There is not much worse than finding out a woman is very religious

Karb

Veteran
Daps
It is the absolute worst. It cuts off so much potential and I'm not even talking about just p*ssy. Just the fact that it holds such a heavy handed tip of bias in their life is just fukking awful. No real depth of discussion can be had without it being flow charted to God's master plan. You find this a lot with black women too.. all I dabble in and damn near every sister I've messed with Jesus hit it before me. Smfh. What is a black man to do cuz don't let any black woman hear you are an atheist...even if she isn't all that religious it's gonna hurt your chances. Smh just had to have a dear diary moment I got cock blocked by Christ like a motha fukka today. :mjcry:

Nikka you're no different :dahell:

You think atheism is free from philosophical assumptions about the nature of existence, the world and how to arrive at "truth"? :mjlol:

It's based on a number of assumptions about reality. Philosophical naturalism, empiricism etc..

If you want to make your life easier, go find someone who has the same beliefs instead of crying about why someone who's beliefs are rooted in a different set of assumptions has arrived at a different conclusion than you. :yeshrug:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It is the absolute worst. It cuts off so much potential and I'm not even talking about just p*ssy. Just the fact that it holds such a heavy handed tip of bias in their life is just fukking awful. No real depth of discussion can be had without it being flow charted to God's master plan. You find this a lot with black women too.. all I dabble in and damn near every sister I've messed with Jesus hit it before me. Smfh. What is a black man to do cuz don't let any black woman hear you are an atheist...even if she isn't all that religious it's gonna hurt your chances. Smh just had to have a dear diary moment I got cock blocked by Christ like a motha fukka today. :mjcry:
i dated someone like that but she was an absolute FREAK... so it was so hot and cold

one second she's talking about how she wants to strip me down and suck me off.. i might send her some nasty shyt with a devil emoji.... "why are you inviting the devil into your heart.. i have a friend who actually saw people who were possessed and..............."

one night it's phone sex and the next it's "we need to pray together tonight"

one night it's lets go out and have some drinks.... then the next morning its "lets go to bible study together"

slowly it became "god put you in my life for a reason... i prayed for someone and then i met you.. _______ that you did doesn't make you a strong christian leader that i need.. why are you laughing at that joke, that's not what god wants you to do"

i believe in god but DAMN.. they be so fukking preachy while also sinning with you on a daily basis with no remorse

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Most Black women who attend church regularly go because of their being raised in that church or denomination, and/or because of the community.
Once it's ingrained, it's difficult to get out.
I know a lot of Black women who "attend church" just because, with no real connection or hardcore belief.
People who become religious out of the blue are women (or men, for the brehettes) you should stay far, far away from. They're running from something, and hoping the church reformist moralism can save them.
I can attest to this as a man (even though my family were moderate Christians). It's really hard to leave that sh-t behind. In the AA community mainly your grandparents and elders ingrain that into you. Still, I'm trying to move on, but ehh.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Those are the best if you looking for wife, especially if she was raised in church, highly likely she got morals & hasnt been ran through

That's not true at all. All it means is that there will be plenty of confusing ass contradicting hurdles to jump in the relationship. One day you gonna be pouring champagne down her ass crack and then the next she gonna be on some "Im trying to live right mentally, physically, and spiritually, let's take it slow." Two days later you waking up to a blowjob.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
I'd rather have a religious girl as they often have more morals

There's a difference though between a religious girl and one of those freaks who clearly have screw lose and not only love Jesus but seem to be in love with him and have front row seats to their favorite pastor :guilty:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I went to the Black women's expo earlier this year. They had a lot of events/performers...and a few gospel groups. :comeon:

Why is everything black associated with god?! I've never seen a women's event ran by the clears bringing up god so often. It's annoying that everything we do is steeped in religion.

I feel you OP. I know you're apprehensive about telling women, but I'm just as apprehensive when telling men, black people in general really.
PAWGs don't even go nearly as hard about this either.

I see buddhist statues in every ho living room but they don't talk to me and meditation/yoga/karma or some other bullshyt.

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Yea...I told myself I'd refrain from dating retards as well.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I'm going through a phase too where I may pick between Judaism or Orthodox Christianity. Most AA chicks are Baptist or Protestant. That's gonna be a major disconnect. Let's keep it funky, it's hard to tell AA women that you don't believe Jesus in the same way they do. Mainly because you don't want to offend anyone.
Leave all that stupid shyt alone and seek the truth and not isms. There is only one god, and you wont learn about God in that book. Thats is merely some priesthoods interpretation of nature, and a particular peoples ideology cloaked as religious literature.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I'd rather have a religious girl as they often have more morals

There's a difference though between a religious girl and one of those freaks who clearly have screw lose and not only love Jesus but seem to be in love with him and have front row seats to their favorite pastor :guilty:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: