There's a lot of older lonely women out there

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Except like I said 99 percent of the time these chicks had a good guy whether in university or their mid to late twenties, who wanted to marry them but they were too young or thought they could do better or did not feel the spark.

You keep equating like they have to settle for some bum ass negro when that's not the case.
Then they wonder why all these middle class college educated brehs are with white chicks, when they're finally ready to settle down :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Ok we agree on something. This is my whole point as to why there are so many single 30 women. There are more black women working than black men. If these black women want to marry, the choices they have are slim unless they marry a nikka with no job and become their caretaker.
Women also ignore nikkas that don’t fit their type

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Except like I said 99 percent of the time these chicks had a good guy whether in university or their mid to late twenties, who wanted to marry them but they were too young or thought they could do better or did not feel the spark.

You keep equating like they have to settle for some bum ass negro when that's not the case.

He’s going to keep doing that because that’s the only way his logic has any merit.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Good points on both side

I’m sure Black women do have to deal with lower prospects the higher they go

However, you can’t have it both ways

Complain that nikkas ain’t matching up and still want the fluttery shyt and have a super critical list
Something has to give somewhere

And that shyt hurts whenever they say they’re aren’t enough good men in the black community

So if I ain’t meeting your standards then I’m not good?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

:hubie: already know,

The black woman wont let the black man be great.......:martin:
Black women are the reason the black society is is ruins......:mjlol:
If you treat a black woman like a queen not a thot or no good piece of shyt, your a simp and some how not a "real back man"......:mjgrin:

Black women aint shyt........thank god for Becky's..........:francis:

Same weak ass no p*ssy getting banter........different no job having ass day.............

tenor.gif

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Spot on.

The messed up thing is it's their mothers giving them that terrible advice early on. Probably because the mother had to do everything on her own as well. Then, later in life, their same mothers are the ones pressuring them to find a man and give them some grandchildren.

Their mothers didn't send them off to college and encourage them to get that education AND find a potential mate.

Nope. These women go off to college, fukk around and leave school with no potential targets for husbands. Then, they coast in life for 5-7 years and then want to get serious about finding a husband at 30. That's too late. That's like a nikka with hoop dreams wanting to get serious about making the NBA at 25! The journey starts much earlier.

Meanwhile, most of their non-Black counterparts had their mothers put them on game before they left the house for college. Get that BS degree, but also be cognizant of the MRS degree.

For women, you've really got to be laying the groundwork for marriage as early as 23. You've got to be deliberate in your dating in those critical 23-30 years. Men can play around when it comes to dating in those years, women cannot.

Wasting time with J-Rock, the local party promoter, for four years from 24-28 is not the move. After 6 months, if J-Rock is clearly not marriage material, you've got to move on.

In addition, women have to put less stock into what their girlfriends think about a man. A lot of women miss out of men who would have married them from 24-30, but they declined because they were afraid of what their girlfriends think about the man!

Then, they look up and they've 35 and those same men they passed on are married. And then they complain that "all the good ones are already taken." Go figure!

Facts. A good percentage of the white hoes I know had their long term boyfriends and fiancées already at 23. Planning to get married. The black chicks I know overwhelmingly are chasing Ghost/Tupac in a business suit at the same age. Now this isn’t all the way true because I do know some young black girls (primarily from the burbs) who found good black dudes and married and I do know some white girls who left college and moved to the big city (Philly, DC or New York) to live out their Girls/SATC period (hoe stage) but generally that’s the trend. White girls settle down at 23/24ish with their college boyfriends. Black girls run the streets til 30, get pregnant along the way THEN look for the kinda guys the childless white chicks were marrying at 24. It’s weird. In my head I always say those white dudes are lucky they’re white because if they were black, they’d be simps and lames. I don’t really care to argue. This is what I’ve seen in my own personal life :hubie:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's life :ehh:

Hell I was engaged but my ex had doubts, she's turning 30 this year. Will she get married one day who knows but if she doesn't she had a good nukka who had it all together who wanted to marry her.

Just like most women out there.

Good points on both side

I’m sure Black women do have to deal with lower prospects the higher they go

However, you can’t have it both ways

Complain that nikkas ain’t matching up and still want the fluttery shyt and have a super critical list
Something has to give somewhere

And that shyt hurts whenever they say they’re aren’t enough good men in the black community

So if I ain’t meeting your standards then I’m not good?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie: already know,

The black woman wont let the black man be great.......:martin:
Black women are the reason the black society is is ruins......:mjlol:
If you treat a black woman like a queen not a thot or no good piece of shyt, your a simp and some how not a "real back man"......:mjgrin:

Black women aint shyt........thank god for Becky's..........:francis:

Same weak ass no p*ssy getting banter........different no job having ass day.............

tenor.gif
:mjlol:

They only see p*ssy online. They dont even have the merit to get community p*ssy. Of course they dont know anything:lolbron: