THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Niners swapping Jimmy for Tom for 2 years while Mullens sits and then moving forward with Nick while getting out from under Jimmy's contract would be... well. A thing. Interesting. Brady would be coming 'back home' or whatever, and lord knows he'd probably be over the moon with Kittle as a safety blanket and probably fukk around and have Hurd in there playing the H-back and giving some people some flashbacks... but at the same time, man... there's already been so much quiet muttering about SF being NE-West, that I also worry that Brady coming over would rob the team of the identity they are building themselves at current, all to give Brady another couple years in a feel-good homecoming story.
Question becomes, do you mortgage the future for the spike of the present? Be interesting to see.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Niners swapping Jimmy for Tom for 2 years while Mullens sits and then moving forward with Nick while getting out from under Jimmy's contract would be... well. A thing. Interesting. Brady would be coming 'back home' or whatever, and lord knows he'd probably be over the moon with Kittle as a safety blanket and probably fukk around and have Hurd in there playing the H-back and giving some people some flashbacks... but at the same time, man... there's already been so much quiet muttering about SF being NE-West, that I also worry that Brady coming over would rob the team of the identity they are building themselves at current, all to give Brady another couple years in a feel-good homecoming story.
Question becomes, do you mortgage the future for the spike of the present? Be interesting to see.

Hell No!:russ:

If Brady wanted to come.... should’ve came year 2 of the the Harbaugh/A Smith era.....

Either depth chart wise;

Brady
A Smith
Kaep

Or just trade A Smith and it be

Brady
Kaep
JJohnson (or whoever was 3rd in the depth chart then)

No one wants an decaying Brady:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why would he leave belly? Makes no sense
Beli tried to trade him 3 years ago and keep Jimmy instead... Some say he never got over that. Next season (they say) will be where we finally prove if it was Brady or Beli doing the heavy lifting.. And that's why he wants to leave.. To go prove that and get revenge

Personally I can't believe anyone would do something so stupid... But Shefty is convinced

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
pettis has no trade value but hes a young wr who is dirt cheap with potential. dont see a point to trade him right now.

Yeah, with Staley most likely coming back Thursday and McGlinchey coming back two weeks after that I don’t see the niners trading for a lineman. If they were going to they would of done it shortly after the injuries.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, with Staley most likely coming back Thursday and McGlinchey coming back two weeks after that I don’t see the niners trading for a lineman. If they were going to they would of done it shortly after the injuries.
the more i think about it gordon might be a possibility once hes released

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
the more i think about it gordon might be a possibility once hes released

yeah, he is a possibility but I thought he was being released and the niners would be stupid in trading any wr talent to the patriots especially if they have aspirations of going to the Super Bowl.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, he is a possibility but I thought he was being released and the niners would be stupid in trading any wr talent to the patriots especially if they have aspirations of going to the Super Bowl.
i dont think you can trade players on ir and the deadline is tues