There's a lot of older lonely women out there

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
All I can say is I'm happy brehs, in my twenties I had to literally jump through Olympic hoops sometimes for women
Now I'm smarter in my thirties and the tables have turn.

It's like the NBA brehs in your thirties with a job, single no kids you may not be LeBron but even Kent friggin Bazemore is making 18 mill you don't gotta beg teams to want you for your services

I woke up today from a voice note from this 33 year old woman if you could see this woman @RealAssanova knows.

no fukkin lies were told. :banderas:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most likely raised by a house of women.
I dont know why you are mentioning that when the majority of you are raised by single women. Thats why you hate women so much. You have a love/hate relationship with your mother and have become narcissist. You view women as if a replacement for your mothers, thats why you feel women should marry men who have no jobs and skills. The most you will give to a woman is dikk.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I've always been super picky with women.

Had a very resourceful chick ONCE. Best woman I ever dated. 2 years after the split, dating is rough. Cannot find anyone near or on her level. I'm young as shyt, but still.

Cannot go back to these connectionless, hairdresser, retail cashier forever chicks. OR college educated women who are all talk and attitude. This woman walked the walk, higher echelon. I dont know how the fukk she fell on my lap.
Well she did fall on your lap
Fast forward to 2018..she's definitely falling on top of some other dudes dikk

Fred

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
How do they lock down a man in their 20s if the men that are the same age and social circle aren't trying to marry until 40 + and just want to have sex? :ohhh:
So many square good dudes who are in their 20s are looking to settle...but they get curved cause they ain't exciting so them same dudes adopt hoh lifestyle and learn game...and they become disinterested in marriage relationship etc

U act like every man in their 20s are born playas..foh

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
How do they lock down a man in their 20s if the men that are the same age and social circle aren't trying to marry until 40 + and just want to have sex? :ohhh:

Lol chill young women ain't trying to fukk with average men like that. Again, p*ssy allows many women to date up. Its a fact, especially in a culture where casual sex is rampant.

You think a 5 female is going to date a 5 male when she has access to 7 or 8's. That's a no lol.

But when they start hitting late 20s /30's lonely and tired of casual sex. They get realistic.

It what it is. Believe what you want. I know dating for easier for me as I got older and I go after the same woman. The power of the p*ssy allows women to have any outrageous requirement and still get what they want temporarily.

Stats have shown women are swiping right on like 10 percent of men. How is this possible when both genders are just as average.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many square good dudes who are in their 20s are looking to settle...but they get curved cause they ain't exciting so them same dudes adopt hoh lifestyle and learn game...and they become disinterested in marriage relationship etc

U act like every man in their 20s are born playas..foh
:mjlol: I know ugly broke nikkas that expect a bad bytch.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol chill young women ain't trying to fukk with average men like that. Again, p*ssy allows many women to date up. Its a fact, especially in a culture where casual sex is rampant.

You think a 5 female is going to date a 5 male when she has access to 7 or 8's. That's a no lol.

But when they start hitting late 20s /30's lonely and tired of casual sex. They get realistic.

It what it is. Believe what you want. I know dating for easier for me as I got older and I go after the same woman. The power of the p*ssy allows women to have any outrageous requirement and still get what they want temporarily.

Stats have shown women are swiping right on like 10 percent of men. How is this possible when both genders are just as average.
but lets ignore nikkas who only want to have sex and once they have collected enough STDs and child support, after 40 they want to settle down with a 21 year old.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Plus those dudes are trying to find a woman as interesting as them. Chicks got plain Jane personalities expecting Achilles to pick them. These “fukk boys” they hate but some how can’t stop dating don’t want a boring ass broad, just like these regular chicks don’t want a dude on their level or a dude who’s slightly above him