There's a lot of older lonely women out there

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
n562q8.jpg

Its just as bad when the old nikkas chase young girls..

Old nikkas are nothing more than suger daddies.

:russ:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like i said....

People think older ladies pitiful, these old nikkas are the worse..

Old cats in a young lady ear like :wow:

While she like :usure:

Then he start flexing the money on the shawty like :mjgrin:

Then she like :feedme:

See it all the time brehs..

And don't say it cant be you.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Depends on ur environment. In education all the women are married and the older men are divorced or single with MAJOR baggage at a university I used to work at.

Like u coming with kids from a previous marriage, alimony and child support payments, and a big chip on ur shoulder against anything female, all while looking lirsty. Lonely and thirsty. Should'nt have started feeling urself. Shoulda been faithful instead of chasin hoes that didn't really want you. Now you in debt and mad and disgruntled talm bout what's wrong with young women these days, all while creeping out chicks decades younger than you in a cringeworthy attempt to act "cool".

Nah imma pass on tea at ur house. We can meet on campus..."sir".

"You don't have to call me sir...makes me feel old."

"Yes sir, so about those stats..."
:usure::mjlol:
One of my good male friends rolled up on me trying to make a socially acceptable exit from an older male colleague one time. Dude was givin that older man the :rudy:face. "Babe, you ready?"

"Oh sorry to keep you..."

I'm like LAWD!:deadrose:

Word is good sir cheated with a grad assistant and got cleaned out by his ex wifey.
Life got a way of humbling everybody.:salute::ahh::heh:

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
When we gonna touch on the old nikkas at the club full of 20 somethings.. :mjgrin:

Those young ladies are reimbursed for their services.
:ufdup:
They provide excellent customer service with a smile while being fukked by a nikka who’s knees and ankles crack and pop when he hits it from behind.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Like i said....

People think older ladies pitiful, these old nikkas are the worse..

Old cats in a young lady ear like :wow:

While she like :usure:

Then he start flexing the money on the shawty like :mjgrin:

Then she like :feedme:

See it all the time brehs..

And don't say it cant be you.
You gotta go. I'm serious. I'll hold em back while u make a run for it. :russ::mjlol:

But seriously I don't think it's that bad. People are relaxing relationship expectations these days more so the pressure isn't as bad as it used to be.
You can always find a tenderoni!:lolbron:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I'm just here to see the expectations from brahs that gonna be breaking their 20 year drought sometime in their 40s
full

If your bread is right you will get opportunities at that age, just off the strength of people hooking you up.

If a 40 year old dude has a decent social life, he will have friends and family members sliding him layups. Only thing is there is an expectation of serious dating.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
If your bread is right you will get opportunities at that age, just off the strength of people hooking you up.

If a 40 year old dude has a decent social life, he will have friends and family members sliding him layups. Only thing is there is an expectation of serious dating.
If he has a decent social life he would of had friends and family sliding him lay ups a long time before he had to start expecting to have the doctor ask him to get a prostate check done.
full