THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA

They saying Jimmy top 4:hubie:

Breh I think Jimmy is doing pretty good. I’m not complaining with some of the qbs we been dealing with over the years. The guy has made crucial plays this season that people keep overlooking. Yes he has made bone head plays but that’s expected with his limited playing time. He has room to grow and that’s all I need to see

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh I think Jimmy is doing pretty good. I’m not complaining with some of the qbs we been dealing with over the years. The guy has made crucial plays this season that people keep overlooking. Yes he has made bone head plays but that’s expected with his limited playing time. He has room to grow and that’s all I need to see

Exactly.... he had room to grow and A LOT of room to grow and get better especially with how out WRs will get better

But he’s also 4th best..... per the media :hubie:

And undefeated this year thus far:hubie:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
In comp % :dead:

giphy.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wont be watching with y'all brehs. My country has finally stepped up and doing something about all the social injustices we've been having for decades. Gotta go to the street, yesterday was both beautiful (seeing all the people from every social status rise up) and dangerous (State of Emergency is in place, with miliary on the streets) and gotta see what happens today.

Hopefully we avoid this trap game and beat the Deadskins to a pulp :salute:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Wont be watching with y'all brehs. My country has finally stepped up and doing something about all the social injustices we've been having for decades. Gotta go to the street, yesterday was both beautiful (seeing all the people from every social status rise up) and dangerous (State of Emergency is in place, with miliary on the streets) and gotta see what happens today.
:ohhh: respect, brother!

Wishing you and your fellow protestors the best of luck :salute:

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
Embarrassing shyt. They’re not gonna let Keemun pass more than 10 times today.