THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Daps
The defense played well and scored a td. The Seahawks scored 21 points off of turnovers. Regardless of Kittle being out and Sanders being out the D had them in position to win the game after a fukking GREAT and CLUTCH pick by Greenlaw. Jimmy G was trying his hardest to throw an INT in OT. Once I seen all those almost ints I knew it was a wrap, especially with a rookie kicker off the streets a td was the only way a W would be secured. Jimmy shyt the bed . A lot of excuses being made for him. I can’t remember a legitimate deep ball down the sideline that he’s completed this season but they try it on 3rd down late in OT instead of trying to keep the chains moving. Jimmy needs to step it up. I’m not gassed off that Az game 2 weeks ago

Daps
What makes this even worse is that we have to play Arizona again on a short week. At least it's at the house so we don't have to deal with travel, but if Kittle and Sanders can't go again it'll be another tight game against the Cards. We should still win but it's gonna be a fight.

Also, our D-Line lost 2 people last night in Blair and Jones. Blair's injury seems to be the worse of the 2, but I doubt either of them play on Sunday. Looks like Solly will get more work inside ( which isn't a bad thing).

Hopefully Al-Shaair is okay to play on Sunday. If not that means we're down another linebacker.
Next week won’t be close at all SF will win in a blowout. They know what’s at stake and coming off this L they’ll be pissed off.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The defense played well and scored a td. The Seahawks scored 21 points off of turnovers. Regardless of Kittle being out and Sanders being out the D had them in position to win the game after a fukking GREAT and CLUTCH pick by Greenlaw. Jimmy G was trying his hardest to throw an INT in OT. Once I seen all those almost ints I knew it was a wrap, especially with a rookie kicker off the streets a td was the only way a W would be secured. Jimmy shyt the bed . A lot of excuses being made for him. I can’t remember a legitimate deep ball down the sideline that he’s completed this season but they try it on 3rd down late in OT instead of trying to keep the chains moving. Jimmy needs to step it up. I’m not gassed off that Az game 2 weeks ago

A lot of that criticism on Jimmy is fair.

The only problem I have with the criticism on him is when people just stop at him.

There was like 11 dropped passed and with the combined attempts of 7 between Pettis, Goodwin, Juice. None of them caught any passes and had BAD drops on key 3rd downs.

Bourne and Deebo had a couple of costly drops as well..... like that one that hit Deebo in the chest and he was more focused on taking off than securing the ball.

They all played just as well into the reason Jimmy struggled. And that’s not bringing up Staley who after Monday, I kinda regret we extended that contract and think he may need to consider retiring. That’s the worst I’ve recalled he’s ever looked

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

i have sent any excuses made for jimmy, almost everyone said he played bad and we for the most part agree with that but it is hard to step up when your WRs are constantly are dropping wide open passes on third down. Your tackles are playing terrible so your constantly panicked because you have no time and are still coming back from a torn acl. Jimmy played bad but the offense in general was terrible. If sanders or kittle are their we see a completely different result.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
i have sent any excuses made for jimmy, almost everyone said he played bad and we for the most part agree with that but it is hard to step up when your WRs are constantly are dropping wide open passes on third down. Your tackles are playing terrible so your constantly panicked because you have no time and are still coming back from a torn acl. Jimmy played bad but the offense in general was terrible. If sanders or kittle are their we see a completely different result.

And maybe Robbie too:francis:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:ehh:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@South Paw & @bangbreh :mjcry:

Where do we stand?:francis:

Y’all aint been crushing me like I thought y’all was.

what y’all waiting for? Y’all 2 Xerses and I’m King Leonidas at end of 300
It is what it is really :yeshrug: you really aint give us any credit since the game like some other niner brethren

all I saw was you coppin pleas about injuries and how russ and jimmy played the same and you gonna already tie up the division by week 17.

I didn't really need to crush you, the game on Monday did a good enough job by itself :takedat:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It is what it is really :yeshrug: you really aint give us any credit since the game like some other niner brethren

all I saw was you coppin pleas about injuries and how russ and jimmy played the same and you gonna already tie up the division by week 17.

I didn't really need to crush you, the game on Monday did a good enough job by itself :takedat:

giphy.gif

Y’all see this shyt Niner brehs:francis:

In the most direct but polite and respectful way.....

This nicca basically just told me I ain’t even worth his effort or time to smoke with :dwillhuh:

Gotdamn now I know what it feels to be a Cardinals fan:mjcry: