There's a lot of older lonely women out there

lib123

All Star
Daps
There was something important in what i wrote that i needed u to catch...
If u know a 30+yr old woman, no kids, successful or whatever, like the 1s ur talking about in the bolded lines... ask her honestly if she is fukking...
Now, I dnt know where the "hoe" thing came from. I didnt call anybdy that.
But just start with that 1st part... "are u fukking?"...
Thats very important
Even if she isnt fukkin, shes an outlier... and we are not gonna discuss ppl who dont make up the majority of what ull see in the dating world
I get what you're saying and I got what he saying.

Basically, if you have marriage in mind the BEST thing for ANY single women to do is to stop fukking.

When you stop fukking you have a clear head. You aren't loyal to "dikk". Because believe or not when a woman is fukkin and tryna date especially when it's good, you're gonna turn down men who are open to date you bc your interest lies somewhere else.

Being celibate is a great way to refocus and recharge. Clears your mind. You get to really get yourself together, emotionally, physically, and mentally. And you aren't loyal to dikk.

So you are now open to vet properly. (Hopefully) Actually put your interest into the line of vision of another man who IS actually interested in you.

Young breh here. Is that why a lot of them start going back to church around 35 when they get serious about finding a husband? Lol are they praying to stay or become celibate?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young breh here. Is that why a lot of them start going back to church around 35 when they get serious about finding a husband? Lol are they praying to stay or become celibate?
yes....

my ex who continues to drop in and out of my life is doing this exact thing

the problem is dudes in the church are exactly the same as the men outside of church....

past 35 a lot of men arent interested in taking any woman very serious....and it gets worse the older we get....

the pool of men that actually want something serious is very small....and even these men want to have sex at some point...who is gonna take a 40 plus year old woman WITH kids seriously that talking about being celibate? when theres a woman who looks just as good with similar baggage that will smash?

im in my 40s....i deal with this every day

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Let's be 500. When have you ever seen a special on, "She's fine, she cooks for her man, she gives him a massage when he comes home, she's supportive and nurturing, she treats her man as the head of the household, she's feminine and sweet... Why can't these women find a man"? That's right, you don't see them because these women are getting wifed up.

All of that 'black men are gay, in prison, etc etc.' as the reason why these women can't find men is a bunch of garbage. If these women were such catches, if they couldn't find a black man, they'd have a throng of men of other races wifing them up. The problem with society is that it's teaching women to be masculine and to use masculine techniques to catch men. It's telling women that the things a woman values in a man is what a man values in a woman and that's completely untrue. For the most part, men don't care about degrees, how much money a woman has, etc. That's like a dude saying, "I get my hair did, I get my nails did, I can twerk," why can't I find a top notch woman who is on my level?

The problem with a lot of these single women is they have a way too inflated sense of worth. They think that having that degree puts them on a top echelon of being able to have the best men, but really, men don't value money like that. She wants that man that's making $100,000 a year, but what is she bringing to the table? He could care less about her money and a dude making 6 figures, that's in shape, etc., has his pick of the litter. You're not going to catch that dude by offering something he couldn't care less about.

No female poster dapped this

Not surprised

lib123

All Star
Daps
yes....

my ex who continues to drop in and out of my life is doing this exact thing

the problem is dudes in the church are exactly the same as the men outside of church....

past 35 a lot of men arent interested in taking any woman very serious....and it gets worse the older we get....

the pool of men that actually want something serious is very small....and even these men want to have sex at some point...who is gonna take a 40 plus year old woman WITH kids seriously that talking about being celibate? when theres a woman who looks just as good with similar baggage that will smash?

im in my 40s....i deal with this every day

Yeah I've heard a lot of dudes in the church are there to prey on women. Lol why does your ex continue to drop in and out of your life? Does she hook up with you while dating potential long-term options who she makes wait?