There's a lot of older lonely women out there

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
A lot of people are unprincipled and lazy today so a LOT more people will probably be lonely, desperate, and alone when they get older.

Chasing random dikk or vagina all day won't lead to a fulfilled life. Humans aren't exactly animals and need more substance. Some people just don't get it.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

But, that’ll never be the norm. Nor do I hope that it ever gets to that point.

Men should always hunt and lock down. That’s our nature.

The problem is that there's not enough women that are worth locking down. Which is why this thread was created w/22 pages and counting. :patrice:

I've seen and dated older thots that tried to humble themselves and try to become wife material after the age of 32 but the sad truth is that a leopard doesn't change their stripes. :ld:

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
The problem is that there's not enough women that are worth locking down. Which is why this thread was created w/22 pages and counting. :patrice:

I've seen and dated older thots that tried to humble themselves and try to become wife material after the age of 32 but the sad truth is that a leopard doesn't change their stripes. :ld:

It's hard to change behavior that has been solidified over years.

Some of these women will never change.

But, there are some that are receptive to the feedback and do go on to find success in terms of finding a long-term mate.

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Once they get Americanized (2nd and 3rd gen) they usually go down the same road of dysfunction. shyt is not exclusive to any race
Which makes you ask the question, what do you do?

Do you deal with American women who are materialistic?

Or do you deal with women who are so into family, religion, and know very little about how the world works, that they won't go against the bullshyt that goes on in their society, and bring it into your houselold?

A lot of the women from other countries don't speak up when molestation/abuse happens in their family, their father cheated on their mother, and had a family(the mother stayed with him), so they have trust issues, or they go crazy once they get a taste of the good life, and are narcissistic like crazy! These foreign broads aint all that to me. I don't want to raise my kids uber religious, and talking superstitious nonsense, or so scared to hurt the family that they keep shyt done to them/our kids, hidden, only for the cycle to repeat itself. NOT MY SEEDS!

The way i see it, regardless if they are Americanized or not, the choices are low IF you are a man of good character:yeshrug:

If you down with the bullshyt, you can eat off of both types of women, you just need to have money with American women so you can fight them legally when shyt happens, or she is taking damn near everything, including you reputaiton. With a foreign chick she will accept the bullshyt, but she is fukking NUTS behind closed doors! :merchant:

In public she is so nice:wtb:

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
So what you are essentially saying is that you are a man of quality who hasn’t found his counterpart. But in this very thread is arguing that women of quality are wifed up early. So who are these men that are taking all the quality women if a man such as yourself with great quality can’t find one?
Could it be that you aren’t as a catch like you think you are? You know, like the very same women you are lambasting in this thread?:mjpls:
tenor.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So what you are essentially saying is that you are a man of quality who hasn’t found his counterpart. But in this very thread is arguing that women of quality are wifed up early. So who are these men that are taking all the quality women if a man such as yourself with great quality can’t find one?
Could it be that you aren’t as a catch like you think you are? You know, like the very same women you are lambasting in this thread?:mjpls:
Damn!:picard:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Lets talk about the single women at 30 who aren't married and have no children, that never married. Why are they single? They have schooling, they have a job, they come from a two parent household.

Why aren't they married? They see thots getting wifed left and right. They see ride or dies holding it down for their boyfriends who work the corner.

Why aren't they married?

Because the average black man from ages of 18 - 40 are either in jail, broke, no education, have fukk boy tendanceys, most just aren't marriage material. These women rather be single, than to marry a man who will demand to be the head of household, but can't support or provide for that household.

Its like you get a job and they tell you that they want you to be the CEO but with the pay of a entry level worker. When you have the experience, you have done the work to be worth a CEO salary. Would you take that job? No.

These women can't submit to a man who can not and will never have the credentials to be a real head of household.
Stop... that is pure fiction..
Go ask that same woman that ur describing is she still fukking? The answer is yes..
And who is she fukking... some fukkboi..
She out here making bad decisions but her bad decisions just look different.
Im stop fukking wit the "successful" women my age (30's) with no kids, a long time ago... because they are the worse. They walk around like they are the shyt, just because theyve aborted their mistakes, and are current on the depo shots. they're still getting skeeted in, skeeted on, ran thru probly more than the rest... but they walk around feeling better than other chix and the men trying to court them...
I feel no sympathy for them

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
The truth is if anyone in here is black.

Black professionals men and women are the ones who are usually the lonely ones, because both parties are praying that perfect person is out there for them and always complaining about can't be able to find that sanna lathan or idris elba person..

Damn dumb asses think the cream of the crop should be on their doorstep.

Then right above them by huge numbers are single black moms...

Those women by far especially if they are older can basically call it a wrapped for finding love.. 1 out of 30 would be lucky enough to find a decent dude who might want them. But it's hard competing with other black women without kids or even non black women without kids