There is not much worse than finding out a woman is very religious

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Instant turn off. I get it having faith, but not if every single thing has to be about GOD.

Plus I have always been freaked out by people who are super religious in general. I feel like there is some dark shiit in their life that they are trying to overcompensate for

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The thread title reminded me of this woman I met in college. I was waiting for this class in deviance to start. She came up to me and started telling me that she knew why people were deviant. She said it was the devil. This girl was fine so I wasn't really caring what she said at the time. After class we exchanged numbers. A few weeks later she calls me to borrow my notes. She comes to my dorm wearing those shorts with LSU on the ass and her cheeks hanging out. :shaq: I'm stoked cause she looking good and we are having s good conversation and she asks if I wanted to go out with her that night. Blinded by my lust I'm like hell yeah. She then says "great, there is an all night bible study going on at the Baptist student union".:blessed: The air fell out ya boy with the quickness. I don't know you like that to be going to church with you:whoa:. Her reply was golden..."but you were trying to fukk":shaq2:.

I made up some lie about having to study and went back to my room.

A few days later she calls me at like 7am talking about she cooking breakfast and I should come over to eat. Walk my ass over there and she in bra and panties and a robe:damn:.Then got mad when I tried to hit:hhh:. I never talked to her again.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
The thread title reminded me of this woman I met in college. I was waiting for this class in deviance to start. She came up to me and started telling me that she knew why people were deviant. She said it was the devil. This girl was fine so I wasn't really caring what she said at the time. After class we exchanged numbers. A few weeks later she calls me to borrow my notes. She comes to my dorm wearing those shorts with LSU on the ass and her cheeks hanging out. :shaq: I'm stoked cause she looking good and we are having s good conversation and she asks if I wanted to go out with her that night. Blinded by my lust I'm like hell yeah. She then says "great, there is an all night bible study going on at the Baptist student union".:blessed: The air fell out ya boy with the quickness. I don't know you like that to be going to church with you:whoa:. Her reply was golden..."but you were trying to fukk":shaq2:.

I made up some lie about having to study and went back to my room.

A few days later she calls me at like 7am talking about she cooking breakfast and I should come over to eat. Walk my ass over there and she in bra and panties and a robe:damn:.Then got mad when I tried to hit:hhh:. I never talked to her again.

Jesus sending these hoes thirst trapping for the holy spirit. :bryan: Late night bible study this shyt got me weak :mjlol:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened to that church going girl you were seeing?
I put her on the backburner for a lil while. She hit me up recently & we have picked up from where we left off. We got a date to the beach in a few weeks time, I couldnt make it sooner, my weekends are booked up till then. Will see where it goes, no expectations.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
As a devout Christian guy who goes to church every Sunday, I can tell you that it's easy as hell to spot the genuine Christian girl from a Sunday Warrior. A genuine God-fearing girl would turn you down immediately when you say you're not a Christian because the Bible says we must be equally yoked.

Also, a lot of yall have naturally angry dispositions and take it out on Christianity, but Imma let yall cook