THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Why y'all mad :wtf:

The Rams continue to mortgage their future and pulled the trigger on a season were they have 2 teams ahead of them in the division. And they didn't even solve their main issues.

My first thought was ..damn the rams are desperate... Its always nice to add a talent like that.. and they have the Talib injury, but that wasnt their biggest need.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nah, Jimmy is better than that. Jimmy elevates the team more consistently with his play to be described that way because the offense is far from great. The player you just described is Kaep. Jimmy does make some dumbass throws at times but that is just part of living with a gunslinger as qb.

Jimmy ain't never been on the level of :thatman: how he played in New England and beat Brady and them or how he destroyed the Packers those couple times.. with his arm and his legs. Jimmy ain't never been that explosive.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Jimmy ain't never been on the level of :thatman: how he played in New England and beat Brady and them or how he destroyed the Packers those couple times.. with his arm and his legs. Jimmy ain't never been that explosive.

Kaep had more talent around him then Jimmy had his first three years with the 49ers. 2011-2014 those niner teams were stacked. Give Jimmy those rosters and he produces far better than Kaep and Alex. His pocket presence is light years better than Kaeps, he reads defenses better and he is more accurate. You named three games he performed great in with a stacked roster if you look at his performances in 2015-2016 without that roster tells a completely different story. As I stated the player that needs everything to be perfect for him is Kaep who also made dumbass throws if we are being real about it (two pick sixes game against Arizona). Jimmy has performed well in all regards with the roster provided to him.

Daps
Kaep had more talent around him then Jimmy had his first three years with the 49ers. 2011-2014 those niner teams were stacked. Give Jimmy those rosters and he produces far better than Kaep and Alex. His pocket presence is light years better than Kaeps, he reads defenses better and he is more accurate. You named three games he performed great in with a stacked roster if you look at his performances in 2015-2016 without that roster tells a completely different story. As I stated the player that needs everything to be perfect for him is Kaep who also made dumbass throws if we are being real about it (two pick sixes game against Arizona). Jimmy has performed well in all regards with the roster provided to him.
Jimmy has yet to take over a game. Name a really memorable play that he’s made so far in his 49er career. He’s a high paid game manager.

the 49er teams Kaep had early on had more talent in the defense. But an argument can be made that the offenses are close to even, talent wise. The defense surely helped Kaep win games but he flat out took over games at times early in his career.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Jimmy has yet to take over a game. Name a really memorable play that he’s made so far in his 49er career. He’s a high paid game manager.

the 49er teams Kaep had early on had more talent in the defense. But an argument can be made that the offenses are close to even, talent wise. The defense surely helped Kaep win games but he flat out took over games at times early in his career.

that td pass he through to kittle with three defenders near him was impressive. The entire five game win streak in 2017 was because of him, no other reason besides him.

You can’t be serious about the offense statement. Are you honestly going to tell me this line compares to a prime Staley, Ipatui, Boone, and Anthony Davis o-line. Breida/Coleman is no where near Frank Gore in those years. Juice and miller offset. Prime Crabtree/Boldin/moss/Johnson are better options at wr than we got now. Have any of our wr even made over a hundred yards this season? Prime VD/ Walker are better than kittle who is a beast in his own regard.

Kaep had a stacked team on both sides of the ball. They were favored to win the Super Bowl with alex Smith coming into the 2012 season and would of beat the giants in 2011 if it wasn’t for Kyle Williams:pacspit:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Take over a game, maybe not, but when ever we needed a key first down, or a throw that turns the tides of a game Garoppolo has made that throw much more often then not and this team isn't stacked with stars/veterans like the Alex Smiths and Kaepernicks team. Most of the skills players on this team are 1-3 year players and we don't have a true #1 receiver on the team (not necessarily a bad thing). Jimmy makes some boneheaded throws no doubt, but you know we need an aggressive QB who is not afraid to push the ball downfield and even when he messes it up it doesn't faze him, not to mention this is first season coming off a major injury. Has he been pretty statiscally, no, but he has at least helped us win 2-3 of these games with plays he has made. The other thing we are not giving him enough credit for too is he's pretty efficient. If you complete almost 70% of your passes, you will win more often then not.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I dont mind jimmy not taking over the game. I mind the bad picks, like the one in the endzone, where we lose points.

We're still very subpar in red zone TD%. they might think about having jeff wilson active or something.

right now, I can understand that the WRs we have are very raw and underwhelming and kittle and RBs are the only weapons in the RZ. but I really feel like kyles offense is just too complicated for jimmy. this would be fine if he was a second year player but hes being paid a ton and hes at an age where certain things should be already established. mechanically, hes still meh, throwing off back foot looks ugly with a pristine pocket.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Transitioned from a spread to pro-style, 3-4 to 4-3, and replaced all but one starter since 2016. I am envious. :mjcry:

vVZl1V4.jpg

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Transitioned from a spread to pro-style, 3-4 to 4-3, and replaced all but one starter since 2016. I am envious. :mjcry:

vVZl1V4.jpg
its really more of a 4-2, SAM barely plays.
the biggest change from last year is getting two premier rushers and new DL coach employing wide 9 which turned armstead from a bust to a beast

also staley is still the starter at LT, tartt and ward are still starters