There is not much worse than finding out a woman is very religious

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Nikka you're no different :dahell:

You think atheism is free from philosophical assumptions about the nature of existence, the world and how to arrive at "truth"? :mjlol:

It's based on a number of assumptions about reality. Philosophical naturalism, empiricism etc..

If you want to make your life easier, go find someone who has the same beliefs instead of crying about why someone who's beliefs are rooted in a different set of assumptions has arrived at a different conclusion than you. :yeshrug:

That's not true. I keep an open mind... Including listening to different opinions or ideas. A very religious woman is usually not open to any other interpretation than a god based one...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This some real shyt :ehh:

I can deal with a spiritual woman who has her own beliefs. Usually the ones that are very religious are crazy as hell on top of being the stupid kind of stubborn

I really don't worry about these types too much as far as dating and shyt goes because once religion comes up and they start questioning me about it, I'll tell them straight how I feel about these scam ass pastors / bible salesman and ask them do they honestly believe in a world with over 7 billion people that there's a God that gives a fukk about you on a personal level :jbhmm: like there's a being sittin up in heaven that gives a fukk about you "finding a husband", your late car note or any of that bullshyt with all that's going on in the world :mjlol:

Then that'll be the end of that before it even starts :russ:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
I'd be weary of a woman that doesn't recognize the spiritual aspects of this world alongside the physical and you should know that even if someone claims to be religious, the depth, consistency, and how they go about worship will be different person to person.

It's a battle out here plus no one no matter how devout in whatever they pride themselves in will be consistent day in and day out. The whole point of faith in Jesus is that you have and will come up short but your salvation is secured. A woman that knows and believes that is one I want to have on my side.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
so a woman who is promiscuous is bad .......also a women who is religous is also bad

LOL exactly...

spooky in these coli streets

I stopped trying to figure out other coli dudes on here. Their thinking and rationale for issues are strange to say the least

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
I have to disagree,

I would prefer a religious woman than a hood rat.

As long as she isn't one of those religious women who are saving themselves for marriage, it's fine with me.

If they aren't religious at all, they usually have no morals, or moral code they follow. Those are usually the first ones to rob you or backstab you.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
so a woman who is promiscuous is bad .......also a women who is religous is also bad
but neither one of these things effect the other.. so your post doesn't even make sense

you can be promiscuous AND religious.. you can be waiting for marriage AND an atheist.. you can be a mix of any of those 4 words. as well as being a range of prude vs promiscuous and religious freak vs non practicing

where are y'all getting this notion that religious = good? there's a lot of people who are heavily religious and go off sinning like they didn't just leave church

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Some women use God and religion is a crutch. They replace accountability and recourse with belief that Jesus will magically change their lives. The thots use "only God can judge me" as an excuse to continue to be reckless or wild and free without consequence. Hurt and scorn women turn to God for answers as to why they keep picking the same type of men and ending up hurt without first looking for the answers within themselves through self evaluation.

Then there are women who are just raised in the church but they aren't harping about it all the time.