THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
All the pressure came from the right side the whole game. Baltimore offered a 1st 2nd and their TE and Jags still said no
Jags said they aren't reading Ramsey. Honestly, they'd be foolish to trade him. They still have a chance in the AFC South and they're defense looked good Thursday night against Tennessee. If they would've lost that game them it would have been a different story.

As far as Witherspoon being out, it's next man up. I don't really 100% blame Verett for what happened on Sunday. That was his first live game action in 3 years and we play him straight up man no safety help? Stupid defensive call. Put people in position to succeed. Hopefully they work him in and he and Emmanuel split time.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coaching staff loves mosely, I don’t know much about him but he replaced verett after the td

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

U gotta have big balls to make this throw cause he really doesn’t look open

People been saying for years

When you pay someone BIG MONEY
In return you expect for them to May BIG TIME PLAYS

I know you the defensive guys are talented but we forget NFL QBs are guys that can throw a football through a tire from 40+ yards out

Elite QBs make them throws, they aint alway passing to easily unguarded wife open guys :yeshrug:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE

Soooo... What happens? We cut Jeff Wilson again and hope nobody picks him up? I don't think that's gonna work.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
See, I thought the same thing, but stats are showing that Jimmy is one of the most accurate QBs in the league and making a high percentage of smart throws.

Thats the thing I'm getting Jimmy's risky throws are more calculated than it seems. Moreso last night that throw to Dante Pettis was brazy.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Thats the thing I'm getting Jimmy's risky throws are more calculated than it seems. Moreso last night that throw to Dante Pettis was brazy.

The Bradys, Rodgers, Breas and etc are always credited for making them same passes......

But the thing is, they had to do them early in their careers for people to look at the like the “legends” they are now

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
We stil gotta remeber that Guwop hasn't started a full season of games yet.

He should be fine.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Y’all see this?

Stuff like this is good stuff and it’s great hearing and seeing how this team feels together like a team and will lift each other up.

I know we talking about the fact that we don’t have a #1 WR but that may be a good thing.

As most times with guys that become #1s, they start getting crazy and be all about getting they stats.

For us at this stage, probably best for us to have some guys that just want to win

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Y’all see this?

Stuff like this is good stuff and it’s great hearing and seeing how this team feels together like a team and will lift each other up.

I know we talking about the fact that we don’t have a #1 WR but that may be a good thing.

As most times with guys that become #1s, they start getting crazy and be all about getting they stats.

For us at this stage, probably best for us to have some guys that just want to win

let's sign AB :wow: