THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

khross415

All Star
Daps
But out of all our 3rds..... Fred Warner is about the only IMPACT player we’ve drafted in pretty much this decade:dwillhuh:

we have to pay players soon , so because Fred Warner is the only player of any impact in the last few years 3rd round pics dont matter? :jbhmm: we gotta do better then this line of thinking around here

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
What did we trade the falcons to get Deion....ill wait

No we signed him and a few other players that allowed us to beat the cowboys and put ourselves in salary cap hell for the next few years but no one will say that fifth Super Bowl wasn’t worth it. Which in many ways is worse than not having a few picks in the draft one year.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
at the end of the day we spent two seconds and two thirds on Pettis Deebo Hurd and Sanders. and we paid Goodwin. thats a lot of capital for a WR core that isn't doing much. and we can't blame Baalke anymore, these are all handpicked by Shanny and Lynch

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I like the pickup, he's actually better than his production indicates. At least now Goodwin can maybe move to the other side and we can put Deebo in the slot or run 4 wide with Sanders in the slot along with Kittle and hopefully that will cause Pettis to hold on to the fukkin ball more often. He's basically what Garcon was with the Colts before the injuries and hopefully we see better production from Jimmy meaning less turnovers.

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
not worried about giving up a 3 and a 4... the difference between the 4 and the 5 we got back will be like 10-15 draft spots

besides we have pretty much everyone under contract next year too, only starters not under contract for 2020 are Armstead, Ward and now Sanders... AND we could probably bring all of those guys back with our cap space after a few restructures.. so there wasn't going to be a ton of room on the roster for rookies next year anyways

Shanahan loves Sanders, he already knows the system, and before him all of our WRs besides Goodwin, are either on their 3rd year (Bourne, Taylor), 2nd year (Pettis, James) or a rookie (Deebo, Hurd)... I don't count Matthews because he's probably the one getting cut to make space for Sanders. We needed that veteran presence

it seems like a lot, but I think it was a great trade

once Sanders gets adjusted, and we get Staley, McGlinchey, Juszczyk and Taylor back, our offense is gonna be a juggernaut to go with a top 2 defense in the league

us vs Pats in theSB

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
at the end of the day we spent two seconds and two thirds on Pettis Deebo Hurd and Sanders. and we paid Goodwin. thats a lot of capital for a WR core that isn't doing much. and we can't blame Baalke anymore, these are all handpicked by Shanny and Lynch

let's be honest, these were all handpicked by Shanahan

and whats the point of bringing up Baalke? besides WR, Shanahan and Lynch have built a hell of a roster across the board, with depth... 2017 1st round aside

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
not worried about giving up a 3 and a 4... the difference between the 4 and the 5 we got back will be like 10-15 draft spots

besides we have pretty much everyone under contract next year too, only starters not under contract for 2020 are Armstead, Ward and now Sanders... AND we could probably bring all of those guys back with our cap space after a few restructures.. so there wasn't going to be a ton of room on the roster for rookies next year anyways

Shanahan loves Sanders, he already knows the system, and before him all of our WRs besides Goodwin, are either on their 3rd year (Bourne, Taylor), 2nd year (Pettis, James) or a rookie (Deebo, Hurd)... I don't count Matthews because he's probably the one getting cut to make space for Sanders. We needed that veteran presence

it seems like a lot, but I think it was a great trade

once Sanders gets adjusted, and we get Staley, McGlinchey, Juszczyk and Taylor back, our offense is gonna be a juggernaut to go with a top 2 defense in the league

us vs Pats in theSB

Let me say that and niccas in here will kill me.:russ::russ:

:mjcry: I was catching grief for saying a 11-5 season back in training camp