THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Robbo

All Star
Daps
I feel confident the Niners can take the game in Seattle. Staley and McGlinchy had probably the worst matchup for a 1st game back. Clowney was by them so quick damn near everytime.

Our D played well when they weren't put in bad spots, so as long as the O line protects and the damn receivers catch the ball, should get some payback in seattle

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The biggest narrative to me is how the kickers dramatically changes the trajectory of how these QBs are viewed after this game and to me it astonishing.

Like both QBs (Jimmy & Russ) had some highs and lows. Neither ended the game with a game winning TD, both struggled in the end (people acting like Russ ain’t turn the ball over and get some 3 and outs).

But when it came down to it, both put their teams in winnable situation but one team badly missed the FG and the other hit it.

That kick was terrible, that shyt looked like one of then fans in Chicago last year when they was trynna troll they kicker but found out it’s really difficult to kick FGs

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
The defense played their ass off but the offense got exposed somewhat. I know sanders and kittle were out but jimmy made some awful throws. I can see teams stacking the box and forcing jimmy G to win it. Also we should look at upgrading that offensive line now. We spent a lot of high picks on the DL and now time to focus on OL imo.

It was a close and good game. Looking forward to the rematch in Seattle.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea, this was a tough loss but we learned some things out there.

-The defense is elite and did well bottling up an elite QB in Russell Wilson, it may not seem that way because we lost but he had to earn every yard.

- Our first priority this upcoming draft is the best tackle we can get ours hands on. McGlinchey needs to be much better at pass protection, or else he can kick inside to guard and that's saying something because I defended him all season and this is prior to the injury. But Brunskill and Skule have been pretty solid considering they were 3rd day picks/UDFA's.

-Joe Staley may finally be truly over the hill, even if he recovers he won't be the same. I think retires after this season.

-I agree with @nightwing2016 we may need to at least work out another veteran WR and it's time to cut Goodwin, don't get me wrong Pettis and Bourne have played poorly but are still young.

-If the teams can slow down our running game the offense looks very ordinary.

Honestly, forget the 1 seed, we need to win the division but health is a bigger priority, we have a lot of banged up players.

Yea..... speaking about WRs..... now I REALLY wanna see what Hurd and Tayler can do....... cuz if Hurd is who we believe he is and Taylor looks like his rookie form.

Some of these niccas bought to be expendable

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I'm willing to give Staley the benefit of the doubt since he hasn't played in a game since week 2; he's earned it. He needed this game and probably next game to get into the groove of things. McGlinchey had a shorter leash in my opinion. Clowney made both of them look like fools, so they should be more than motivated to have a good dominate game this week against AZ.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea..... speaking about WRs..... now I REALLY wanna see what Hurd and Tayler can do....... cuz if Hurd is who we believe he is and Taylor looks like his rookie form.

Some of these niccas bought to be expendable

Taylor may not be here next season.

The Hurd injury sucks because he looked like a grown man against boys in that Broncos preseason game and with some grooming he could be a matchup nightmare but if anything we may need another solid veteran (27-28 year old receiver) and maybe see if we can trade some of the logjam of WRs for late round picks.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The defense played their ass off but the offense got exposed somewhat. I know sanders and kittle were out but jimmy made some awful throws. I can see teams stacking the box and forcing jimmy G to win it. e.

That's what the Cardinals did and the fact that game ended up being close wasn't on the offense :yeshrug: losing your two best weapons AND having 90% of your receiving corps having their worst game of the season would make anyone look pedestrian.

I'm far from a Jimmy apologist but people are making waaay too much out of this Seattle game.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
That's what the Cardinals did and the fact that game ended up being close wasn't on the offense :yeshrug: losing your two best weapons AND having 90% of your receiving corps having their worst game of the season would make anyone look pedestrian.

I'm far from a Jimmy apologist but people are making waaay too much out of this Seattle game.

i've always said jimmy is too reckless and inaccurate. it just got highlighted because the seahawks focused on making him beat them.

and injuries happen. a lot of teams lose players so i'm not gonna use that as an excuse. you play the game with who's on the field. hopefully the 9ers don't abandon the run so early in the rematch. i didn't like that.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
i've always said jimmy is too reckless and inaccurate. it just got highlighted because the seahawks focused on making him beat them.

and injuries happen. a lot of teams lose players so i'm not gonna use that as an excuse. you play the game with who's on the field. hopefully the 9ers don't abandon the run so early in the rematch. i didn't like that.

the problem is that Jimmy did do enough to beat them two of bournes drops fundamental changed the game one forced us to settle for a field goal and the other lead to a td for Seattle. Injuries happen but eight dropped passes many of them on third downs is not on him.

the fumbles are inexcusable though.