwin-cough* or act *cough-Pettis-cough* like they is

:yeshrug: