Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
What's up with all this black women talk tho? :dahell:

Women period have the issues y'all say only black women do

:mjlol: @ y'all thinking most white women snatch up a "good man" in their early 20s

Recently I had a 43 yr old single mother cancel a date with me because I agreed to let her pay her own way

According to the coli she should have been married since her early 20s :sas2:
Most dudes on here deal with black women and a lot of them claim to deal with them exclusively. White women are married at a higher rate than black women so something is going on but I haven't read fully through this thread yet.

Why would the Coli agree with the bolded?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If he has a decent social life he would of had friends and family sliding him lay ups a long time before he had to start expecting to have the doctor ask him to get a prostate check done.
full
Family maybe...to say (male) friends will throw you lobs insinuates all or most men in their 20's got women laying around or are in touch with a pack of good-looking women to refer to, and most men aren't. Female friends are...females. They want your attention even if nothing is coming of it.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:gucci: why do yall get on the internet and tell lies? The average black man between 18-40 is a blue collar worker who makes more than the average college educated black woman.

And these women arent limited to dating black men. I swear we get blamed for fukking everything. 20 years from now i wouldnt be surprise if motherfukkers start blaming us for 9/11.

One second its "black men dont own black women we can date whoever we want" :usure:

Next second its "we cant find a man becuase black men aint shyt".:mjcry:
We are? :ohhh:Link?
I'm not being sarcastic BTW because the common song is we're not providing enough to be taken serious...

Daps
Spot on.

The messed up thing is it's their mothers giving them that terrible advice early on. Probably because the mother had to do everything on her own as well. Then, later in life, their same mothers are the ones pressuring them to find a man and give them some grandchildren.

Their mothers didn't send them off to college and encourage them to get that education AND find a potential mate.

Nope. These women go off to college, fukk around and leave school with no potential targets for husbands. Then, they coast in life for 5-7 years and then want to get serious about finding a husband at 30. That's too late. That's like a nikka with hoop dreams wanting to get serious about making the NBA at 25! The journey starts much earlier.

Meanwhile, most of their non-Black counterparts had their mothers put them on game before they left the house for college. Get that BS degree, but also be cognizant of the MRS degree.

For women, you've really got to be laying the groundwork for marriage as early as 23. You've got to be deliberate in your dating in those critical 23-30 years. Men can play around when it comes to dating in those years, women cannot.

Wasting time with J-Rock, the local party promoter, for four years from 24-28 is not the move. After 6 months, if J-Rock is clearly not marriage material, you've got to move on.

In addition, women have to put less stock into what their girlfriends think about a man. A lot of women miss out of men who would have married them from 24-30, but they declined because they were afraid of what their girlfriends think about the man!

Then, they look up and they've 35 and those same men they passed on are married. And then they complain that "all the good ones are already taken." Go figure!

Yep!

Notice how Asian and white women spend their 20's seemingly dating a new dude every 5 minutes. They will smash Chad, but quickly move on to Brad and then Kevin until they find a good fit. Sistas are more loyal sometimes which can be a blessing and a curse (if she picks the wrong dude).

Daps
Ok we agree on something. This is my whole point as to why there are so many single 30 women. There are more black women working than black men. If these black women want to marry, the choices they have are slim unless they marry a nikka with no job and become their caretaker.

Makes sense.

I think what people are saying is that if sistas know the deck is stacked, they should take a more proactive approach at an earlier age. If you're the underdog, you may have to run a few trick plays to win the game.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Yep!

Notice how Asian and white women spend their 20's seemingly dating a new dude every 5 minutes. They will smash Chad, but quickly move on to Brad and then Kevin until they find a good fit. Sistas are more loyal sometimes which can be a blessing and a curse (if she picks the wrong dude).

Truth.

Black women’s loyalty hurts them, especially when it comes to being loyal to the wrong men.

The other way to approach this is arranged marriages or some variation of it for the Black community.

But, that would take Black women being scrutinized by the man’s family and vice versa.

I don’t think most Black women would welcome that type of scrutiny, even the ones that claim to “quality” women!

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Makes sense.

I think what people are saying is that if sistas know the deck is stacked, they should take a more proactive approach at an earlier age. If you're the underdog, you may have to run a few trick plays to win the game.

Black women know shyt gets real scarce in their 30s. They know this. Their mothers know this. Their aunts know this. Grandma knows this. Their older sisters know this.

Yet, they still play around from 22-30, thinking things are going to be different for them. Armed with this knowledge, they watch as their peers also make the same dumb mistakes.

If I have a daughter, best believe I’m going to be on her ass about strategic dating once she crosses 22.

Wasting time is not an option.

And, out of respect for the Black community, I will not have my sons out here wasting women’s time.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yep!

Asian parents don’t play that dumb shyt.

Asian father isn’t going to allow his daughter to waste five critical years dealing with a J-Rock type guy.

But, Black men will not step in and put our daughters on game during those critical years.

We are failing our daughters by not putting them on game. Maybe because so many of us are still out here chasing ass well into our 50s.

A lot of this also falls on Black men. We’ve got to set a better example.

Daps
What's up with all this black women talk tho? :dahell:

Women period have the issues y'all say only black women do

:mjlol: @ y'all thinking most white women snatch up a "good man" in their early 20s

Recently I had a 43 yr old single mother cancel a date with me because I agreed to let her pay her own way

According to the coli she should have been married since her early 20s :sas2:

I think what the brehs are getting at is that white women that WANT to get snatched up, very often do. The only white women staying single are those in cities like NYC where the females outnumber the males and the women want to live the hipster life. Midwest, the South etc., the white women (even the best looking ones) aren't really trying to be single past 30. They might get married at 32, but they've been dating their dude for a minute.

White women mess around just as much or more than sistas, but they're always looking. Sistas don't seem to start REALLY looking until they get to 30....and the more successful she is, the longer she waits. Honestly, an ambitious sista that knows she's on the fast track should be looking for a man early. Black women I went to school with....most of them are quite successful (mathematicians, doctors, software engineers)....and they found their men IN COLLEGE. Didn't get married until almost 30, but they secured the bag early. It's like training a soldier to fight with every weapon imaginable but they don't know how to put on their uniform.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Asian parents don’t play that dumb shyt.

Asian father isn’t going to allow his daughter to waste five critical years dealing with a J-Rock type guy.

But, Black men will not step in and put our daughters on game during those critical years.

We are failing our daughters by not putting them on game. Maybe because so many of us are still out here chasing ass well into our 50s.

A lot of this also falls on Black men. We’ve got to set a better example.

Men cant teach their daughters how to be women. Fathers are simply there to serve as the example of what a Man and Leadership.

Mothers don't teach their daughters how to be women. You have grown women who have zero Nurturing skills and bring nothing to the table. A Women having a "good job" or "education" means nothing to a man, but this is all a women can say she offers nowadays.