THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah this is where I'm at right now too

Jimmy is good enough to win if the rest of the team is great. He makes some dumb ass mistakes and terrible throws but he can make enough plays too.. that's why the team is better with him out there, he can make some plays that the others can't.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
How crazy would it be if the SB is Niners vs Pats and we win:wow:

Damn I should’ve posted it earlier..... but watching all the sport news today, on one show...... a guy said that Kyle probably is the only coach in the league now that could go toe to toe with Beli when it comes to preparation, scheming, and game planning

Even before the season started Cowherd said Kyle Shanahan was one of the most underrated coaches in the league and compared him to Belichek.

I actually think Jimmy is a playoff caliber QB, we have a super young receiving core and I think as the season progress so will that unit.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, never seen a road takeover like that Rams game :wow: That was louder and more packed than Levi.

Cali brehs, are the Niners that popular in LA?

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Brehs, never seen a road takeover like that Rams game :wow: That was louder and more packed than Levi.

Niners fans travel. I remember the opening game of the 2014 season when they played Dallas in Dallas and had the Cowboys using the silent count cause the Niner fans took over the stadium.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
See this is where I respectfully disagree.

We ain’t out here Undefeated playing straight up garbage teams like Redskins, Jets, Dolphins.

Maybe we haven’t played all top 6 teams (same with anyone else), we still played at worst “good” teams.

We would've put a beatdown on all the teams you've played and held them to single digits while at it. Well we did Rams(3 Points in the Superbowl) and Steelers (3 Points) with Big Ben. I dont think Bengals, Jameis or Baker Maziel would've scored 10 points on our D.

in fact that other "Undefeated team playing garbage teams like Redskins, Jets, Dolphins", their opponents actually have the same combined winning percentage as the 49ers opponents. 0.333% and are Statistically ranked ahead in both Defense and offense.

Last edited:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

yeah, they have a huge following in this area. LA didn’t have a time for a while after the rams left so people gravitated to different teams in the wake of their absence. The three main teams in LA are raiders, niners, and cowboys for the most part with a few ram holdovers.

I rarely see charger fans in the la area never made sense for them to move here

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Max "Lets not forget about Shanahan and how that defense is playing"

Molly "I think Robert Saleh deserves credit too"

Stephen A. "Who"

Molly "The 49ers defensive Coordinator"

I know Saleh aint no household name, but SAS confirming what I already knew this nikka dont be watching games at all :pachaha: breh just needs to stick to the NBA.
None of these dudes do... How you gonna watch 14 nfl games, nba preseason, press conferences and some more sports all on sunday, and have extensive notes and detailed analysis on all of them by 6am monday morning?

These guys pick the best games to discuss, do a quick rundown on the ones that'll bring ratings/biggest stories, and clock out... You want the real in depth shyt... Go to the local paper/tv/writer. They focus on one team and do that well. These talking heads just good on the top 5 subjects

khross415

All Star
Daps
Niners fans travel. I remember the opening game of the 2014 season when they played Dallas in Dallas and had the Cowboys using the silent count cause the Niner fans took over the stadium.

There is hella fans in LA , LA is mostly split with Raider / Niner fans. Moreso Raider Fans. And also for the game in Dallas alot of the black Niner fans i met out there for the game was from Dallas. Evidently Dallas got quite a bit of Niner fans

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
tenor.gif

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Jimmy is good enough to win if the rest of the team is great. He makes some dumb ass mistakes and terrible throws but he can make enough plays too.. that's why the team is better with him out there, he can make some plays that the others can't.

nah, Jimmy is better than that. Jimmy elevates the team more consistently with his play to be described that way because the offense is far from great. The player you just described is Kaep. Jimmy does make some dumbass throws at times but that is just part of living with a gunslinger as qb.