THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm very scared they are gonna rush Kittle - and you knew breh would play with 1 fukking leg if he had the final word - and that's gonna end his season early :beli:

Sounds like Kyle has had enough of Pettis and I don’t blame him

Pettis has gotten shytted on by Kyle and Lynch all season but this was the final knockout holy shyt :dead:

But yeah, he got us the W against the Steelers and that's literally it. Thanks for the contribution to this season and now you can go fukk off :camby:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

Kyle is hard on receivers because that's the position he played. I remember a video where he was saying that he has no respect for receivers that don't work on their craft because he knows the work you have to put in to be a good receiver in this league. I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: found it. Start around 2:20

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Beth, do you watch Seattle play? Their defense is not impressive at all. With the way Shannahan schemes people open, Kittle and Sanders are gonna eat. The RB’s are gonna get off, too. Our offense is gonna look on par with what we did to Carolina.

When the Niners are on defense, Seattle is gonna give a steady dose of Carson. They almost have to in order to keep the pass rush at bay. Couple that with the fact that we’ve shown a propensity to be run on (especially early) and we can expect Carson to get a lot of touches.

Their WR’s are coming on nicely. DK has stepped up big these past 2 weeks and Lockett has been consistent all season. You throw Gordon in there and they’re a problem...but again is Wilson going to have time to find them with that rush in his face? That’ll be the question.

I will say Seattle’s offense next year is gonna be awesome once they get that TE back...but that’s next year.

Oh yeah...fukk the overrated Packers.

@B90X

khross415

All Star
Daps
with the fukkin injury list you woulda thought these nikkas bus flipped over leaving the stadium , sucks for Blair he was in a contract season. Joe Staley these last 2 years has also needed games to catch up to speed it seems , so i aint really to worried about him. Pettis it just seem like bruh aint built for the league he dont seem to have what it gonna take for this level of football. Thats 2 known picks though that didnt pan out that were clearly Kyle's pick. Williams & Pettis.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Yea, it may be a wrap for Pettis, it's one thing to struggle, but he's flat out regressed. Quite Frankly, I'd rather give Richie James his snaps at this point.

As for Ronald Blair, dude was a super underrated piece of the defense that the last 2 years. I hate to say this but the injury might make him affordable to bring back now. Because he would have been a valuable piece in the FA market.