There's a lot of older lonely women out there

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m getting better.

Two years ago I would’ve argued with him.

In 2018 I knew it was a waste of time :hubie:
I'm far from a simp, I just dont blame women for everything and hate on women who were targeted and treated unfairly. I will call a hoe a hoe, a thot a thot. Someone damaged, damaged. But I'm not going to sit and dis black women 30+ because of stuff they have no control over. You nikkas expect black women with careers and goals to settle with a nikka living with his mother and has no job. Sumitting to him, by cooking, cleaning, giving top notch sex, being treated any type of way, even accepting when that nikkas cheats, just so they can say they have constant source of dikk waiting at home. These women who aren't hoes, should be treated as queens, not passed up for thots, and hoes. But you simps stay focusing on the wrong thing. Fix yourself and then maybe you will get some p*ssy. If white people wont give you a job, make yourself a job. Stop crying on the coli about women being no shyt because they dont want to step in as your new mother.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
All I can say is I'm happy brehs, in my twenties I had to literally jump through Olympic hoops sometimes for women
Now I'm smarter in my thirties and the tables have turn.

It's like the NBA brehs in your thirties with a job, single no kids you may not be LeBron but even Kent friggin Bazemore is making 18 mill you don't gotta beg teams to want you for your services

I woke up today from a voice note from this 33 year old woman if you could see this woman @RealAssanova knows.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You were talking about black mens income compared to black women now you wanna move to goal posts and start comparing us to white women. :mjlol:

And no duh nikka. Every one knows more black women are working than black men. A lot black men have literally been forced out of the work force due to discrimination and the prison industrial complex. You'll nevere catch me defending lazy negros who refuse to get a job because they are the scum of the fukking earth.

YOU insinuated that the average black woman makes more money than the average black man. That was a LIE. Take your L nikka and keep it moving. Sitting here acting like every black woman who went to college is out here making 80k a year living the high life. fukking imbecile.
No I wasn't. I was talking about how many black men aren't working at all, in jail, dope boys, etc. A working man, is a working man and I have no problem with them being choosy. But I have a problem with no-good nikkas complaining that they cant get a woman with a degree and career to sumit to them. You have nothing to provide for her but a dikk. To women, dikks come easy, you need more than a dikk, to catch a quality woman.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm far from a simp, I just dont blame women for everything and hate on women who were targeted and treated unfairly. I will call a hoe a hoe, a thot a thot. Someone damaged, damaged. But I'm not going to sit and dis black women 30+ because of stuff they have no control over. You nikkas expect black women with careers and goals to settle with a nikka living with his mother and has no job. Sumitting to him, by cooking, cleaning, giving top notch sex, being treated any type of way, even accepting when that nikkas cheats, just so they can say they have constant source of dikk waiting at home. These women who aren't hoes, should be treated as queens, not passed up for thots, and hoes. But you simps stay focusing on the wrong thing. Fix yourself and then maybe you will get some p*ssy. If white people wont give you a job, make yourself a job. Stop crying on the coli about women being no shyt because they dont want to step in as your new mother.

Except like I said 99 percent of the time these chicks had a good guy whether in university or their mid to late twenties, who wanted to marry them but they were too young or thought they could do better or did not feel the spark.

You keep equating like they have to settle for some bum ass negro when that's not the case.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except like I said 99 percent of the time these chicks had a good guy whether in university or their mid to late twenties, who wanted to marry them but they were too young or thought they could do better or did not feel the spark.

You keep equating like they have to settle for some bum ass negro when that's not the case.
Did you skip over my post about these women who held down nikkas in their 20's only to be dumped for a biracial or white girl when the nikka finally gets some money? Its not always what it seems. Just because you couldn't get a woman in your 20, you want to be bitter. But what did you have going for you when you was in your 20s? Did you have enough income to take care of a household?

You have to understand. When a woman gets married, she has to become sub servant to the man to make the marriage work. No woman with a career and skills, can submit to anyone who doesn't have everything together. If you are still struggling to get by, why would a woman with substance join up with you? There is no point. She risks being dumped when you get your money right and have access to more women. Its a gamble that women with brains do not want to take.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
No I wasn't. I was talking about how many black men aren't working at all, in jail, dope boys, etc. A working man, is a working man and I have no problem with them being choosy. But I have a problem with no-good nikkas complaining that they cant get a woman with a degree and career to sumit to them. You have nothing to provide for her but a dikk. To women, dikks come easy, you need more than a dikk, to catch a quality woman.

:comeon: No one in here is expecting a woman who is bringing something to the table to marry someone with no job and a bunch of baggage. And if they are, they are a small minority that everyone should ignore.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: No one in here is expecting a woman who is bringing something to the table to marry someone with no job and a bunch of baggage. And if they are, they are a small minority that everyone should ignore.
Ok we agree on something. This is my whole point as to why there are so many single 30 women. There are more black women working than black men. If these black women want to marry, the choices they have are slim unless they marry a nikka with no job and become their caretaker.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh a bum will be a bum lol at holding down. I've been engaged before and I knew very fast that I wanted to marry that woman. If a man is stringing you in for years and she wants marriage that's the woman's fault .

Where did you see me say anything about struggling guys etc.

I said the majority of these single broads in their thirties had men that were great BF's, had it all together but they thought they could do better.

Since I re entered the dating game I've talked to numerous women all around 29-34 and it's literally the same back story.

Just like NBA free agents who didn't take the big money last year waiting for more riches the Nerlens Noel the Shabazz Muhammad's now no teams have cap and they going to cry

These women are the same, they didn't take the man who loved them , with a decent job, a provider , loyal

Nah I think I can do better and then when it doesn't come

Did you skip over my post about these women who held down nikkas in their 20's only to be dumped for a biracial or white girl when the nikka finally gets some money? Its not always what it seems. Just because you couldn't get a woman in your 20, you want to be bitter. But what did you have going for you when you was in your 20s? Did you have enough income to take care of a household?

You have to understand. When a woman gets married, she has to become sub servant to the man to make the marriage work. No woman with a career and skills, can submit to anyone who doesn't have everything together. If you are still struggling to get by, why would a woman with substance join up with you? There is no point. She risks being dumped when you get your money right and have access to more women. Its a gamble that women with brains do not want to take.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is average woman in america is overweight , especially over 27, they would not be normal with without makeup for that reason alone.
A lot of these IG hoes you nikkas post on the forum would be considered obessed and unhealthy if they took a check up at the doctors office so I dont see your point.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

Stop. You make it sound like every woman who held down their man in their 20s got left for another when the dude got on. A lot of those couples stay together forever. As men, we know when we have a good one on our side. We're not so quick to dump good girls for "better girls" like how women are programmed to branch swing. Men have a code of honor while women have a code of survival. A lot of what you're saying is mostly based on celebrities which do not represent the average man and you know this.

Don't get roped into the shaming y'all #NoShaming

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh a bum will be a bum lol at holding down. I've been engaged before and I knew very fast that I wanted to marry that woman. If a man is stringing you in for years and she wants marriage that's the woman's fault .

Where did you see me say anything about struggling guys etc.

I said the majority of these single broads in their thirties had men that were great BF's, had it all together but they thought they could do better.

Since I re entered the dating game I've talked to numerous women all around 29-34 and it's literally the same back story.

Just like NBA free agents who didn't take the big money last year waiting for more riches the Nerlens Noel the Shabazz Muhammad's now no teams have cap and they going to cry

These women are the same, they didn't take the man who loved them , with a decent job, a provider , loyal

Nah I think I can do better and then when it doesn't come

:mjlol:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop. You make it sound like every woman who held down their man in their 20s got left for another when the dude got on. A lot of those couples stay together forever. As men, we know when we have a good one on our side. We're not so quick to dump good girls for "better girls" like how women are programmed to branch swing. Men have a code of honor while women have a code of survival. A lot of what you're saying is mostly based on celebrities which do not represent the average man and you know this.

Don't get roped into the shaming y'all #NoShaming
Pretty much you coli nikkas will lie to keep your thinking in tack. You know your lying but you want to believe your own lies to justify why you are angry at black women. I can't engage in converstation with you nikkas if thats all you want to do.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ask any single black women you know in their 30's if there was a great guy who wanted to marry them

99 percent will say yes and have a dumb ass reason why they didn't.

Ok we agree on something. This is my whole point as to why there are so many single 30 women. There are more black women working than black men. If these black women want to marry, the choices they have are slim unless they marry a nikka with no job and become their caretaker.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Pretty much you coli nikkas will lie to keep your thinking in tack. You know your lying but you want to believe your own lies to justify why you are angry at black women. I can't engage in converstation with you nikkas if thats all you want to do.

Lmaoooooooooooo Ad hominem because you know I'm right.

Shaming! :umad: