THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Sanders playing vs Panthers :leon:

Shanny said he doesnt have much hope for Trent Taylor or Hurd coming back this season :snoop: ok now I see why they traded for Sanders.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sanders playing vs Panthers :leon:

Shanny said he doesnt have much hope for Trent Taylor or Hurd coming back this season :snoop: ok now I see why they traded for Sanders.
I knew Taylor would be out the year, a jones fracture is no joke and ends careers. I think Hurd probably cones back late in the season

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
E-man 28 yards allowed over 3 games :ehh:

PFF Rankings: Top 25 second-year NFL players through Week 7 | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF

21. CB EMMANUEL MOSELEY, SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
Moseley is another example of a player who hasn’t had a consistent role in his defense, not seeing an expanded role until Week 5 following an injury to Ahkello Witherspoon, but Moseley has taken advantage of that opportunity. In his three games as the starter, Moseley has allowed four receptions on eight targets for 28 receiving yards. It’s certainly hard to get a whole lot better than 28 yards allowed in coverage across three games. When Witherspoon returns, Moseley will likely return to a lesser role. The last three weeks have shown he is capable of stepping in with quality play in relief should it be needed, though.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

All of that factors into how Reid feels about the San Francisco organization that made him the 18th pick of the 2013 draft.

"Definitely the way Colin was treated. Definitely the way I feel like I was treated there," Reid said when talking about his emotions toward the team. "The way they run the organization. Ask anybody who has been there and they'll tell you the same."

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

All of that factors into how Reid feels about the San Francisco organization that made him the 18th pick of the 2013 draft.

"Definitely the way Colin was treated. Definitely the way I feel like I was treated there," Reid said when talking about his emotions toward the team. "The way they run the organization. Ask anybody who has been there and they'll tell you the same."

That Bowman quote is a damn lie. The niners released him because he wanted to chose where he wanted to go even after they had a trade set up with the saints. Bow couldn’t move so well after the Achilles year and the knee injury he sustained in the nfc championship game I wonder if Reid remembers driving that Seattle wr into bow’s leg while he was stripping the ball on that play?

if you wanted to hype yourself up that’s fine but don’t tell bald face lies to do so and you were asked to play lb one game due to injuries stop acting like you were lined up there the entire season.

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

When trying to identify potential fits for Tom Brady in 2020 if, as some think, he’s destined to leave the Patriots, I left out one team that maybe should have been included.

transparent-320x50.gif

The 49ers.

Yes, they have a quarterback. They also have everything else that would give a quarterback like Brady a chance to win a Super Bowl with another team, if he truly intends to play for another team.

Remember when the 49ers traded for Brady understudy Jimmy Garoppolo in 2017? The conversation began with 49ers G.M. John Lynch asking not about the availability of Garoppolo but about the availability of Brady.

The chatter about Garoppolo being in a make-or-break year has subsided as the 49ers have racked up win after win, but Garoppolo’s numbers aren’t phenomenal through six games. He has seven touchdown passes against six interceptions, and he has two lost fumbles. He’s not in the top 20 in passer rating among starting quarterbacks, and he’s 27th in average passing yards per game, with 219.

Garoppolo’s contract gives the 49ers plenty of flexibility to explore Brady before making a decision about Garoppolo, with $15.7 million of his 2020 salary not becoming fully guaranteed until April 1, and a cap hit of only $4.2 million if they trade or cut him.

Brady grew up a 49ers fan. He attended, as you’ve surely heard a time or two (or twenty) as a young boy the historic 1981 NFC Championship game against the Cowboys, capped by “The Catch.”

transparent-320x50.gif

Then there’s the reported rivalry/dysfunction/whatever between Brady and Garoppolo that contributed to the Garoppolo tradeduring the 2017 season. If there’s a score to settle or whatever, the 49ers dumping Garoppolo for Brady could settle it. (Garoppolo could then go back to New England, possibly via trade.)

The 49ers apparently wouldn’t be getting Brady for one year but for three, if he truly means it when he says he wants to play until he’s 45. During those three years, those notorious traffic problems in Santa Clara would both get worse, and also get better.

Again, Brady’s best move would be to not move at all, if he’s planning to play in 2020. But if we’re going to peg places he could play in 2020, the 49ers perhaps should be at the top of the list — even though they presumably have a quarterback at the top of their depth chart for 2020 and beyond.

Brady to the 49ers in 2020 can’t happen, can it?

khross415

All Star
Daps
I rock wit Eric Reid but Kaep had actually came out early and said he appreciated Jed York , and some people actually believe it was York who tipped Kaep about the collision. but i cant be mad bruh needs to find a reason to go out there and ball. im glad his concussions is behind him because i always feared he'd have a quick career