There's a lot of older lonely women out there

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like yesterday I was in the Save-A-lot looking for some shyt to steal for a snack

nikka what is you doing stealing outta Save-A-Lot snacks are already cheap and even cheaper there:mjlol:

You the type of dude
giphy.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
nikka what is you doing stealing outta Save-A-Lot snacks are already cheap and even cheaper there:mjlol:
Man, it's not even about the price, honestly but just the fact you can steal and get it for free with no repercussions. Most the cats I know take shyt from the store including the nikkas that work there. IDGAF especially after I learned how the rich ruling class steal shyt all the time. And all these other groups steal all the damn time I don't know who shamed nikkas from stealing. I was talking to my uncle up in Jacksonville a while ago and he was telling me how he use to steal Sodas from the company he worked for and sell them when he was younger.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's so much easier for a single man at 40 to scoop a nice young thing than the other way around :wow:

I feel bad for women that let their "prime" fukk up their judgment. They think that shyt gonna last forever. End up 33 looking like a bag of laundry talking about "I'll never settle" :mjlol:
Some of you nikka either talk to only white women or dont talk to women at all. Black women at 33 do not look like bags of laundry if they aren't ran through with a bunch of kids.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course there are.

There always will be. These chicks have a choice between a fully stocked boat and a life raft and they choose the life raft because it’s more exciting. Until you fix that level of stupid, you’ll always have these stories.
How do these women have a choice in a fully stocked boat in their 20s if their counterparts are running through girls and dont want to setting until they reach 40?

nikkas act like 20 year old nikkas got money and can take care of women and children when the unemployment is at a all time high in the black community. Its just not recorded because after awhile you can't stay on unemployment and they drop you. Thats why the numbers are skewed right now. No one is getting married because no one can afford a family.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Some of you nikka either talk to only white women or dont talk to women at all. Black women at 33 do not look like bags of laundry if they aren't ran through with a bunch of kids.

I live in San Diego...There are women of all colors and shapes and sizes here. Not every black woman looks great at 33 just like not every white woman looks terrible :manny:

the point of my post was that women tend to age worse than men, AND younger men tend to not be as interested in older women like younger women are interested in older men...

BUT

Go to any club and you'll see the type of woman I'm talking about. I'm not talking about all women.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets talk about the single women at 30 who aren't married and have no children, that never married. Why are they single? They have schooling, they have a job, they come from a two parent household.

Why aren't they married? They see thots getting wifed left and right. They see ride or dies holding it down for their boyfriends who work the corner.

Why aren't they married?

Because the average black man from ages of 18 - 40 are either in jail, broke, no education, have fukk boy tendanceys, most just aren't marriage material. These women rather be single, than to marry a man who will demand to be the head of household, but can't support or provide for that household.

Its like you get a job and they tell you that they want you to be the CEO but with the pay of a entry level worker. When you have the experience, you have done the work to be worth a CEO salary. Would you take that job? No.

These women can't submit to a man who can not and will never have the credentials to be a real head of household.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, it's not even about the price, honestly but just the fact you can steal and get it for free with no repercussions. Most the cats I know take shyt from the store including the nikkas that work there. IDGAF especially after I learned how the rich ruling class steal shyt all the time. And all these other groups steal all the damn time I don't know who shamed nikkas from stealing. I was talking to my uncle up in Jacksonville a while ago and he was telling me how he use to steal Sodas from the company he worked for and sell them when he was younger.[/QUOUTE]
Man don't be giving me no paragraphs on why its ok to steal you just a klepto.

giphy.gif

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in San Diego...There are women of all colors and shapes and sizes here. Not every black woman looks great at 33 just like not every white woman looks terrible :manny:

the point of my post was that women tend to age worse than men, AND younger men tend to not be as interested in older women like younger women are interested in older men...

BUT

Go to any club and you'll see the type of woman I'm talking about. I'm not talking about all women.
You sound gay talking about women age worse than men. :mjlol:

Just like men, if women do not take care of themselves they will age bad. What you eat, your hygine, your mental health, etc effect how you look its not a genetic thing. White women as a whole do age like milk. I've seen white women saying they are 23 who look 42. White women and black women do not age the same even in their best conditions.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
You sound gay talking about women age worse than men. :mjlol:

Just like men, if women do not take care of themselves they will age bad. What you eat, your hygine, your mental health, etc effect how you look its not a genetic thing. White women as a whole do age like milk. I've seen white women saying they are 23 who look 42. White women and black women do not age the same even in their best conditions.

Bruh... :dahell:

Why you so invested in THIS thread? this is the thread you want a back and forth with me about :mjlol:

Ok you got it breh. :salute: