There's a lot of older lonely women out there

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asian parents don’t play that dumb shyt.

Asian father isn’t going to allow his daughter to waste five critical years dealing with a J-Rock type guy.

But, Black men will not step in and put our daughters on game during those critical years.

We are failing our daughters by not putting them on game. Maybe because so many of us are still out here chasing ass well into our 50s.

A lot of this also falls on Black men. We’ve got to set a better example.

Clearly u don't live around asians
The biggest hos in hs were all Filipinas. Half a dozen abortions before senior year, damn near all the teen pregnancies were Filipina broads

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:Not only a bw issue. I know quiet a few ww who single too. I don't know why people but into the stereotypes.

bytches in Africa are talking about there aren't any quality african men available despite being in countries that are 99% black.(these are the "educated ones")

So i don't wanna here no dumb shyt about bw bm black community.

Travel more expand your minds or something.
No matter where you go quality women will always outnumber quality men. Especially when it comes to education.

A 50 year old man doesn't have to date a 50 year old woman. My dad is married to my step mom 15 years younger than him

My girlfriends dad remarried her step mom like 10 years younger.

Men just have more options, has nothing to with race. Also most older women don't date younger men. Alot of older women on dating apps have age restrictions, men don't.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Men cant teach their daughters how to be women. Fathers are simply there to serve as the example of what a Man and Leadership.

Mothers don't teach their daughters how to be women. You have grown women who have zero Nurturing skills and bring nothing to the table. A Women having a "good job" or "education" means nothing to a man, but this is all a women can say she offers nowadays.

It’s not about men teaching their daughters how to be women.

It’s more about men needing to teach their daughters about the games men play. How to know when a nikka is wasting a woman’s time, etc.

Men know men. It’s up to us to teach our daughters shyt, especially when they are in those critical dating years.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Clearly u don't live around asians
The biggest hos in hs were all Filipinas. Half a dozen abortions before senior year, damn near all the teen pregnancies were Filipina broads

Sorry. I should have clarified. I meant the higher class of Asians (Japanese, South Koreans, Chinese, etc.)

Filipinos and Viets are lower-class Asians. A lot of their dysfunction mirrors our own as Black people.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see I have all of you searching for a argument that makes sense. I'm not responding to stupid shyt that is made up. Have fun talking in your wind tunnels.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I think what the brehs are getting at is that white women that WANT to get snatched up, very often do. The only white women staying single are those in cities like NYC where the females outnumber the males and the women want to live the hipster life. Midwest, the South etc., the white women (even the best looking ones) aren't really trying to be single past 30. They might get married at 32, but they've been dating their dude for a minute.

White women mess around just as much or more than sistas, but they're always looking. Sistas don't seem to start REALLY looking until they get to 30....and the more successful she is, the longer she waits. Honestly, an ambitious sista that knows she's on the fast track should be looking for a man early. Black women I went to school with....most of them are quite successful (mathematicians, doctors, software engineers)....and they found their men IN COLLEGE. Didn't get married until almost 30, but they secured the bag early. It's like training a soldier to fight with every weapon imaginable but they don't know how to put on their uniform.

It’s the truth. Black women get serious about mating at 30! That’s too late.

In the past, when I’ve come across 30+ sistahs who are telling me about their desire to get married, I always ask them: “So, did you have this same desire at 25? If so, what happened between 25 and now?”

Usually, there’s the same old bullshyt about dusty nikkas this and dusty nikkas that.

They were playing around in their 20s. Those years fly by and 30 hits them. They start seeing all their classmates from high school and college wifed up and moving on with life. They start getting those questions during every holiday and family gathering.

All of that shyt can be avoided if they are strategic in their 20s.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry. I should have clarified. I meant the higher class of Asians (Japanese, South Koreans, Chinese, etc.)

Filipinos and Viets are lower-class Asians. A lot of their dysfunction mirrors our own as Black people.

:mjlol:

And

:mjpls:

All these Asian bytches getting ran through, only diff is Japanese parents are more racist than Filipino ones which means Japanese bytches getting mileage from white dudes or other Japanese dudes only. Is that what u mean by higher class :mjpls:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Some of you nikka either talk to only white women or dont talk to women at all. Black women at 33 do not look like bags of laundry if they aren't ran through with a bunch of kids.
Wtf are you talking about. The vast majority of adults black women over age 18 are OBESE or Overweight. If u live in a different area then congrats to you

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf are you talking about. The vast majority of adults black women over age 18 are OBESE or Overweight. If u live in a different area then congrats to you
that doesnt stop nikkas from thirsting and posting them on the forums so I dont know why that should be a topic of discussion.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps

And

All these Asian bytches getting ran through, only diff is Japanese parents are more racist than Filipino ones which means Japanese bytches getting mileage from white dudes or other Japanese dudes only. Is that what u mean by higher class :mjpls:

I think that poster meant family structure, education and household income.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the truth. Black women get serious about mating at 30! That’s too late.

In the past, when I’ve come across 30+ sistahs who are telling me about their desire to get married, I always ask them: “So, did you have this same desire at 25? If so, what happened between 25 and now?”

Usually, there’s the same old bullshyt about dusty nikkas this and dusty nikkas that.

They were playing around in their 20s. Those years fly by and 30 hits them. They start seeing all their classmates from high school and college wifed up and moving on with life. They start getting those questions during every holiday and family gathering.

All of that shyt can be avoided if they are strategic in their 20s.

Thank God I didn't have a daughter(son only :blessed:), but if I ever have a daughter I'd be putting her up on game and letting her know that you should be looking to lock down your husband in college. That MRS. degree shyt is real. I'd be damned if my daughter was dating a nikka for 7 years only to end up 30 and back at square 1

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Lol this isnt a black woman problem. This is an American woman problem. I could say some shyt about Black women but after being in the game so long I see it from damn near all women here. So it would be disingenious to single black women out.

I know too many females of all races with this dilemma.

This baby momma drama/ran thru and single into the 30s phenomana hit the black community in America first as do all social engineering does

But now as u can see its hitting the majority (white people) just as hard with the spike in single mother homes and never married women, and its trickling down into other groups (asians and latinos) as they begin to integrate more (2nd and 3rd generations/americanized).

Theres a reason why white men started MGTOW & are running off to asia to grab a girl. Theres a plethora of white women who are single into their 30s and the #s are growing everyday.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

And

Once they get Americanized (2nd and 3rd gen) they usually go down the same road of dysfunction. shyt is not exclusive to any race

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Once they get Americanized (2nd and 3rd gen) they usually go down the same road of dysfunction. shyt is not exclusive to any race

Americanized Asian women are some of the most materialistic hoes out there. There were a couple of bad Asian broads when I worked on Wall St and they were all on that heavy. $5K bags, $1K shoes every day, shyt was crazy