THESE nikkaZ LOVE BOSA?....UHHH...NFC WEST DA OPPS..2019 SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS SEASON THREAD!

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
jalen hurd is someone you have to put into your gameplan, get him touches and get him into open space. hes too raw to be a general receiver running routes outside.

in fact, Im surprised they didnt get Kittle many touches like that this game, I guess they wanted him out blocking more with Staley out, but hes a big YAC guy, give him the ball and see what happens.

we saw less designed screens to Deebo as well.

we might not have #1 guys, but we have guys who can go beast after the catch.

I agree Jalen is a raw route runner, but he's an aggressive blocker in space and if you can get him in open space with the ball he can can wreck shop.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I’m interested in seeing what him and Trent still can do. Like teams that be having shifty white boy be having a lot of success.

I don’t know if it’s cuz they really that good or teams just underestimate them..... but if he can continue the trend of being another shifty white boy and good for us...... that too may be a missing link

Trent Taylor at his best reminds me of Steve Smith his rookie year just a tough player always fight for the ball in traffic.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Trent Taylor at his best reminds me of Steve Smith his rookie year just a tough player always fight for the ball in traffic.

Whoa!!:whoa:

giphy.gif

I wouldn’t go that far.... I ain’t see that personally myself

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't care if Guwop is making safe throws, he needs to be a little more conservative maybe but I don't want another Alex Smith situation. You can only get so far with a game manager, you're defense has to be lights out every week, etc. This offense can only be great if Guwop is slinging it

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
also, crabtree released by cards three games in

prolly went ahead and shat on kyler and cards said :camby:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
With spoon out you think we’ll enter the Ramsey sweepstakes?

Trent Williams and Ramsey both solve major issues that we have currently. Skule and McGlinchey were abused all game yesterday it was embarrassing.

khross415

All Star
Daps
All the pressure came from the right side the whole game. Baltimore offered a 1st 2nd and their TE and Jags still said no