THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Just gonna act like bruh ain't tackle Goodwin past 5 yards? Over here Juelzing on some 'they ran into each other' despite the replay. Trash.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Wont be watching with y'all brehs. My country has finally stepped up and doing something about all the social injustices we've been having for decades. Gotta go to the street, yesterday was both beautiful (seeing all the people from every social status rise up) and dangerous (State of Emergency is in place, with miliary on the streets) and gotta see what happens today.

Hopefully we avoid this trap game and beat the Deadskins to a pulp :salute:
Stay safe breh :salute:

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
Just gonna act like bruh ain't tackle Goodwin past 5 yards? Over here Juelzing on some 'they ran into each other' despite the replay. Trash.
Yeah I was wondering how the hell don’t they call that. Dude lowered his shoulder on quise.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Unless the Niners get some production from their WRs, I think it's gonna be a rough second half of the season. This was the exact kind of game Deebo woulda been able to use because of the conditions and his strong, RB-like run style. Get him some screens in space and it coulda been something. But... yeah... I think a trade might need to happen, or something. Don't even need to be a deep threat receiver - just someone that can get rolling with touches and force a defense to pivot toward them enough to allow the other parts of the offense to work off the misdirection.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wont be watching with y'all brehs. My country has finally stepped up and doing something about all the social injustices we've been having for decades. Gotta go to the street, yesterday was both beautiful (seeing all the people from every social status rise up) and dangerous (State of Emergency is in place, with miliary on the streets) and gotta see what happens today.

Hopefully we avoid this trap game and beat the Deadskins to a pulp :salute:

Be safe breh

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless the Niners get some production from their WRs, I think it's gonna be a rough second half of the season. This was the exact kind of game Deebo woulda been able to use because of the conditions and his strong, RB-like run style. Get him some screens in space and it coulda been something. But... yeah... I think a trade might need to happen, or something. Don't even need to be a deep threat receiver - just someone that can get rolling with touches and force a defense to pivot toward them enough to allow the other parts of the offense to work off the misdirection.

Who’s available?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Whole team in the box at this point. lol. Jimmy back in single high on an island just daring Keenum to not be a bum.