THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

Robbo

All Star
Daps
@South Paw and @bangbreh .

Lets just have a quick civil discussion

The reason the Seahawks arent called pretenders is because they have more recent winning history. Even though every year is different. Regardless, it doesn't matter until they play head to head.

No way you can label the Niners pretenders at this point. They have dominated games.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
@South Paw and @bangbreh .

Lets just have a quick civil discussion

Because every single game has a different set of variables that decide an outcome. You are not new and this isn't foreign to you :yeshrug:
Injuries, suspensions, HFA, when/where you play someone. For example, you got Cleveland at home, in Primetime, with an extra day off. We got them with a 10am start on the road and them playing for their playoff lives/answering the critics after y'all completely no vaseline'd them.

We were missing our Pro Bowl LT and starting RG. Lost our Kittle, Dizzly, early in the game and also on a 3rd RB.

Look-y'all look like circa 12-15 Hawks right now, no doubt :yeshrug:

ONE THING HAS REMAINED CONSTANT THO....
Russell Wilson. He does not like to lose and any game is always in grasp.
You can make your judgements based on common opps and that's fine, do you.
We're a team that plays down to everyone.
None of that is going to matter until both teams square up.

We're 5-1 while missing our best returning Dlineman for the first 6 games and neither Clowney nor Ansah have made much of an impact you'll see on a stat sheet.

If it's y'all time, then you earned it :manny:
Gettin wiped off our asses from eatin and shyttin y'all out for 6 years and gaining high draft picks has got to yield results eventually.

It's gonna be fun to watch tho :mjlit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Who says 49ers ain't contenders? Yall have 2 of 3 things important for playoffs, defense and run game. Do you trust Jimmy G in the offs tho? Cuz qb play gets magnified in the playoffs

Yes, I actually do trust him.... cuz as much as people love to pile on, magnify and claim certain shyt about him, if we being honest, he really ain’t played as bad as some act.

Could he play better? Of course, same with all QBs

Has he played a perfect game? Nope and not many have.

But in the games he played, with the few mistakes he’s made, if ...... no.... WHEN that was Alex Smith, Troy Smith, Gabbert, Shaun Hill, JT O’Sullivan, Trent Dilfer, Tim Rattay, Chris Weinkie, Ken Dorsey, Cody Pickett.

We lost everyone, if not 95% of those games.

I’m feeling confident to say that he’s finally the best QB we’ve had since Kaep and before Kaep the best QB we really had prior to him was Garcia

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Look-y'all look like circa 12-15 Hawks right now,

Whoa.... I’m gonna stop you right there..... as that’s where I stopped reading. And I’m going to read the rest and address the rest. But I can’t allow you to disrespect us like that in our thread.:martin:

You know Gotdamn well so called circa 12-15 Hawks was basically a copycat and circa 11-14 Niners.

I want deny y’all got lucky and went a little further than us but y’all swagger jacked our whole style..... you can get out of here with that trash. I’m really appalled and offended by that.:pacspit:

The few in the media speaking positive of us aint comparing us to y’all. I’ve seen several outlets say “the Niners looking like that Jim Harbaugh Niners team.”:stopitslime:

I asked us to be civil, I will not have you disrespect us:ufdup:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Whoa.... I’m gonna stop you right there..... as that’s where I stopped reading. And I’m going to read the rest and address the rest. But I can’t allow you to disrespect us like that in our thread.:martin:

You know Gotdamn well so called circa 12-15 Hawks was basically a copycat and circa 12-14 Niners.

I want deny y’all got lucky and went a little further than us but y’all swagger jacked our whole style..... you can get out of here with that trash. I’m really appalled and offended by that.:pacspit:

The few in the media speaking positive of us aint comparing us to y’all. I’ve seen several outlets say “the Niners looking like that Jim Harbaugh Niners team.”:stopitslime:

Angry guy gonna stay angry no matter what:bryan:
You sound upset we "took your swagger" and made it better :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Jimmy to me ain't a QB that can carry a team by himself but he is Superbowl win worthy.

Joe fukkin Flacco won a ring.

:francis:

Maybe but you can’t dismiss 13-2.

And if we keep winning how long we gonna deny him? This ain’t no shyt like that Ravens team when they D was out there putting points on the board for the inept offense.

Yes the run game is strong be he also helping to move the ball down the field and get us in the red zone. With him as the QB we’ve gotten the the red zone more than we’ve ever had in the last 2 years.

Maybe y’all for got but I ain’t forget this years we could barely get to our opponents 35 yard like and had to FG teams to death

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

You know Gotdamn well so called circa 12-15 Hawks was basically a copycat and circa 11-14 Niners.

Didn't Pete come in before harbaugh though?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Angry guy gonna stay angry no matter what:bryan:
You sound upset we "took your swagger" and made it better :mjgrin:

Thanos had probably the best quote of all movies of 2019

• Thanos : In all my years of conquest, violence, slaughter, it was never personal. But I'll tell you, now... what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet, I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much.

Well what we’re going to do to Russ and your little team..... I’m going to enjoy it very, very much

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
Maybe but you can’t dismiss 13-2.

And if we keep winning how long we gonna deny him? This ain’t no shyt like that Ravens team when they D was out there putting points on the board for the inept offense.

Yes the run game is strong be he also helping to move the ball down the field and get us in the red zone. With him as the QB we’ve gotten the the red zone more than we’ve ever had in the last 2 years.

Maybe y’all for got but I ain’t forget this years we could barely get to our opponents 35 yard like and had to FG teams to death
Maybe gotta reevaluate when he get a true #1 WR to work with.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
If he gets us a ring I'm sure none us will care about his contract or limitations as a QB....but he gotta get that ring first :ufdup:

How crazy would it be if the SB is Niners vs Pats and we win:wow:

Damn I should’ve posted it earlier..... but watching all the sport news today, on one show...... a guy said that Kyle probably is the only coach in the league now that could go toe to toe with Beli when it comes to preparation, scheming, and game planning