There is not much worse than finding out a woman is very religious

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I'll have her praising god either way :shaq:

But fr, shyt is terrible, and even worse when they "don't listen to secular music"

Those are the best if you looking for wife, especially if she was raised in church, highly likely she got morals & hasnt been ran through
You better change that username soon :gucci:

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Those are the best if you looking for wife, especially if she was raised in church, highly likely she got morals & hasnt been ran through

This is such bullshyt and the fact that you believe it makes you ignorant. The same "moral" women in church on Sundays are the same thots at the club Saturday night. It's all a joke.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This is such bullshyt and the fact that you believe it makes you ignorant. The same "moral" woman in church on Sundays are the same thots at the club Saturday night. It's all a joke.

Pretty much.

Just last week, I had a homegirl ready to buss it wide open for me on Saturday morning.

She's a regular Sunday church person and a mid-week Bible study type.

I've learned to believe very little of what Black women have to say about their religious beliefs.

All that shyt goes out the window if a nikka they're feeling consistently keeps them draws wet.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is such bullshyt and the fact that you believe it makes you ignorant. The same "moral" woman in church on Sundays are the same thots at the club Saturday night. It's all a joke.
Relax, I said highly likely nikka:comeon:

Obviously some women in church have been ran through, reformed hoes, had abortions etc. However church is still a good place to find a decent woman

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Relax, I said highly likely nikka:comeon:

Obviously some women in church have been ran through, reformed hoes, had abortions etc. However church is still a good place to find a decent woman

I'd rather meet a woman at a volunteer event.

At least you know she's about doing the work as opposed to just going to church.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It is the absolute worst. It cuts off so much potential and I'm not even talking about just p*ssy. Just the fact that it holds such a heavy handed tip of bias in their life is just fukking awful. No real depth of discussion can be had without it being flow charted to God's master plan. You find this a lot with black women too.. all I dabble in and damn near every sister I've messed with Jesus hit it before me. Smfh. What is a black man to do cuz don't let any black woman hear you are an atheist...even if she isn't all that religious it's gonna hurt your chances. Smh just had to have a dear diary moment I got cock blocked by Christ like a motha fukka today. :mjcry:
Breh, just find some Black Agnostic/Atheist women. They're out there :yeshrug: