There's a lot of older lonely women out there

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop... that is pure fiction..
Go ask that same woman that ur describing is she still fukking? The answer is yes..
And who is she fukking... some fukkboi..
She out here making bad decisions but her bad decisions just look different.
Im stop fukking wit the "successful" women my age (30's) with no kids, a long time ago... because they are the worse. They walk around like they are the shyt, just because theyve aborted their mistakes, and are current on the depo shots. they're still getting skeeted in, skeeted on, ran thru probly more than the rest... but they walk around feeling better than other chix and the men trying to court them...
I feel no sympathy for them
The fact that you believe every woman who is single and looking for a husband is out here have regular meaningless sex just reflects the type of people you surround yourself with. And if a woman is doing that, she is a hoe, not a quality woman. In that case, none of what I'm saying is about hoes, its about quality women, looking for a husband, not a fukkboy, or a woman with no walls. I'm ONLY talking about 30+ women who are waiting for the one and are only dating with marriage in mind, not sex.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The fact that you believe every woman who is single and looking for a husband is out here have regular meaningless sex just reflects the type of people you surround yourself with. And if a woman is doing that, she is a hoe, not a quality woman. In that case, none of what I'm saying is about hoes, its about quality women, looking for a husband, not a fukkboy, or a woman with no walls. I'm ONLY talking about 30+ women who are waiting for the one and are only dating with marriage in mind, not sex.
There was something important in what i wrote that i needed u to catch...
If u know a 30+yr old woman, no kids, successful or whatever, like the 1s ur talking about in the bolded lines... ask her honestly if she is fukking...
Now, I dnt know where the "hoe" thing came from. I didnt call anybdy that.
But just start with that 1st part... "are u fukking?"...
Thats very important
Even if she isnt fukkin, shes an outlier... and we are not gonna discuss ppl who dont make up the majority of what ull see in the dating world

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If u know a 30+yr old woman, no kids, successful or whatever, like the 1s ur talking about in the bolded lines... ask her honestly if she is fukking...
Thats very important
Even if she isnt fukkin, shes an outlier... and we are not gonna discuss ppl who dont make up the majority of what ull see in the dating world

again, the women I am talking about aren't fukking anyone. They are only dating if anything. Not having sex until they find the one.

The women you are talking about, aren't the women I am talking about.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
again, the women I am talking about aren't fukking anyone. They are only dating if anything. Not having sex until they find the one.

The women you are talking about, aren't the women I am talking about.
Yea... i got u..
and im calling bullshyt on there being a plethora of women walking around like that...
For those 5 women that ur talking about, theyll be ok... God will take care of them, and they are not out here dealing with the problems the rest of these women are dealing with

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea... i got u..
and im calling bullshyt on there being a plethora of women walking around like that...
For those 5 women that ur talking about, theyll be ok... God will take care of them, and they are not out here dealing with the problems the rest of these women are dealing with
The fact that you assume most women are getting ran through (except for the 5 you say aren't) reflect you as a person, not women over 30.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The fact that you assume most women are getting ran through (except for the 5 you say aren't) reflect you as a person, not women over 30.
Ur saying "ran thru"....
Im saying they are having sex... smh.
Ur basically saying that alot of these women over 30 that ur talking about are abstinent?
hmmmm, :jbhmm:am I speaking to a man or a woman right now?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ur saying "ran thru"....
Im saying they are having sex... smh.
Ur basically saying that alot of these women over 30 that ur talking about are abstinent?
hmmmm, :jbhmm:am I speaking to a man or a woman right now?
The fact that its hard for you to believe that the majority of women are NOT having meaningless sex and you have no proof showing that they are, shows that talking to you is a waste of time. Why do I have to be a woman to not think negative about black women? Maybe if more men weren't as judgemental to women as you are, more women would be married.

Last edited:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Hell, you can see that just by walking down the street or going grocery shopping.

I forgot, this site is FULL of dudes that never go outside or actually talk to women, yet keep talking about GMB.

You have no opportunity to GM....B......:sas2:
Thread should’ve ended here. Prob where I should’ve left instead of reading the whole damn thread :francis:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
That's also part of it.

White women know they fall off well before 30. So, long before the beauty fades, they get serious about securing their future via marriage.

Black women, on the other hand, don't fall off at 30. Most Black women are still very attractive at 30.

Because they know they don't have a steep falloff before 30, they play around in their 20s.
One strategy works..
One doesn't and by in large never will..

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Thats very important
I get what you're saying and I got what he saying.

Basically, if you have marriage in mind the BEST thing for ANY single women to do is to stop fukking.

When you stop fukking you have a clear head. You aren't loyal to "dikk". Because believe or not when a woman is fukkin and tryna date especially when it's good, you're gonna turn down men who are open to date you bc your interest lies somewhere else.

Being celibate is a great way to refocus and recharge. Clears your mind. You get to really get yourself together, emotionally, physically, and mentally. And you aren't loyal to dikk.

So you are now open to vet properly. (Hopefully) Actually put your interest into the line of vision of another man who IS actually interested in you.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I get what you're saying and I got what he saying.

Basically, if you have marriage in mind the BEST thing for ANY single women to do is to stop fukking.

When you stop fukking you have a clear head. You aren't loyal to "dikk". Because believe or not when a woman is fukkin and tryna date especially when it's good, you're gonna turn down men who are open to date you bc your interest lies somewhere else.

Being celibate is a great way to refocus and recharge. Clears your mind. You get to really get yourself together, emotionally, physically, and mentally. And you aren't loyal to dikk.

So you are now open to vet properly. (Hopefully) Actually put your interest into the line of vision of another man who IS actually interested in you.
The craziest shyt is... it felt like i was reading my own words... lol
You said exactly the same thing, in the exact same way, that i tell women that I know.
That shyt is the truth... but women cant do this because if she likes a dude she wants to give him her body.
Even if the dude doesnt like her like that.
So they become fukk buddies, even tho she really wants a relationship with him. but she wont say that to him, cause she doesnt want him to leave her alone... (she might say shyt like, "i dnt like him like that, he just has a good dikk"...yea, right babe, he just doesnt like you)
In the mean time, guys who actually like her come along, and she might like them. She might even go out with them...but she wont give them 100% of herself or a fair chance, because shes fukkin this other guy that doesnt really like her like that lol...:mindblown:
I always tell women, God pretty much put u in a position to never lose, but yall found ways to keep on losing. smh
We just summed up 95% of today's relationships right there, bro lol

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
You said exactly the same thing, in the exact same way, that i tell women that I know.
That shyt is the truth... but women cant do this because if she likes a dude she wants to give him her body.
So they become fukk buddies, even tho she really wants a relationship with him. but she wont say that to him, cause she doesnt want him to leave her alone... (she might say shyt like, "i dnt like him like that, he just has a good dikk"...yea, right babe, he just doesnt like you)
In the mean time, guys who actually like her come along, and she might like them. She might even go out with them...but she wont give them 100% of herself or a fair chance, because shes fukkin this other guy that doesnt really like her like that lol...:mindblown:
I always tell women, God pretty much put u in a position to never lose, but yall found ways to keep on losing. smh
Well I'm a woman.

That's where I'm at right now. Celibate. Just working really not dating. But I'm trying to get back out there (kinda) ..right now honestly tho I'm just chilling.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The fact that its hard for you to believe that the majority of women are NOT having meaningless sex and you have no proof showing that they are, shows that talking to you is a waste of time. Why do I have to be a woman to not think negative about black women? Maybe if more men weren't as judgemental to women as you are, more women would be married.
U keep putting words in my mouth, so im assuming ur a women...
But i dnt want to assume... so i asked a question...smh.
Am i talking to a man or a woman?
And im sure we can find a poll somewhere showing how many grown ass adults are abstaining from sex

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U keep putting words in my mouth, so im assuming ur a women...
But i dnt want to assume... so i asked a question...smh.
Am i talking to a man or a woman?
And im sure we can find a poll somewhere showing how many grown ass adults are abstaining from sex

then look it up. I dont need to know your gender to have a conversation. I have already said what my gender is on these forum. Just because I dont think like a closed minded, selfish, unable to take self owership, doesn't mean I am not a man. I dont need to blame women for everything that goes wrong in life to be a man. A real man isn't closed minded and doesnt need to down women for just existing. Real men protect and help women, not outcast them and verbally beat them up with labels.

Especially when these older women aren't hoeing and are just looking for a husband. Why do men who claim to have it all thought out need to attack women who have done nothing to them? Answer me that.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

True. Too many women make that mistake.

I had a woman in that very situation once. I just wanted sex. I clearly stated that from jump. She clearly wanted more than that, but claimed she was cool with the arrangement.

Time goes on and she tries to push for “more” out of the arrangement. Of course, I hit her with the :mjpls:.

She then goes on about how her emotions are all tied up in me and she cannot even entertain the thought of other men.

Admittedly, I wasn’t even giving the chick A1 pipe game. I barely even liked her. :manny: It was just some warm cooch I could knock down when I was bored.

Lesson for the women is that you should never try to use casual sex as a backdoor into a relationship. You will close yourself off emotionally to other potential mates and be chasing something with a guy that will rarely ever result in success.