There's a lot of older lonely women out there

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
If you're in your mid to late 20s and go to the right bars you could be eating good off these fine ass 40-49 year old women out there with all kinds of disposable income to spend on you.

A lot of them their kids are grown and starting to head to college and they no longer love their husbands. Add the fact that women's sex drive is opposite to men's (their sex drive sky rockets just when ours plateaus) you could cash in on some good fukking and benefits.

When i met mine i was 26 and she was 39. She was and HR Vice President for some company that supposedly runs the ATL airport (or something like that). Good head. Good fukking. Skeeting all in her (tubes tied). Hanging out at all kinds of expensive restaurants and bars while I never had to spend a damn penny. Honestly i think the only time i paid for anything hanging with her was paying for my vallet parking. She didnt tell me she was married at first. Only after we had been fukking that i found out.
She gave me some bullshyt about "Nowadays he's more like a roommate than a husband to me" :comeon:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
@kevm3 @mamba why aren’t you guys married if you’re such a great catch?

Marriage is a significant risk for a man who is attempting to do things in life. In this extremely promiscuous society, I have little desire to make a lifelong commitment, that if broken, I get financially ruined. When a woman impresses me enough to give her a ring she will have one.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Marriage is a significant risk for a man who is attempting to do things in life. In this extremely promiscuous society, I have little desire to make a lifelong commitment, that if broken, I get financially ruined. When a woman impresses me enough to give her a ring she will have one.
how old are you

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Once they get Americanized (2nd and 3rd gen) they usually go down the same road of dysfunction. shyt is not exclusive to any race
Dont fukk with 3rd generation chicks. Ever!:hhh:
They are the worst. Better off dating an American IMO. At most I'll do 1st generation as in their parents were born, raised and mostly lived in country xyz but they (the girl) were born and raised here by said foreign born and bred parents who instilled these values from back home in them. She'll get corrupted a bit since she'll go to school in America but the foundation will be there.

2nd or 3rd generation kids are only of said foreign ethnicity by name only. They are pretty much Americans and raised by US born parents who themselves have more appreciation for American values than their foreign born parents. They KNOW the customs and languages of their grandparents but have never been in the environment to appreciate it even tho they'll claim it because they want to be different.

Personally I love black american chicks. My family would prefer I married another Caribbean woman but while I love my Caribbean honeys black american women have that certain flavor about them that just does it for me. Some of my friends tell me it's that they are "exotic" to me. It's whatever. I love their strength and all despite that being why some dont like them because they're not submissive.

Even when i date my fellow Haitians i avoid some of the the ones who were born and raised here (1st generation) like the plague until i have a good idea who they are underneath.

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
It's so much easier for a single man at 40 to scoop a nice young thing than the other way around :wow:

I feel bad for women that let their "prime" fukk up their judgment. They think that shyt gonna last forever. End up 33 looking like a bag of laundry talking about "I'll never settle" :mjlol:

what is your definition of young

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Never ever ever ever ever ever ever marry a single mother. I can’t repeat this enough. A lot of dudes refuse to listen. Don’t do it.
Explain YOUR reasons. I have mine but just curious

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Smukie

Pro
Daps
I think what the brehs are getting at is that white women that WANT to get snatched up, very often do.

Black women want to get married at an early age too but our priorities are different. White women have been coddled since the beginning of time. Their men are in positions of power so it's easy for them to just relax and fall into role of being a wife & mother. Black women typically don't have that luxury; we HAVE to make sure we provide for ourselves and the children we bring here FIRST. Not to mention, white women wouldn't be able to get married if white men weren't ready to marry them.

Black women I went to school with....most of them are quite successful (mathematicians, doctors, software engineers)....and they found their men IN COLLEGE. Didn't get married until almost 30, but they secured the bag early.

These sistas sound like they did everything right. They found men in college (18-21 yrs old) but STILL didn't get wifed up until they were almost thirty. Now just imagine if those brothas would've gotten to year 10 in the relationship and screamed out "GMB bytch! Deuces!" they would be the same group of 30+ women ya'll are complaining about.

Smukie

Pro
Daps
Black women know shyt gets real scarce in their 30s.

It's not scarce. There's actually a good amount of single black men available. The thing is, 30+ women all have different specific qualities there are looking for and certain men may not meet those standards.

So instead of settling just to say they have a man, they choose to remain single until they find the one that's right for them.:yeshrug:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Take this breh, for instance .:mjlol:

0fgjhs4ui4bfghpsc.73383066.jpg

:russ: