There is no JRPG better than Persona 4 (golden)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk Persona. shyt is overrated as fukk. Just a glorified high school simulator. P4 maybe solid but it's nothing to write home about. Shouldn't be mentioned in 'greatest JRPG ever'.
Now Persona is over rated :snoop:. Why because it got a re release and more people played it with the new enhancements?? You sound like one of these dudes that only likes games that sell less than 400K and get 7 and 8's. Ole "Digimon battle network">>>>>>>>>>>>>Pokemon Red ass nikka. :heh:

Ole "Baldurs Gate is the GOTG", fukk the Last of Us ass nikka.
Ole "fukk Super Mario 64, Goemon is the best 64 game" ass nikka.
Ole "White Knight Chronicles is the quintessential perfect PS3 game" ass nikka.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now Persona is over rated :snoop:. Why because it got a re release and more people played it with the new enhancements?? You sound like one of these dudes that only likes games that sell less than 400K and get 7 and 8's. Ole "Digimon battle network">>>>>>>>>>>>>Pokemon Red ass nikka. :heh:
Ole "Baldurs Gate is the GOTG", fukk the Last of Us ass nikka.
Ole "fukk Super Mario 64, Goemon is the best 64 game".

Nah because it gets brought up in every website I go to whenever JRPGs are discussed. The quality of the games don't match the hype it gets.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah because it gets brought up in every website I go to whenever JRPGs are discussed. The quality of the games don't match the hype it gets.
It gets brought up in JRPG discussions.......because it's a JRPG.... ??? :heh: You can't make this shyt up. The hype it got is NOWHERE near games like Final Fantasy XIII or any other typical JRPGS. Persona isn't as big as some of you make it out to be.

Damn I ain't know Persona had haters like that, carry on then. I'll be glad to borrow some of your salt to season my plate when Persona 5 drops and you sitting around bored waiting for a new iteration of Lufia to drop.
:ohhh: I remember you, you that cat that got terrible taste in that one thread. :camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The emergence of the black weeaboos is an unintentional by-product of the gay agenda that is being aggressively pushed within the black community by the mainstream media. Ignore them and eventually the scum will retreat to their mom's basement masturbating to yaoi.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Don't pay "Zeus" any mind. In regards to the Persona games, he's becoming Court troll status for them. Can't wait to try to slight the series any chance someone brings the games up. :camby: Ole "look at me, I know Secret of Mana by its japanese name" ass nig.

how? can ya'll nikkas not read? I already said p4 is a good game. can you find anywhere in this thread where I said the persona series is garbs. I just don't think p4 is the near the best jrpgs have to offer. thats it. personally I'd rate p3 8.25 and p4 7.75. good but flawed games, I don't see where the vitriol is coming from for my opinion.

I bought p3-4, and beat both. I will buy 5. they are good jrpgs...just not the best. I don't see why that distinction in my opinion seems to have you nikkas in an uproar.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how? can ya'll nikkas not read? I already said p4 is a good game. can you find anywhere in this thread where I said the persona series is garbs. I just don't think p4 is the near the best jrpgs have to offer. thats it. personally I'd rate p3 8.25 and p4 7.75. good but flawed games, I don't see where the vitriol is coming from for my opinion.

I bought p3-4, and beat both. I will buy 5. they are good jrpgs...just not the best. I don't see why that distinction in my opinion seems to have you nikkas in an uproar.
:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Any attempt to reason with the black weeaboo will end in futile.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Any attempt to reason with the black weeaboo will end in futile.

naw I think thats just nikkas too attached to their respective game for w/e reason. We got damn near 20+ years of JRPGs out...and p4 is the best out of hundreds of more critically acclaimed and pivotal games? miss me with that...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
naw I think thats just nikkas too attached to their respective game for w/e reason. We got damn near 20+ years of JRPGs out...and p4 is the best out of hundreds of more critically acclaimed and pivotal games? miss me with that...
Okay, so you think your opinion is the best?? You realize any game you name will fall under the same scrutiny right?? And it's Persona 4 GOLDEN, not regular Persona 4.

Face it, this is a subjective argument. NO game will be universally acclaimed.

Go ahead, say Grandia II is the best RPG game or Skies of Arcadia.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, so you think your opinion is the best?? You realize any game you name will fall under the same scrutiny right?? And it's Persona 4 GOLDEN, not regular Persona 4.

I actually took the time to walk outside because I was kinda heated. I'm calm now.

Let me ask a serious question. What is your top 5 JRPGs of all time? I'd really like to know.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I'm not the one who made a thread like my opinion is infalliable am I? I don't have a "best" I have a selection of games that could be in consideration for it and would be able to formulate tangible arguments as to why.

Valkyrie Profile 1/2
Final fantasy 7/9/10/12/Tactics
Xenosaga 3
Chrono Cross
Kingdom Hearts 2
Shadow Hearts Covenant
Star Ocean 3
Suikoden 2/3/5
Digital Devil Saga
Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Baten Kaitos

Were all better games than P4G to me. Thats just my opinion but if it came to it I would be able to articulate why each is better too not just fire off emotion over a videogame as some of you are doing.

btw Skies of Arcadia was largely average and Grandia is not better :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually took the time to walk outside because I was kinda heated. I'm calm now.

Let me ask a serious question. What is your top 5 JRPGs of all time? I'd really like to know.
My top 5??

Idk, it changes and I can't remember every single game but I can try.

1.)Persona 4 GOLDEN(Not regular Persona 4)
2.)Kingdom Hearts 2
3.)Final Fantasy VII
4.)Tales of Symphonia
5.)Golden Sun

Get heated from online conversations and take a walk outside brehs :heh:.