There's a lot of older lonely women out there

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh... My boy just turned 36 and been banging this 49 y/o chick. She fine as fukk and tall with an athletic body but not skinny nor thick. First time i met that woman i bit my lip so hard my shyt was bleeding on the inside :banderas:

Thats how I know that none of these nikkas saying that women over 30 all have trash bodies have ever gotten p*ssy before.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what you are essentially saying is that you are a man of quality who hasn’t found his counterpart. But in this very thread is arguing that women of quality are wifed up early. So who are these men that are taking all the quality women if a man such as yourself with great quality can’t find one?
Could it be that you aren’t as a catch like you think you are? You know, like the very same women you are lambasting in this thread?:mjpls:

:russ:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's up with all this black women talk tho? :dahell:

Women period have the issues y'all say only black women do

:mjlol: @ y'all thinking most white women snatch up a "good man" in their early 20s

Recently I had a 43 yr old single mother cancel a date with me because I agreed to let her pay her own way

According to the coli she should have been married since her early 20s :sas2:

Are you over 60 ? What possible reason do you have for dating a 43 year old ?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh... My boy just turned 36 and been banging this 49 y/o chick. She fine as fukk and tall with an athletic body but not skinny nor thick. First time i met that woman i bit my lip so hard my shyt was bleeding on the inside :banderas:

So he said fukk it to having kids huh?

What happens when she’s 53 and he’s 40 years old? Ashton Kutcher even had to tell his milf to kick rocks :hubie:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So what you are essentially saying is that you are a man of quality who hasn’t found his counterpart. But in this very thread is arguing that women of quality are wifed up early. So who are these men that are taking all the quality women if a man such as yourself with great quality can’t find one?
Could it be that you aren’t as a catch like you think you are? You know, like the very same women you are lambasting in this thread?:mjpls:

Or you know, maybe its the fact that it's women, not men who are constantly on television complaining about 'having it all' and not being able to find someone to marry. Marriage is something more advantageous to and sought out by women as opposed to men. Men are financial stability for women, not the other way around. Women can get financial stability in marriage that they won't have without it. What do women have to offer in marriage that men can't get without? That vagina? Maybe if this was the 1970s where many more women kept that seal of freshness. Nowadays, when women are ready to 'settle down', a lot of them have had a flood of partners. I'm not even surprised about hearing one having 50, if not 100 'partners'.

The pool of women I'd actually consider marrying is very small and I'm definitely not thirsty, so really no need for me to force anything. No need for me to run down my stats since I don't really care to prove anything. These men finding these quality women are men who happened to find women who fit their standards, and if they found that woman early on and married her, the most props to him. I encourage a man to wife up a woman that meets his standards. I hold myself to an extremely standard so I definitely hold the woman I will entrust with my future to that same standard. When I find that woman that makes it worthwhile to marry, she'll get that ring.

Come, tell me how it's 'lambasting women' telling them that men don't care about degrees or how much they earn. Telling a woman the truth and giving her knowledge is punishing her? No wonder Dexter Jaxn and Steve Harvey are feasting on women. Gone head, "you go girl". Keep telling your fellow women that men will exchange money and degrees for a wedding ring when you're continually hearing from men directly that they couldn't care less about degrees and how much a woman earns.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Or you know, maybe its the fact that it's women, not men who are constantly on television complaining about 'having it all' and not being able to find someone to marry. Marriage is something more advantageous to and sought out by women as opposed to men. Men are financial stability for women, not the other way around. Women can get financial stability in marriage that they won't have without it. What do women have to offer in marriage that men can't get without? That vagina? Maybe if this was the 1970s where many more women kept that seal of freshness. Nowadays, when women are ready to 'settle down', a lot of them have had a flood of partners. I'm not even surprised about hearing one having 50, if not 100 'partners'.

The pool of women I'd actually consider marrying is very small and I'm definitely not thirsty, so really no need for me to force anything. No need for me to run down my stats since I don't really care to prove anything. These men finding these quality women are men who happened to find women who fit their standards, and if they found that woman early on and married her, the most props to him. I encourage a man to wife up a woman that meets his standards. I hold myself to an extremely standard so I definitely hold the woman I will entrust with my future to that same standard. When I find that woman that makes it worthwhile to marry, she'll get that ring.

Come, tell me how it's 'lambasting women' telling them that men don't care about degrees or how much they earn. Telling a woman the truth and giving her knowledge is punishing her? No wonder Dexter Jaxn and Steve Harvey are feasting on women. Gone head, "you go girl". Keep telling your fellow women that men will exchange money and degrees for a wedding ring when you're continually hearing from men directly that they couldn't care less about degrees and how much a woman earns.

The pool of men I'd actually consider marrying is very small and I'm definitely not thirsty, so really no need for me to force anything. No need for me to run down my stats since I don't really care to prove anything. These women finding these quality men are women who happened to find men who fit their standards, and if they found that man early on and married him, the most props to her. I encourage a woman to marry a man that meets her standards. I hold myself to an extremely standard so I definitely hold the man I will entrust with my future to that same standard. When I find that man that makes it worthwhile to marry, then I will.
Guaranteed if a brehette had said this, you’d be spewing the same crap about her being delusional and if she was a quality woman, she wouldn’t be single anymore:mjlol:
It’s either oochie Wally or one mic. If that is your personal outlook, then also respect the fact that many of the women you are lambasting share the same. It’s not hard.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So he said fukk it to having kids huh?

What happens when she’s 53 and he’s 40 years old? Ashton Kutcher even had to tell his milf to kick rocks :hubie:
You thinking long term, breh.:russ:
Brehs just date and enjoy the time now. Later one if you want kids snatch up a 25-35 y/o

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Guaranteed if a brehette had said this, you’d be spewing the same crap about her being delusional and if she was a quality woman, she wouldn’t be single anymore:mjlol:
It’s either oochie Wally or one mic. If that is your personal outlook, then also respect the fact that many of the women you are lambasting share the same. It’s not hard.

Except men aren't the one going on television constantly, creating specials on how they aren't married because all black women are overweight, not making enough money or are in jail and how they 'have it all'.

A woman who is nurturing, has a caring personality, kept her looks up, hasn't slept around has every right to be picky in this degenerate moral climate. We aren't talking about them. Most of the women doing the complaining are anything but that and expect top notch men to wife them up because of their degrees and financial status. Not going to happen. Tell me how I am 'lambasting women' by telling them men aren't attracted to masculine traits in consideration for marriage.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Londilon here is a quick example for you on pof

21d91c9ec-f084-4943-a724-db27e5d7929e.jpg

902 messages

47d690927-4b8f-4e21-9d57-0e6cda2ee3f5.jpg

and she is super average...who you think she is going to fuk with? a man on her level or a dude way above her league that wants to smash? lol eventually she will get it but by then they have serious trust issues because they don't trust men. Are so emotionally damaged from being played that they may have serious issues and think men aint shyt or they think they are doing you a favor because they settled for you.

to me who cares what "attention" a woman has, even a c student can have 900 community colleges willing to offer them aceeptance, but will harvard will stanford:jbhmm::jbhmm:

But women don't think like that

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's be 500. When have you ever seen a special on, "She's fine, she cooks for her man, she gives him a massage when he comes home, she's supportive and nurturing, she treats her man as the head of the household, she's feminine and sweet... Why can't these women find a man"? That's right, you don't see them because these women are getting wifed up.

All of that 'black men are gay, in prison, etc etc.' as the reason why these women can't find men is a bunch of garbage. If these women were such catches, if they couldn't find a black man, they'd have a throng of men of other races wifing them up. The problem with society is that it's teaching women to be masculine and to use masculine techniques to catch men. It's telling women that the things a woman values in a man is what a man values in a woman and that's completely untrue. For the most part, men don't care about degrees, how much money a woman has, etc. That's like a dude saying, "I get my hair did, I get my nails did, I can twerk," why can't I find a top notch woman who is on my level?

The problem with a lot of these single women is they have a way too inflated sense of worth. They think that having that degree puts them on a top echelon of being able to have the best men, but really, men don't value money like that. She wants that man that's making $100,000 a year, but what is she bringing to the table? He could care less about her money and a dude making 6 figures, that's in shape, etc., has his pick of the litter. You're not going to catch that dude by offering something he couldn't care less about.
There are plenty of single women in this category. That's why they're pandering like female simps: because they desperately want a return on affection.
Dating isn't a game where the moment you hit a certain combination of attributes, you instantly get married, there are many, many suitable, successful men that are having trouble dating. There are also many, many suitable successful women that are having trouble dating.
They don't always have to be "crazy," or "washed-up," or even be bad people, they just may not have found the person they feel is right for them :yeshrug:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
There are plenty of single women in this category. That's why they're pandering like female simps: because they desperately want a return on affection.
Dating isn't a game where the moment you hit a certain combination of attributes, you instantly get married, there are many, many suitable, successful men that are having trouble dating. There are also many, many suitable successful women that are having trouble dating.
They don't always have to be "crazy," or "washed-up," or even be bad people, they just may not have found the person they feel is right for them :yeshrug:
Idk what about this makes it so hard for them to process.
I low key think most of the replies in here are from a place of bitterness because I can’t think of a good reason as to why self-proclaimed quality dudes who have their pick of the litter would sit around and give a shyt about certain women who they wouldn’t date in the first place:heh: