There is not much worse than finding out a woman is very religious

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are the best if you looking for wife, especially if she was raised in church, highly likely she got morals & hasnt been ran through
:francis:

my ex wife blows that theory right out the water :mjgrin:

she got into church AFTER being ran through....THEN...only took a brief hiatus from her thot activities :yeshrug:....

before hopping right back on the horse...pun intended...:mjgrin:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
It is the absolute worst. It cuts off so much potential and I'm not even talking about just p*ssy. Just the fact that it holds such a heavy handed tip of bias in their life is just fukking awful. No real depth of discussion can be had without it being flow charted to God's master plan. You find this a lot with black women too.. all I dabble in and damn near every sister I've messed with Jesus hit it before me. Smfh. What is a black man to do cuz don't let any black woman hear you are an atheist...even if she isn't all that religious it's gonna hurt your chances. Smh just had to have a dear diary moment I got cock blocked by Christ like a motha fukka today. :mjcry:

I agree.

But on the other hand, by my experience 7/10 of them are fukking and sucking every dude that runs up them pretending to be religious just so they can fukk.

And I know more than a few that will settle for a dude who they know aint shyt just because he can recite a few choice bible verses. They just can't BELEE they found this street nikka and brought him to da lawd! And neither can all the other church women they flaunt it in front of!

It's really one of the real reasons you find so many broads talking about God is the only man they need (outside of their 3, 4, and 5 year old sons), and why you find so many married women in churches without their husbands wanting to fukk the church staff and praying for forgiveness about it.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
It is the absolute worst. It cuts off so much potential and I'm not even talking about just p*ssy. Just the fact that it holds such a heavy handed tip of bias in their life is just fukking awful. No real depth of discussion can be had without it being flow charted to God's master plan. You find this a lot with black women too.. all I dabble in and damn near every sister I've messed with Jesus hit it before me. Smfh. What is a black man to do cuz don't let any black woman hear you are an atheist...even if she isn't all that religious it's gonna hurt your chances. Smh just had to have a dear diary moment I got cock blocked by Christ like a motha fukka today. :mjcry:
:mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most Black women who attend church regularly go because of their being raised in that church or denomination, and/or because of the community.
Once it's ingrained, it's difficult to get out.
I know a lot of Black women who "attend church" just because, with no real connection or hardcore belief.
People who become religious out of the blue are women (or men, for the brehettes) you should stay far, far away from. They're running from something, and hoping the church reformist moralism can save them.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I went to the Black women's expo earlier this year. They had a lot of events/performers...and a few gospel groups. :comeon:

Why is everything black associated with god?! I've never seen a women's event ran by the clears bringing up god so often. It's annoying that everything we do is steeped in religion.

I feel you OP. I know you're apprehensive about telling women, but I'm just as apprehensive when telling men, black people in general really.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Finding out shes a whore with no morals is worse

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
The ultimate killer. Things are going well and the mood disappears when she utters those fateful words "so what church do you go to?" :mjcry:

I don't even care about the "just making an appearance to keep grandma happy" types, I can and have dealt fine with that.

I don't even get disrespectful with it, but they're also trying to press me on why I don't subscribe. I just tell them to not worry about it, because I might say some shyt to have them all mad:mjgrin:

Those are the best if you looking for wife, especially if she was raised in church, highly likely she got morals & hasnt been ran through

Come on, man; you can't be this naive :francis: