THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
After all those drops and that kick which wouldn't have been good even if the goal had been moved 30 feet to the left.

tenor.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh Jimmy G was shakey af at the end of the game. It's not an insult. It is what it is

And you think that has nothing to do with his guys out there dropping my passes and Staley and McGlinchey getting abused by Clowney?:ohhh:

Like one play McGlinchey literally just allowed Clowney to run right past him to sack Jimmy..... then gonna look around like it was someone else’s fault.

How does any of that install confidence in the QB?:dwillhuh:

We can get back to shytting on Jimmy, which so many of y’all wanna do, but please just explain that to me?

Cuz they were BAD tonight

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
And you think that has nothing to do with his guys out there dropping my passes and Staley and McGlinchey getting abused by Clowney?:ohhh:

Like one play McGlinchey literally just allowed Clowney to run right past him to sack Jimmy..... then gonna look around like it was someone else’s fault.

How does any of that install confidence in the QB?:dwillhuh:

We can get back to shytting on Jimmy, which so many of y’all wanna do, but please just explain that to me?

Cuz they were BAD tonight

49ers wideouts were ass when dropping passes but Jimmy was throwing off his back foot with almost INTs and overthrowing wr the whole 4th quarter. They share that blame. Great QBs dont do that in crunch time against a prime opponent. Clowney had that boy scared.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Im not really finna get into this shouting match. jimmy didnt play that well, the wideouts didnt play well, we had injuries but so did they (lockett was on the sidelines for most of the game I think) :manny:
aint no moral victories, Im a bit heated we didnt at least tie, but other than that :manny: good game shake hands and try again :francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
On one end.... it was kinda good to get this 1st L out the way so we can learn and grow from it....

I just hate it had to come against them and on MNF.

But we gotta grow from this.

One thing I learned is.... we gotta take the points..... not going for that FG bit is on the ass

Breh that kicker is wildcard, who the fukk knows if he makes that kick. Don't focus on that.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
The loss of sanders really changed the dimensions of the game. You could tell that shannahan and Jimmy did not trust the receivers on the field. Did Jimmy play good no. But everyone else on the offense played worse, both tackles were atrocious, our fa kicker decided to end his career by aiming for the tunnel and our wr’s were absolutely god awful. I mean you have to kick Dez’s tires after this performance right. Goodwin, Bourne, or Pettis can go for all I care.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
What makes this even worse is that we have to play Arizona again on a short week. At least it's at the house so we don't have to deal with travel, but if Kittle and Sanders can't go again it'll be another tight game against the Cards. We should still win but it's gonna be a fight.

Also, our D-Line lost 2 people last night in Blair and Jones. Blair's injury seems to be the worse of the 2, but I doubt either of them play on Sunday. Looks like Solly will get more work inside ( which isn't a bad thing).

Hopefully Al-Shaair is okay to play on Sunday. If not that means we're down another linebacker.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
49ers wideouts were ass when dropping passes but Jimmy was throwing off his back foot with almost INTs and overthrowing wr the whole 4th quarter. They share that blame. Great QBs dont do that in crunch time against a prime opponent. Clowney had that boy scared.

Russ did play great but he also had a few “almost INTs”. Niccas is glossing over that cuz they won but I feel like why we keep bringing that up? It’s a non issue at this point and both QBs had the same amount of turnovers

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea, this was a tough loss but we learned some things out there.

-The defense is elite and did well bottling up an elite QB in Russell Wilson, it may not seem that way because we lost but he had to earn every yard.

- Our first priority this upcoming draft is the best tackle we can get ours hands on. McGlinchey needs to be much better at pass protection, or else he can kick inside to guard and that's saying something because I defended him all season and this is prior to the injury. But Brunskill and Skule have been pretty solid considering they were 3rd day picks/UDFA's.

-Joe Staley may finally be truly over the hill, even if he recovers he won't be the same. I think retires after this season.

-I agree with @nightwing2016 we may need to at least work out another veteran WR and it's time to cut Goodwin, don't get me wrong Pettis and Bourne have played poorly but are still young.

-If the teams can slow down our running game the offense looks very ordinary.

Honestly, forget the 1 seed, we need to win the division but health is a bigger priority, we have a lot of banged up players.