There is not much worse than finding out a woman is very religious

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Man, I still can't do super religious chicks, but I'm open to the typical Sunday churchgoer.

As far as "hoes" being religious, I grew to understand them a little better. I always thought they were full of it, but really what are their options? They want to believe in a higher power without following the Bible to a T. I can respect that because most of us assume at least half of the texts is made up by folks trying to influence others.

I don't expect these chicks to try to find a new religion. They are going to do what they do, and still believe in salvation. In terms of right and wrong, "hoing" would be on the low end of the spectrum in my book, so I got no issue with them wanting a relationship with God.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
my uncle got with one, because he said he old now and his turn in and out of ass and doing dirt and said he didn't mind being with a woman who always cook, clean and even though the sex is way basic he sad he content because she almost pays all the bills..... he's 56 and she's 48

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm going through a phase too where I may pick between Judaism or Orthodox Christianity. Most AA chicks are Baptist or Protestant. That's gonna be a major disconnect. Let's keep it funky, it's hard to tell AA women that you don't believe Jesus in the same way they do. Mainly because you don't want to offend anyone.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Relax, I said highly likely nikka:comeon:

Obviously some women in church have been ran through, reformed hoes, had abortions etc. However church is still a good place to find a decent woman
What happened to that church going girl you were seeing?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Eh....

I found women who talk that religious game are really the ones to bend over the fastest.

I also found women who are really serious about God won't tell you they will simply put it into practice everyday and step as a real woman.

That's been my experience, too.