There's a lot of older lonely women out there

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then they wonder why all these middle class college educated brehs are with white chicks, when they're finally ready to settle down :mjlol:
Probably not. Because most are still with Black women.
I don't think there is a disparity between education, income, and interracial dating, when factoring in living area.
Dusty hood nikkas that live w/ their mothers are just as likely to date cacs as a Dartmouth educated banker.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
over 30? They all have kids :scust:
Your girl has to find a baby sitter before you can go out. :scust:
Lil punk is walking around the house while you're cuddled trying to watch a movie. :scust:
She spends the night at your house for 3 days and you know it's wrong because she away from them :scust:
Her baby daddy disappeared on her...better yet, he hasn't and he calls her :scust:
She shares a genetic link with another man. Real life definition of sharing. :scust:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Don't men do literally the same thing?
Brehs are chasing intelligent, well-adjusted women who are building for their futures, they chase the woman with the fattest ass in Pink sweatpants that they can find :dead:
Plenty of men and women make good dating decisions in their youth and formative adult years, it isn't a cut and dry phenomenon like you and other posters are making it out to be.
Yes and no. Almost everyone has someone choosing on them. It's much easier to find a woman with several "friends" or dudes in her phone that's trying to get at her versus trying to find the male version of this.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
a lot of the white women these brehs fawn after are done by 28. But white women been known to age terribly. There are exceptions however. :ehh:

That's also part of it.

White women know they fall off well before 30. So, long before the beauty fades, they get serious about securing their future via marriage.

Black women, on the other hand, don't fall off at 30. Most Black women are still very attractive at 30.

Because they know they don't have a steep falloff before 30, they play around in their 20s.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk would this include black men in prison or ones who arent working? No one wants to marry those nikkas. Dont be mentally retarded.
I explicitly mentioned statistics.
Citing figures that are controlled for specific groupings that would drop the actual median is disingenuous.
Reading is fundamental, breh.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Lets talk about the single women at 30 who aren't married and have no children, that never married. Why are they single? They have schooling, they have a job, they come from a two parent household.

Why aren't they married? They see thots getting wifed left and right. They see ride or dies holding it down for their boyfriends who work the corner.

Why aren't they married?

Because the average black man from ages of 18 - 40 are either in jail, broke, no education, have fukk boy tendanceys, most just aren't marriage material. These women rather be single, than to marry a man who will demand to be the head of household, but can't support or provide for that household.

Its like you get a job and they tell you that they want you to be the CEO but with the pay of a entry level worker. When you have the experience, you have done the work to be worth a CEO salary. Would you take that job? No.

These women can't submit to a man who can not and will never have the credentials to be a real head of household.

Fine. I understand that.
I work with a female like that whos in the same position. Got her career, got her own stuff...but can't find a matching mate. Now I'm all for choosing to stay single rather than settle downward....but for petes sake...SHUT THE fukk UP ABOUT IT!!!
:russ:
The complaining about how "black men aint shyt" and "nikkas ain't worth a damn" is REALLY gettin old.
And while everyone else is getting hitched and living their dreams...no one wants to hear Bitter Boonsheika moaning about how miserable she is all the time due to her own choices.

Make a decision.
Choose a path.
And STFU!
:stopitslime:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Truth.

A woman who is "wife" material will be wifed up. It's that simple. They don't even make it to 30, typically, without being wifed up. A woman making it to 30 without being wifed up was either playing around with knuckleheads in her 20s or isn't wife material.

That doesn't mean she can't become wife material. But, it'll take work.

A lot of these lonely Black woman are delusional. They "think" they are wife material because they go to church, got a degree, etc.

But, if they are getting passed over time and time, again, it's likely something wrong with them. But, they never want to look in the mirror.

They'd rather blame "immature" or unsuitable Black men.

:blessed::whoo::salute::salute::salute:

And that, right there, is the honest-to-God TRUTH!!!
Thank you!!!

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
That's impossible to quantify, and I wouldn't trust you saying a single thing about women since you live in Canada, got herpes from a cac, and have more posts here than anyone else.

Might as well ask The Nigerian how to hold down a steady job

I live at home when chicks ask I just say I moved back home because my dad lost his job and my mom was struggling with the mortgage

And then I get aww your such a good son, I respect a man who helps out his parents

The truth I've always been living at home but my dad did lose his job and I am helping out more with the mortgage

:mjlol: Wouldn't expect anything less from a gump who 'found religion' after getting his heart broken

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Black women also need to stop listening to these clown ass preachers.

Those nikkas are feeding Black women a bunch of bullshyt that will keep them lonely so they can continue to fill the pews and collection plates on Sundays.

Black women need to listen to Black men when we tell then what we want in a wife. And they also need to listen to Black women who’ve been wifed up.

Last I checked, it’s men who do the proposing for marriage. So, it’d be wise to listen to what men have to say about the matter.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Black women also need to stop listening to these clown ass preachers.

Those nikkas are feeding Black women a bunch of bullshyt that will keep them lonely so they can continue to fill the pews and collection plates on Sundays.

Black women need to listen to Black men when we tell then what we want in a wife. And they also need to listen to Black women who’ve been wifed up.

Last I checked, it’s men who do the proposing for marriage. So, it’d be wise to listen to what men have to say about the matter.

Not anymore breh. Women these days are hurting out there for that lifetime commitment and stability. They're hurting so much that more women are taking the initiative :sas2:

hqdefault.jpg

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Not anymore breh. Women these days are hurting out there for that lifetime commitment and stability. They're hurting so much that more women are taking the initiative :sas2:

hqdefault.jpg

:patrice:

But, that’ll never be the norm. Nor do I hope that it ever gets to that point.

Men should always hunt and lock down. That’s our nature.