There's a lot of older lonely women out there

King Poetic

No Mercy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Lets talk about the single women at 30 who aren't married and have no children, that never married. Why are they single? They have schooling, they have a job, they come from a two parent household.

Why aren't they married? They see thots getting wifed left and right. They see ride or dies holding it down for their boyfriends who work the corner.

Why aren't they married?

Because the average black man from ages of 18 - 40 are either in jail, broke, no education, have fukk boy tendanceys, most just aren't marriage material. These women rather be single, than to marry a man who will demand to be the head of household, but can't support or provide for that household.

Its like you get a job and they tell you that they want you to be the CEO but with the pay of a entry level worker. When you have the experience, you have done the work to be worth a CEO salary. Would you take that job? No.

These women can't submit to a man who can not and will never have the credentials to be a real head of household.

Excellent and correct post..

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Lets talk about the single women at 30 who aren't married and have no children, that never married. Why are they single? They have schooling, they have a job, they come from a two parent household.

Why aren't they married? They see thots getting wifed left and right. They see ride or dies holding it down for their boyfriends who work the corner.

Why aren't they married?

Because the average black man from ages of 18 - 40 are either in jail, broke, no education, have fukk boy tendanceys, most just aren't marriage material. These women rather be single, than to marry a man who will demand to be the head of household, but can't support or provide for that household.

Its like you get a job and they tell you that they want you to be the CEO but with the pay of a entry level worker. When you have the experience, you have done the work to be worth a CEO salary. Would you take that job? No.

These women can't submit to a man who can not and will never have the credentials to be a real head of household.

Most of these women have their own issues. They aren't angels.

An intelligent, attractive, with her head on straight will have plenty of chances with quality dudes.

Now if she's ugly, wack personality, pyscho, or just too picky, then it might be different.

I see super basic chicks at work with working husbands. It ain't that hard to find one if you are a quality chick.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Most of these women have their own issues. They aren't angels.

An intelligent, attractive, with her head on straight will have plenty of chances with quality dudes.

Now if she's ugly, wack personality, pyscho, or just too picky, then it might be different.

I see super basic chicks at work with working husbands. It ain't that hard to find one if you are a quality chick.

Truth.

A woman who is "wife" material will be wifed up. It's that simple. They don't even make it to 30, typically, without being wifed up. A woman making it to 30 without being wifed up was either playing around with knuckleheads in her 20s or isn't wife material.

That doesn't mean she can't become wife material. But, it'll take work.

A lot of these lonely Black woman are delusional. They "think" they are wife material because they go to church, got a degree, etc.

But, if they are getting passed over time and time, again, it's likely something wrong with them. But, they never want to look in the mirror.

They'd rather blame "immature" or unsuitable Black men.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Because the average black man from ages of 18 - 40 are either in jail, broke, no education, have fukk boy tendanceys, most just aren't marriage material.

U a legit piece of shyt
And most likely a cracka
Or
A gay black male
Or
A bitter fat bytch

I hope you die in ya sleep:scust:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Smashed a 55 yr old white chick who I worked with who didn't have sex for 6 years :steviej:

Freak:ohlawd:

She told me to pound her hard and I'll always remember this after I nutted in her...

"I wanna drain you!"

:noah: :noah: :noah:
All canoodling and cavorting til you get that call from the hospital telling you you're scheduled to donate bone marrow:dame::mjlol:
:huhldup:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Let's be 500. When have you ever seen a special on, "She's fine, she cooks for her man, she gives him a massage when he comes home, she's supportive and nurturing, she treats her man as the head of the household, she's feminine and sweet... Why can't these women find a man"? That's right, you don't see them because these women are getting wifed up.

All of that 'black men are gay, in prison, etc etc.' as the reason why these women can't find men is a bunch of garbage. If these women were such catches, if they couldn't find a black man, they'd have a throng of men of other races wifing them up. The problem with society is that it's teaching women to be masculine and to use masculine techniques to catch men. It's telling women that the things a woman values in a man is what a man values in a woman and that's completely untrue. For the most part, men don't care about degrees, how much money a woman has, etc. That's like a dude saying, "I get my hair did, I get my nails did, I can twerk," why can't I find a top notch woman who is on my level?

The problem with a lot of these single women is they have a way too inflated sense of worth. They think that having that degree puts them on a top echelon of being able to have the best men, but really, men don't value money like that. She wants that man that's making $100,000 a year, but what is she bringing to the table? He could care less about her money and a dude making 6 figures, that's in shape, etc., has his pick of the litter. You're not going to catch that dude by offering something he couldn't care less about.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Idk if its the lifestyle or the food but most girls ive seen take a drop in looks once they hit 25

Gets worse by 30

Yeah as far as this generation goes theres gonna be alotttaaaaa lonely single women once we get a bit older. The single mother rate has gone up for all races of women especially white women . Day by day its more and more unmarriagable women being pumped out unless u wanna be a back up option and men left and right are saying nah thanks to the information age. Plus less men are interesting in marriage or long term relationships in general these days.

As for the men

Most men Ive seen age better but they either stay fit , do well career wise and eat pretty well off the dating scene

Be an incel

Or have a buncha kids/ baby mommas and baggage + divorces or married still

The older cats who do well in the dating scene prolly saw the dudes with the kids and baggage and did a 360 leaving a pool of single women without a man

I dont think being single is a big deal for men but for women it is (alotta them make it a big deal) and Ive seen an increase of single bitter and lonely women rise up thru the years. Lowkey kinda sad.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

Why aren't they married?

Oh here we go.... it's black men's fault :comeon:

And these women are all perfect I suppose