There's a lot of older lonely women out there

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Thank God I didn't have a daughter(son only :blessed:), but if I ever have a daughter I'd be putting her up on game and letting her know that you should be looking to lock down your husband in college. That MRS. degree shyt is real. I'd be damned if my daughter was dating a nikka for 7 years only to end up 30 and back at square 1

Exactly. Fathers have to provide guidance during those critical dating years.

Otherwise, their daughters will end up wasting a lot of time and be ringless in their 30s.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this woman wanted to get engaged with you. You would say no because she isn't 21 with no baggage? She has no children and is single.

Elise+Neal+Melyssa+Ford+enjoy+girly+night+AkPZb0PSFzEx.jpg

Her only thing is that she is over the age of 35. You are going to say no? Her body is trash?

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
It's not scarce. There's actually a good amount of single black men available. The thing is, 30+ women all have different specific qualities there are looking for and certain men may not meet those standards.

So instead of settling just to say they have a man, they choose to remain single until they find the one that's right for them.:yeshrug:

The assumption is that all these 30+ lonely women are quality women. Which is not the case.

Just as women determine whether or not a man is a “quality” prospect, men ultimately determine what is “quality” among women.

“Quality” women aren’t lonely deep off into their 30s.

Delusional women, who don’t want to look in the mirror and work on self, do end up perpetually lonely, however.

As we’ve stated, a degree, job and place to live don’t make you a “quality” woman in the eyes of men. It just makes you an adult.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Marriage is a significant risk for a man who is attempting to do things in life. In this extremely promiscuous society, I have little desire to make a lifelong commitment, that if broken, I get financially ruined. When a woman impresses me enough to give her a ring she will have one.
So what you are essentially saying is that you are a man of quality who hasn’t found his counterpart. But in this very thread is arguing that women of quality are wifed up early. So who are these men that are taking all the quality women if a man such as yourself with great quality can’t find one?
Could it be that you aren’t as a catch like you think you are? You know, like the very same women you are lambasting in this thread?:mjpls:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Some are fine too
Breh... My boy just turned 36 and been banging this 49 y/o chick. She fine as fukk and tall with an athletic body but not skinny nor thick. First time i met that woman i bit my lip so hard my shyt was bleeding on the inside :banderas:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Hell, you can see that just by walking down the street or going grocery shopping.

I forgot, this site is FULL of dudes that never go outside or actually talk to women, yet keep talking about GMB.

You have no opportunity to GM....B......:sas2:
Dap/rep for pin point accuracy:mjlol:
No lie told:mjlol:

Smukie

Pro
Daps
The assumption is that all these 30+ lonely women are quality women. Which is not the case.

Just as women determine whether or not a man is a “quality” prospect, men ultimately determine what is “quality” among women.

Delusional women, who don’t want to look in the mirror and work on self, do end up perpetually lonely, however.

As we’ve stated, a degree, job and place to live don’t make you a “quality” woman in the eyes of men. It just makes you an adult.

True! Not all of them are quality. Not all of them are lonely and not all of them want to be married either. Some of those women on that site may just be looking for a friend they could kick it with but nikkas automatically assume "Oh, she's over 30... she's lonely and wants marriage" when it's not the case. Stop the generalizing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yup and younger women hold a higher value than younger man
exactly. Men are supposed to be building themselves when they are young hence they cant compete against a Grown man who has built something.

During a womans prime she should be presenting her case to a mate that she is worthy and a man seeking a woman has built something which shows he is worthy of being a provided.

The only time a man and woman should be the same age and they are together is if both were older (say in their 30s) and meet the requirements of provider and nutuerer.

Very rarely is a man 25 or under on his game/established so usually relationships during that age is filled with headaches (woman having no paitence for a mans struggles, and a man cant fully focus on building because he must care for a woman).

IMO dudes shouldn't be in relationships pre 25 unless they are a rare case where they have established themselves and already have their own homes.

Most so called "Career" focused women tend to target bummy dudes or dudes who have not finished building because this gives the women leverage and they can feel like they are domineering over the man (i.e. the Baby Boy syndrome where dudes girlfriend is like his mama).

Women have zero leverage over a Man who has built something for himself and is established.

Dion Isus

Pro
Daps

:clap::clap::clap::clap: