THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Worrisome is the word I'd use, the injury is gonna take some to heal it seems :francis:
he just realized he wants cards to gameplan at least a little bit for the possibility kittle is playing

so stupid to keep him for the whole game after the injury :snoop:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
@South Paw & @bangbreh :mjcry:

Where do we stand?:francis:

Y’all aint been crushing me like I thought y’all was.

what y’all waiting for? Y’all 2 Xerses and I’m King Leonidas at end of 300
This was my initial reaction. Gave y'all a salute on my way out :usure:
What.
A.
Game.

9ers brehs, it's still fukk ya squad but the beef is back and as meaty as ever :wow:
See y'all week 17 :salute:
Didn't expound until I saw this.
No Kittle, no Sanders.
So I had to play the 2 sides coin with this.
No Dissly, trash Oline starters, backup center, a one route running-zero agility rookie WR, stone handed LB's and a thread full of bad calls to pull receipts on.
It is what it is:troll:

Hell, as much squeaking by opponents this year we've done, y'all did the same against AZ and you had Kittle and Sanders there too.
It all looks the same when the game is over. These games must be keeping Pete young because he loves it so much:huhldup:
You've been fun to banter with thus far this season:yeshrug:
But like I said multiple times in this thread is y'all gotta beat Russ first :manny:
Minus the Pat's we're the most battle tested team the last 7 years. Big games are not new to us.
Gave you props all season on the jump y'all made in a single year.
Season still has a long way to go and we'll see you again.
Week 17 gonna feel like the '13 NFCCG all over again:wow:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Damn its kinda depressing in here
source.gif

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
This was my initial reaction. Gave y'all a salute on my way out :usure:

Didn't expound until I saw this.

So I had to play the 2 sides coin with this.

Hell, as much squeaking by opponents this year we've done, y'all did the same against AZ and you had Kittle and Sanders there too.
It all looks the same when the game is over. These games must be keeping Pete young because he loves it so much:huhldup:
You've been fun to banter with thus far this season:yeshrug:
But like I said multiple times in this thread is y'all gotta beat Russ first :manny:
Minus the Pat's we're the most battle tested team the last 7 years. Big games are not new to us.
Gave you props all season on the jump y'all made in a single year.
Season still has a long way to go and we'll see you again.
Week 17 gonna feel like the '13 NFCCG all over again:wow:

please Russ wasn’t that impressive last night. His numbers are basically identical to jimmy’s. The niners beat themselves more than the Seahawks beat them.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
please Russ wasn’t that impressive last night. His numbers are basically identical to jimmy’s. The niners beat themselves more than the Seahawks beat them.
Took Jimmy 12 more attempts for the same numbers, and Russ wasnt throwing picks right into defenders hands. Yall need to let that narrative go :camby:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Oh we using stats today:heh:
At no point did, or does Russ ever look shook.
That cannot be said for JGQ :manny:
How many drops did y'all receivers have:jbhmm:

Bout as many as INT's we dropped Jimmy threw right into our hands:manny:
Don't insinuate Jimmy played as well as Russ with his awful pocket presence and panic throws.
Y'all are smart enough to know stats don't tell the whole story so don't go runnin in here using them and look like a$$holes:francis:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Oh we using stats today:heh:
At no point did, or does Russ ever look shook.
That cannot be said for JGQ :manny:
How many drops did y'all receivers have:jbhmm:

Bout as many as INT's we dropped Jimmy threw right into our hands:manny:
Don't insinuate Jimmy played as well as Russ with his awful pocket presence and panic throws.
Y'all are smart enough to know stats don't tell the whole story so don't go runnin in here using them and look like a$$holes:francis:

Jimmy did look shook but still made passes that were dropped that killed drives. A couple of those dropped picks were because of receivers running the wrong route for example the first one in overtime that hit kj Wright in the chest. The te was supposed to flat out that route not go behind the backer. With the line issue jimmy had to get the ball out and he did that. If Kittle was there that probably doesn’t happen.

sitting here like Russ didn’t throw a pick in the end zone that probably ends the game with our regular kicker.

you know as well as I do you got away with one. It happens but don’t act like your squad is beating us with kittle or sanders playing the whole game.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Jimmy did look shook but still made passes that were dropped that killed drives. A couple of those dropped picks were because of receivers running the wrong route for example the first one in overtime that hit kj Wright in the chest. The te was supposed to flat out that route not go behind the backer. With the line issue jimmy had to get the ball out and he did that. If Kittle was there that probably doesn’t happen.

sitting here like Russ didn’t throw a pick in the end zone that probably ends the game with our regular kicker.

you know as well as I do you got away with one. It happens but don’t act like your squad is beating us with kittle or sanders playing the whole game.
Act the same with Lockett playing the whole game and if Dissly isn't out for the season. Or if Seattle gonna play with their starting center instead of Joey Hunt.

God damn, will yall ever stop making excuses about injuries? Every team has injuries. I know yall are upset cuz you finally popped for a good season for the first time in a few years, but its not the injuries

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Russ threw a game ending pick.. got bailed on the rookie kicker :mjlol: don't y'all have a season thread? no? because nobody cares about Seattle at all lol

Anyway the injuries are piling up.. it ain't gonna be an "easy game" against Arizona if most of the productive offense pieces are sidelined.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Act the same with Lockett playing the whole game and if Dissly isn't out for the season. Or if Seattle gonna play with their starting center instead of Joey Hunt.

God damn, will yall ever stop making excuses about injuries? Every team has injuries. I know yall are upset cuz you finally popped for a good season for the first time in a few years, but its not the injuries

Every team ain’t missing their top 2 players:yeshrug:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Russ threw a game ending pick.. got bailed on the rookie kicker :mjlol: don't y'all have a season thread? no? because nobody cares about Seattle at all lol

Anyway the injuries are piling up.. it ain't gonna be an "easy game" against Arizona if most of the productive offense pieces are sidelined.
tenor.gif