THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
It was a great game that could have gone either way

Niners defense did great against Russell Wilson. Really excited to see what adjustments they make next time in Seattle.

Jimmy G needs to get it together though. Some throws in the second half were atrocious. Even the announcers were pointing out that he was panicking. Doesn't feel like he's the right guy at QB. The defense and run game have been saving his ass each game.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Jimmy played well enough to win the game down 11 going into the 4th he lead the comeback and got us in the position for the FG to tie the game. The receivers dropped 3 key passes im talking wide open balls bourne(2) and deebo. If sanders or kittle is in I think they get completed.

Shanny lost the game though how the hell we got the ball with a 1:30 left they have no timeouts and they get the ball back. Either we kick the game winning FG or we get a tie they shouldn't have had a chance to even win the game.

Oh and our rookie FG kicker missed a FG to win the game overall im more encouraged because we are clearly a threat to the NFC just need to get healthy.

khross415

All Star
Daps
Jimmy played well enough to win the game down 11 going into the 4th he lead the comeback and got us in the position for the FG to tie the game. The receivers dropped 3 key passes im talking wide open balls bourne(2) and deebo. If sanders or kittle is in I think they get completed.

Shanny lost the game though how the hell we got the ball with a 1:30 left they have no timeouts and they get the ball back. Either we kick the game winning FG or we get a tie they shouldn't have had a chance to even win the game.

Oh and our rookie FG kicker missed a FG to win the game overall im more encouraged because we are clearly a threat to the NFC just need to get healthy.

Buckner put the 7 on the board , so technically Jimmy didnt bring us back down 11. Although i will say that last FG we scored in regulation could have been a TD drive had Bourne not dropped the ball. All in all i dont mind the outcome of the game im more upset with all the injuries we suffered

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Buckner put the 7 on the board , so technically Jimmy didnt bring us back down 11. Although i will say that last FG we scored in regulation could have been a TD drive had Bourne not dropped the ball. All in all i dont mind the outcome of the game im more upset with all the injuries we suffered

Fair enough..... Clowney put 7 on the board so technically Russ ain’t do shyt.

Russ went it halftime with 72 yards. If the game end and neither of those defensive TDs happen..... Seattle loses and Russ probably only throws for like 130 yards:yeshrug:

We can’t have 2 things be the same, but criticize one and give the other a pass:usure:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Again..... I ain’t trynna over cape for Jimmy like he’s perfect.

But I am kinda disappointed in some of you Niner brehs coming hard for his head :dame:

Like y’all haven’t had to sit here and suffer through;
Tim Rattay
Ken Dorsey
Cody Pickett
Alex Smith
Trent Dilfer
Shaun Hill
Chris Weinke
JT O’Sullivan
Troy Smith
Blaine Gabbert
Matt Barkley
Brian Hoyer
CJ Beathard

Please...... name one QB not named Kaepernick that you’d pick over him since Garcia

Jimmy to me has done better than Harbaugh leveled up 2011 Alex Smith.

In not 9 games this year, I’ve seen this guy convert more 3rd downs than we ride in both 2015-2017 pre him ALONE.

We had seasons where we could back get to the 35yard line.... yet alone the red zone.

It’s crazy how soon so many of y’all forget!:mjtf:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
It was a great game that could have gone either way

Niners defense did great against Russell Wilson. Really excited to see what adjustments they make next time in Seattle.

Jimmy G needs to get it together though. Some throws in the second half were atrocious. Even the announcers were pointing out that he was panicking. Doesn't feel like he's the right guy at QB. The defense and run game have been saving his ass each game.

But he was panicking because that pocket was collapsing in his face all night. What do you really expect him to do? If he takes a sack, people will complain that he didn't get rid of the ball, if he throws it , he panicked. Now, some throws were terrible, but his line was awful and his receivers couldn't catch.

khross415

All Star
Daps
Fair enough..... Clowney put 7 on the board so technically Russ ain’t do shyt.

Russ went it halftime with 72 yards. If the game end and neither of those defensive TDs happen..... Seattle loses and Russ probably only throws for like 130 yards:yeshrug:

We can’t have 2 things be the same, but criticize one and give the other a pass:usure:

i wasnt criticizing nobody i replied to bruh that said Jimmy brought us back. I said last night that Jimmy lost trust in the receivers / O-line. Nonetheless he has to play through that shyt

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Never seen so much panic out of one loss :gucci:like we weren't going undefeated and we were without our best player (kittle) and our starting FG kicker and we lost in overtime on a last second FG we still a young team and its good we get some adversity going into this tough stretch.

Jimmy is our Qb and we will all go through growing pains but his upside and the plays he has already made outweighs the bad in his short career.

Oh and he was a missed 40yard FG away from being 9-0 :manny:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You’re leaving out some key defensive plays.

Jimmy was OK. The receivers were not good. This is the type of game if the darker brother had fans were out for blood.