There's a lot of older lonely women out there

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:hubie: already know,

The black woman wont let the black man be great.......:martin:
Black women are the reason the black society is is ruins......:mjlol:
If you treat a black woman like a queen not a thot or no good piece of shyt, your a simp and some how not a "real back man"......:mjgrin:

Black women aint shyt........thank god for Becky's..........:francis:

Same weak ass no p*ssy getting banter........different no job having ass day.............

tenor.gif
:mjcry:
All of these things that are a negative to a woman's quality ended up being cause by a man against her will, at the end of the day.

But lets be abusive to victims and blame them for why they went through all this shyt, not the preditor. No never that. Lets try to avoid blaming men so we can laugh at women and call them damaged and used up.

Lets ignore that a lot of men have been abused in the same manner and is a reason why these men only fukk and dont wife women.

Lets ignore that sexual abuse men go through as young men by men they call their fathers, uncles, step days when they were adolesents. Cause these men to be unable to marry women and provide for them in the future.

Women literally have to pick over trash and scarps to find a husband and when a woman saids, no, they refused to let trash into their life, they are called stuck up/gold digger.
:wow:

---

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

We are talking about black women, tho :russ:

You offered bs excuse on black men. So explain to me why does it happen to white cats and Asian cats? Why so many middle aged women can't find men? Stop looking for an excuse to shyt on brothers.

Maybe these women need to start making better choices plain and simple!

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the brehs on the grapevine said "you say men ain't shyt but are you inviting ain't shyt men to your life" and he was spot on.

I know there's a lot of women that genuinely can't find a mate due to a number of reasons, but many of these women are full of shyt.

A lot of women feel more comfortable with a nikka "that ain't shyt" and have a deep seated enjoyment for the drama that comes with a so called "ain't shyt nikka".

Then on the flipside, you got women that want nothing short of a baller.

Shyt is ass backwards

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
but lets ignore nikkas who only want to have sex and once they have collected enough STDs and child support, after 40 they want to settle down with a 21 year old.

lol, you sound like a woman or a gay man. You don't understand how women work nor do you understand the power of the p*ssy :pachaha:. If men could fukk bad chicks on the regular, the average woman will always be complaining about not getting decent woman while men will be complaining about fukk girls who refuse to settle down :beli:. This is what dating. Due to the ability to sex up, women can date up. They can't marry up. Men may not be selective sexually but they are selective when it comes down to settling with one woman.

An average woman can go on POF and get 400 messages, same can't be said for a man. You don't this puts more value on a woman. What average man can go on social media and get 100k followers just from showing his body :dame:.

I don't even advocate being a man whore either and I definitely don't advocate having a bunch of babies around and being on child support. Recipe for being broke.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I dont know why you are mentioning that when the majority of you are raised by single women. Thats why you hate women so much. You have a love/hate relationship with your mother and have become narcissist. You view women as if a replacement for your mothers, thats why you feel women should marry men who have no jobs and skills. The most you will give to a woman is dikk.

Men that hate women are not trying to smash their mother. This is chick logic. Plus, maybe women in 2018 ain't shyt. Black and white.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
@Londilon here is a quick example for you on pof

21d91c9ec-f084-4943-a724-db27e5d7929e.jpg

902 messages

47d690927-4b8f-4e21-9d57-0e6cda2ee3f5.jpg

and she is super average...who you think she is going to fuk with? a man on her level or a dude way above her league that wants to smash? lol eventually she will get it but by then they have serious trust issues because they don't trust men. Are so emotionally damaged from being played that they may have serious issues and think men aint shyt or they think they are doing you a favor because they settled for you.

Last edited:
Daps
Most of these women have their own issues. They aren't angels.

An intelligent, attractive, with her head on straight will have plenty of chances with quality dudes.

Now if she's ugly, wack personality, pyscho, or just too picky, then it might be different.

I see super basic chicks at work with working husbands. It ain't that hard to find one if you are a quality chick.

You both have very good points, but this is truth. Most women that are single into their 30's have a lot of baggage, and if their black, are usually extremely picky, with excessively high standards.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
What's up with all this black women talk tho? :dahell:

Women period have the issues y'all say only black women do

:mjlol: @ y'all thinking most white women snatch up a "good man" in their early 20s

Recently I had a 43 yr old single mother cancel a date with me because I agreed to let her pay her own way

According to the coli she should have been married since her early 20s :sas2: